Coffee shop perks up at night for jaz...

Coffee shop perks up at night for jazz jam

There are 4 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Mar 12, 2009, titled Coffee shop perks up at night for jazz jam. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Once a month, high school student Derrick Tate finds himself at Caribou Coffee in Homewood , but not to while away the time by sipping lattes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“What a beautiful day!”

Since: Oct 07

Chicago, Illinois

#1 Mar 13, 2009
i think this is an awesome idea for inexpensive evening of fun and music. there is a coffee house at harlem and irving park and forest preserve drive that has music nights too. fun!

in this economy a cheap fun idea for date night.
Lil

Chicago Heights, IL

#2 Mar 13, 2009
Thanks for the article! Go Ty!!:)
Ridge nDixie

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 13, 2009
Bring back Off The Alley!
memories

New Lenox, IL

#4 Apr 7, 2009
While you're bringing back Off The Alley, bring back Record Swap, too. Would it be creepy for a bunch of nostalgic 30 year olds to show up at OTA? You know it would happen!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flossmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Midlothian park district wants more of your money 4 hr Trumbull 3
State Rep signage 5 hr Rita Turd 24
Local Politics Do you approve of Robert Rita as State Represen... (Mar '12) 6 hr No Thx Mike 177
Who is Kimberly Nicole Koschnitzky 16 hr Rita Turd 15
Carvlin lost my vote 16 hr Rita Turd 5
Mike Madigan Ready To Insult Your Intelligence ... (Feb '13) Fri Year of the Woman... 435
Vargas and the Judge Fri CASA 5

Flossmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flossmoor Mortgages