CSM1

O Fallon, MO

#174 Nov 25, 2012
It was so nice of you to try and "facere sensu" of that thing posted by "Bonita". That post is indicative of what our schools turn out today. Just the other day I saw where there is a movement about to eliminate cursive from our schools. Just what we need,more dumbing down. That aside,I commend you for the effort. I would ask though, that you might look at the word "irregardless",it leaves much to be desired in it's use. Have a good day.
Spurs Chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another insightful, moronic, twisted & downright sick post from one of the the THUGGIOT'S friends. I(n case you can't figure out what that word means, it's a combination of THUG" & "IDIOT.")
If this is your astute & discerning perception of Randy, then I'm sure we'd ALL just LOVE to hear what your thoughts on TW is??? Please share!
Maybe Randy DIDN'T think he'd live to see old bones....maybe he made that post on a whim....perhaps he "had a feeling" some lout would do something HORRID like this & MURDER HIM...it's possible that he never got over the events of his youth....no one really knows what was behind that particular post, AND THANKS TO YOUR PAL, NO ONE EVER, EVER WILL.
Irregardless of ANY of that, SURELY, you can see what an awful, hateful, vile, mean spirited post yours was, & how painful such a thing must be for his family? and that's not to mention that it (& all the other "Pro TW posts) just goes to show that "his people" STILL FEEL THE NEED TO JUSTIFY HIS BARBARIC ACT OF SENSELESS VIOLENCE THAT ENDED A MAN'S LIFE!!! It's one thing to continue to support a friend or loved one, but quite another to actually DEFEND their (ultimately murderous) actions by reciting fb posts in justification like "Oh well, Randy thought he'd die young anyway...so no biggie!!" Come on....you can't seriously believe that???

Since: Nov 12

Asheville, NC

#175 Nov 25, 2012
CSM1 wrote:
It was so nice of you to try and "facere sensu" of that thing posted by "Bonita". That post is indicative of what our schools turn out today. Just the other day I saw where there is a movement about to eliminate cursive from our schools. Just what we need,more dumbing down. That aside,I commend you for the effort. I would ask though, that you might look at the word "irregardless",it leaves much to be desired in it's use. Have a good day.
<quoted text>
Agreed...actually, that was a typo!!!:)
Thanks alot

Saint Louis, MO

#176 Nov 25, 2012
JOing wrote:
Randy was a drunken idiot. Just like his fb post said, he didn't plan on living long anyway. Look it up.
Just because Randy had a bad day or something and post on his fb does not make him a bad person. Just because Randy drank does not make him a bad person. Randy did not plan to die!

People need to remember Randy's family is hurting. His parents' children and girlfriend are hurting. Your postings should not be putting salt in the wounds they are feeling.
My apologies Spurs Chick

Chesterfield, MO

#177 Nov 26, 2012
Spurs Chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Irregardless of ANY of that, SURELY, you can see what an awful, hateful, vile, mean spirited post yours was, & how painful such a thing must be for his family?
Irregardless is not a word. Careful when you decide to "fix" other's posts. It opens you up to ridicule.

For the record, I fought with Tom Wehmer and his brother Rob when we were in grade school and my sister dated Randy. I think the Wehmers are a bunch of shitbags.

Asheville, NC

#178 Nov 26, 2012
My apologies Spurs Chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Irregardless is not a word. Careful when you decide to "fix" other's posts. It opens you up to ridicule.
For the record, I fought with Tom Wehmer and his brother Rob when we were in grade school and my sister dated Randy. I think the Wehmers are a bunch of shitbags.
The 3rd post after mine is ANOTHER from me, ADMITTING that it was a TYPO!!! If YOU'RE going to insult, mock, condemn & belittle ME, you might want to check your 'facts' first because A.) See above and B.) It IS, in fact A WORD!! "Irregardless" is most likely a combination of "irrespective" & "regardless." You can ridicule me all you like....my intent (previous post above) was to make that post somewhat LITERATE as I for one, took AGES to figure out what the author was trying to say.

TOTALLY AGREE with the 2nd half of your post!!
Who Dat

Hazelwood, MO

#179 Nov 26, 2012
Reverend Vegas wrote:
If he hit him in any other manner than self defense then it is an attack. If he dies it's murder. You don't just go around hitting people because your mad. The girlfriend aspect means jack. He should do time even if the other guy doesn't die. Assault is assault. And obviously this guy has a violence problem.
If he dies its manslaughter and no he won't go away for a long time.
Justice

O Fallon, MO

#180 Nov 26, 2012
Has Tom been arrested yet? What's the hold up?Anybody know?
jack van poo

Saint Louis, MO

#181 Nov 26, 2012
Justice wrote:
Has Tom been arrested yet? What's the hold up?Anybody know?
Nope, and he won't be.

Asheville, NC

#182 Nov 26, 2012
jack van poo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, and he won't be.
Why's that then???
Ha Ha

Mount Vernon, MO

#183 Nov 27, 2012
I used to know a Scotty Feger in Florissant.
Any relation?
Old NoC0

United States

#184 Nov 27, 2012
Scotty is younger Randy's Brother! Where are the prosecutors?
R U Serious

Saint Louis, MO

#185 Nov 27, 2012
He WILL be arrested,there will be justice, its just a matter of time!
susie

Fredericktown, MO

#186 Nov 27, 2012
randy fager's wake will be at ''ARCHWAY FUNERAL HOME'' on taylor rd. hazelwood,mo. from 4:00 pm. till 8:00pm. on wed,28.2012. 8781
jack van poo

Garden City, MI

#187 Nov 27, 2012
There are two sides to every story. However, in this instance only one side will be heard.
THE END
truth

Saint Peters, MO

#188 Nov 27, 2012
I am curious as to why there hasn't been an arrest either. And please....if you are one of the devil's spawns who post on here, I dont care what your sick, disgusting opinion is. Keep your nasty remarks to yourself. Some of you are just heartless. For God's sake, I hope you have not reproduced yet.

Asheville, NC

#189 Nov 28, 2012
jack van poo wrote:
There are two sides to every story. However, in this instance only one side will be heard.
THE END
Another "moronic-can-barely-strin g-a-sentence-
together-wehmer-supporter, " I see. Bugger off with your hate-filled vileness, will you??? RANDY'S DEATH SPEAKS FOR ITSELF....MURDER!!!!!
been there

Fredericktown, MO

#190 Nov 28, 2012
Spurs Chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Another "moronic-can-barely-strin g-a-sentence-
together-wehmer-supporter, " I see. Bugger off with your hate-filled vileness, will you??? RANDY'S DEATH SPEAKS FOR ITSELF....MURDER!!!!!
everyone wondering why no arrest's yet. maybe their waiting for autopsy report. there is so many informers for florissant & hazelwood that if wehmer is one of them nothing will hapen to him. they cover up for their imformers.
Josey Wales

United States

#191 Nov 28, 2012
Hes not an informant, for sure. He's a criminal. Even informants get prosecuted for murder or manslaughter. It's a matter of time. He'll take a plea deal and do a couple years and come out meaner than before. Im sure the police and prosecuter are trying to go through all the witness testimonies and put something together. Im sure the stories are very different from who you talk to.

Asheville, NC

#193 Nov 28, 2012
Reverend Vegas wrote:
It's second degree murder says the law and any prosecutor worth a damn.

Yep...yep....absolutely right!!!!
really

Saint Louis, MO

#194 Nov 28, 2012
Vickie wrote:
"What goes around, comes around." It's about time. Randy got what he finally got what he deserved.
*Nobody deserves to die, what happened to your daughter was an accident, what happened to Randy was pure rage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florissant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Crimes in Florissant (Jun '17) 22 min Gone girl 328
solution to florissants negro problems 1 hr White Chick 19
An honest discussion on race (Oct '16) 1 hr Ms Keesha 60
who want to makes some skrilla? 1 hr Ms Keesha 23
Concerns Regarding Keith English @ Dist. 68 (Jul '16) 21 hr Lump head 63
Democrats in Chaos (Nov '16) Fri Marcus Welby 179
Income Tax Reform Fri Marcus Welby 3

Florissant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance