JEH

Blue Island, IL

#1 Apr 8, 2014
What do ya think of the posen cops and there leader?
concerned taxpayer

Matteson, IL

#2 Apr 8, 2014
JEH wrote:
Where leader?
True

Midlothian, IL

#3 Apr 25, 2014
They are awesome!!
pigs

Alsip, IL

#4 Apr 30, 2014
rude. no respect.they think they are god because their gay little badges. other emergency services in posen are good though
Frazier

Chicago, IL

#5 May 5, 2014
I wouldn't recommend getting smart with them.
I SEE

Midlothian, IL

#6 May 7, 2014
pigs wrote:
rude. no respect.they think they are god because their gay little badges. other emergency services in posen are good though
You are obviously a loser who has been arrested several times. And also a disrespectful individual with a crappy upbringing. Try church or therapy. That may or may not help you
Strong Individual

Orland Park, IL

#7 Oct 1, 2014
JEH wrote:
While I'm sure many people have had good experiences with the Posen police, I, a taxpayer with a professional job and no arrest record, have experienced the police and their chief to be 1 step away from being criminals themselves. In Posen, the crimes that have been perpetrated against you (as well as the perpetrator) may very well be ignored if you do not have "contacts" within the village. I could give you so many details that would leave your heads spinning but have been advised by my attorney to be tight-lipped for the present.
J T L U K

Tinley Park, IL

#8 Oct 1, 2014
Well the police Chief Hogland went off on the owner of the dog that was shot and killed by one of his officers on 9-11-14.
ALover

Ashburn, VA

#9 Oct 1, 2014
Pls. Tell us more dirt on them.... the chief should not be a leader with his attitude towards the public.
Wrong

Salt Lake City, UT

#10 Oct 2, 2014
No one can give "more dirt" or "details" because of all of the very specific legal advice provided to them by their "lawyers"...or because there isn't any dirt and it's easier to make completely vague allegations and hope that the wild imaginations of the internet rumor-mongers will result in some wildly imaginative posts.

No one has anything specific to say because there isn't anything to be said. Oh wait, no, it's because their lawyers told them not to exercise their constitutionally protected right to free speech. Yeah, sure.
Towneee

Alsip, IL

#11 Oct 12, 2014
The chief is not considered with what goes on in town, he just their to collect a check in at 10am gone by 3. Which cuts into his drinking time he can always be found in Blue Island at Tanks or Gayla's.
just saying

Midlothian, IL

#12 Oct 29, 2014
Strong Individual wrote:
<quoted text>
While I'm sure many people have had good experiences with the Posen police, I, a taxpayer with a professional job and no arrest record, have experienced the police and their chief to be 1 step away from being criminals themselves. In Posen, the crimes that have been perpetrated against you (as well as the perpetrator) may very well be ignored if you do not have "contacts" within the village. I could give you so many details that would leave your heads spinning but have been advised by my attorney to be tight-lipped for the present.
Your delusional world must be very exhausting.
Mike

United States

#13 Dec 20, 2014
Some see too much that they are able to tune you out.they can only take 2 mins of your story and they want out of there.i have seen them
posenite

Chicago, IL

#14 Dec 23, 2014
I have a simple question ! do any of you actually live in posen ? If so come on out to vote at the next election!!! posen has people running that just might in time (3 years to finally retire the "el Presidenta' " ), all are long time residents WITH EXPERIENCE and know . they need help some PEOPLE HAVE TO VOTE TO MAKE CHANGE FOR THE VILLAGE!!
Mike

United States

#15 Dec 23, 2014
posenite wrote:
I have a simple question ! do any of you actually live in posen ? If so come on out to vote at the next election!!! posen has people running that just might in time (3 years to finally retire the "el Presidenta' " ), all are long time residents WITH EXPERIENCE and know . they need help some PEOPLE HAVE TO VOTE TO MAKE CHANGE FOR THE VILLAGE!!
i lived on Sacramento in Posen about 1985.good times

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flossmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First National Bank Buildings to be Auctioned 1 hr Resident 2
Dolton city sticker tickets given on private pr... (Jul '10) 4 hr Resident 9
Will the Real Robert Rita Please Stand Up (Jan '16) 8 hr Change is needed 37
Oak Forest officials discuss video gambling reg... 8 hr Resident Confucious 2
Review; Jimmy's Gentlemen's Club (Jul '14) 9 hr Lol 24
svsa baseball field sex 13 hr Beefup 5
Mayor Gonzalez - 4 more years! (Jan '15) 14 hr Chapo 23

Flossmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance