University Park, IL

#10956 Oct 25, 2014
i have a house to share gail 7087176077
needsum now

Chicago Heights, IL

#10957 Jan 13, 2015
gail louise wrote:
i have a house to share gail 7087176077
do you put out ?? looking to do it doggie style!
JudyA

Skokie, IL

#10958 Mar 14, 2015
Steger wrote:
Sorry...not just Steger...I can't help it...I thought of another business/family. Does anyone remember Dr. Peter Adduci from Homewood? He was a dentist. They also were from Roseland and he was a dentist there, also. Their daughter, Kathy, was my best friend, when I was young and Frankie was my brother's. She died in that AA Flight 191 in 1979, leaving from O'Hare. All 271 passengers were killed. They were like our second family to me and my brother. We lived 2 blocks from Fenger HS and they lived a few houses from Fenger. I miss them, too. Does anyone know if Dr. Adduci is still alive?
Hello. I came across this post from a while back just today. I'm kathy adducis sister, Judy. Who is this?
yur momma

Chicago Heights, IL

#10959 Nov 17, 2015
JudyA wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello. I came across this post from a while back just today. I'm kathy adducis sister, Judy. Who is this?
this page is closed go to facebook -- popaadoc was a fraud
ididhsmamma

Chicago Heights, IL

#10961 Nov 29, 2015
Lmao - so doc is still on facebook throws his two cents in every once in a while and gets ignored for the most part -- once a loser always a loser --

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#10962 Nov 30, 2015
Better thread when Doc was here.....another neighborhood ruined....
cluelessdoc

Chicago Heights, IL

#10963 Dec 19, 2015
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Better thread when Doc was here.....another neighborhood ruined....
ha ha you are such a loser-- still choking it blue I see - and doc is trying his hypnosis crap on people on facebook and by the amount of likes he gets 1 or 2 - they don't like him either, you would think after they voted him out of village he would get the hint !-
the trueleader

Chicago Heights, IL

#10964 Feb 5, 2016
So doc the loser is gone from topix and the rest of you puppets went with him - grow a set and become your own person you losers !

Location hidden

#10965 Feb 17, 2016
Someone from Steger had a great dog, being shown last night at the Westminster Dog Show in NYC....i forgot the breed......anyone know about this?.....
bluemansux

Chicago Heights, IL

#10966 Feb 19, 2016
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Someone from Steger had a great dog, being shown last night at the Westminster Dog Show in NYC....i forgot the breed......anyone know about this?.....
you still hanging out in the park with Doc ?

Location hidden

#10967 Feb 19, 2016
bluemansux wrote:
<quoted text>
you still hanging out in the park with Doc ?
You still a Troll....here to ruin everyone's fun?
lmao

Chicago Heights, IL

#10968 Mar 9, 2016
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>
You still a Troll....here to ruin everyone's fun?
Lmao ! choke it blue - blue man and the smirf
butch

Champaign, IL

#10969 Apr 30, 2016
Woke Up wrote:
Papaadoc,
Found the photos of Steger very interesting. I must admit that I thought there was a descrepency in one of them which said that there used to be a "walgreens" on the SE corner of 34th and chicago road and then after that the "Situation " lounge. Wasn't it a Rexall drug store ??? Does anyone remember it? Hugo Biasella was the pharmacist there.Let me know.
it was a recall drug were 7-11 at and across the street Herman's drug store were 4&r block is.
butch

Champaign, IL

#10970 Apr 30, 2016
butch wrote:
<quoted text>

it was a recall drug were 7-11 at and across the street Herman's drug store were 4&r block is.
Herman's drug store first was a bank when it was first build.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 512
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flossmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Improving OUR Community 4 hr just wondering 15
Look At Me!! 7 hr LMAO 3
Fill the large pot hole on Western ave in fron... 12 hr In Sink 23
Stop the Cook County Tax Increase com 20 hr WakeUp 50
Public Hearing on the water rate increase 23 hr Change Is Needed 50
Poll Crestwood residents did get rid of Trustee John... Sun Since 1960 4
Remembering Old Time Harvey (Mar '10) Sun 2xcb 278

Flossmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance