Shirley

Florissant, MO

#88 Nov 18, 2012
What is update on Randy?
areyoukidding

Bronx, NY

#89 Nov 19, 2012
Just passing through wrote:
And, the post was deleted. All the racist stuff posted on the Florissant forums stand, but posting publicly available information about a jerk gets deleted. I suppose I could just repost it everyday.
The point is, he doesn't live there! So why would you repost the address?
wow

Shirley, AR

#90 Nov 19, 2012
I hope neither of the people involved ever have to see this kind of "HOOSIER DRAMA" posted on here. I don't personally know either of them and have heard of them both. But both of them are sitting on the fate of the rest of their lives and their children's lives. For GOD SAKE Have a little respect at least until this man wakes up for their family's sake if you cant respect them as a person! Some of your negative ad repulsive comments mirror you to be just as they acted! ignorant and foolish!
wtf

Shirley, AR

#91 Nov 19, 2012
wow wrote:
I hope neither of the people involved ever have to see this kind of "HOOSIER DRAMA" posted on here. I don't personally know either of them and have heard of them both. But both of them are sitting on the fate of the rest of their lives and their children's lives. For GOD SAKE Have a little respect at least until this man wakes up for their family's sake if you cant respect them as a person! Some of your negative ad repulsive comments mirror you to be just as they acted! ignorant and foolish!
But why would anybody from Wantsville care about..oh wait, never mind.
No one deserves to die

Arlington, TX

#94 Nov 20, 2012
Vickie - I was with Randy the night the accident happened. I had him drop me off at home because he was drinking. He picked your daughter up after he left my house. No one should get into a car with a drunk person period. My family and friends taught me that. Its also common sense. Please note that what happened that night was an "accident". This incident was to cause intentional harm. Apparently you don't know the difference between the two words "accident" and "intentional".

We all have skeletons on the closet. It is what it is but to be hurt like this is a terrible crime.

I am praying for Randy and family. I knew him for a very long time and share many memories.

Vicki, you need to practice forgiveness. You need to get to a church and start working on being a better person.
a friend

Fredericktown, MO

#95 Nov 20, 2012
just got the call,rest in peace randy.you will be missed!
brandy

Fredericktown, MO

#96 Nov 20, 2012
' RANDY FAGER ' passed away this evening. our prayers for his children & family.
Justice

O Fallon, MO

#97 Nov 20, 2012
Time for JUSTICE!
YES Thank You

O Fallon, MO

#98 Nov 20, 2012
Justice wrote:
Time for JUSTICE!
AMEN!!
Old friend

United States

#99 Nov 20, 2012
No one deserves to die wrote:
Vickie - I was with Randy the night the accident happened. I had him drop me off at home because he was drinking. He picked your daughter up after he left my house. No one should get into a car with a drunk person period. My family and friends taught me that. Its also common sense. Please note that what happened that night was an "accident". This incident was to cause intentional harm. Apparently you don't know the difference between the two words "accident" and "intentional".
We all have skeletons on the closet. It is what it is but to be hurt like this is a terrible crime.
I am praying for Randy and family. I knew him for a very long time and share many memories.
Vicki, you need to practice forgiveness. You need to get to a church and start working on being a better person.
I was there too actually just not in car was at Tim's House waiting and got the "call"
The outcome of that dreadful morning was not Randy's intention---he has battled with his part in the "accident " for 20+ years.
I pray he heals inside and out in God speed.
Tom is worthless

Saint Louis, MO

#100 Nov 20, 2012
I saw tonight on FB that Randy passed Away. Hopefully Tom gets whats coming to him. I can say I know both names but can not put a picture with the names. I have respect for Randy for sticking up for this women. If more Americans would look out for each other then this country would be in a lot better place. Everyone has a past it depends on if you learn from your past and from what I read Tom has not learned from his past so hopefully the future will give him a good lesson.
investigator

Saint Louis, MO

#101 Nov 20, 2012
Are his friends not guilty of neglect? Didn't they choose to stay until close rather then go to the hospital? Seems like he could have lived if he had received medical care immediately.
meme wrote:
punch ,then the fall,then not getting to a hospital 8 hours later
Lily

Florissant, MO

#102 Nov 20, 2012
investigator wrote:
Are his friends not guilty of neglect? Didn't they choose to stay until close rather then go to the hospital? Seems like he could have lived if he had received medical care immediately.
<quoted text>
How do you know this? Were you there? Would that statement include you? You also know that you aren't to be posting as LE on here don't you?...unless you're registered and state as such. That's my understanding.
Sucker punch

Union City, GA

#103 Nov 20, 2012
wussy wrote:
Ask tough guy Tommy Weiner how he liked his ass beat and broken jaw from a fella named Oliver T. For those of you proud of knowing Mr Weiner as a tough guy!
It was a sucker punch and it wasn't Oliver Tobias it was Duwane HamiltoN SUCKER PUNCH FROM BEHIND
BAD IDEA

Union City, GA

#104 Nov 20, 2012
callitlikeiseeit wrote:
Casenet has Wehmers address as 478 Olian in Hazelwood as his most recent address
NOT VERY SMART Look what happened on accident imagine if you go there looking for trouble
callitlikeiseeit

Saint Louis, MO

#105 Nov 20, 2012
BAD IDEA wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT VERY SMART Look what happened on accident imagine if you go there looking for trouble
Accident ??? If this tragedy sounds like an accident to you then I suggest you buy a freakin dictionary !
LMAO

O Fallon, MO

#107 Nov 20, 2012
BAD IDEA wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so is that the story now "he accidentally" hit him??? Nice try. Don't think that's gonna work.
Saf

Fredericksburg, VA

#108 Nov 20, 2012
Reverend Vegas wrote:
If he hit him in any other manner than self defense then it is an attack. If he dies it's murder. You don't just go around hitting people because your mad. The girlfriend aspect means jack. He should do time even if the other guy doesn't die. Assault is assault. And obviously this guy has a violence problem.
i heard heard his attacker called the police and reported it and at some point randy was left on his doorstep not to be found until the next day.... Whether he called or not he knew he caused serious damage.... Who drove him to his house and dumped him on the porch.... If it wasn't him then they belong in jail as well...wehmer is not a good guy....he's a murderer....after a long history of being a bully.... This just puts it in another categorie and someone lost their life for NO reason other than he Wehmer can't control himself!!!! I hope he spends the rest of his life in jail along with the person that allegedly helped him!!!! RIP Randy!!!
So Not True

Saint Charles, MO

#109 Nov 20, 2012
Get it straight wrote:
It was one punch. That is it. Tom is a good guy who has had a few rough patches in his life. I have known the Wehmer family for a long time. I know his dad was a respected member of the community. Tom's girlfriend works at the bar. They were fighting and Randy stepped in and wouldn't back down. I dont know who threw the first punch, but Tommy is strong. Working in concrete will do that. He knocked him down with one hit. I know Randy was trying to help, but look where it got him. Sometimes its better to walk away. This should have been one if those times. I pray that Randy recovers fully. I also pray that Tom is punished for the extent of his crimes. I do, however, think that the injuries should have been treated right away, not 8 hours later. The question is would Randy be the way he is now if he had gone to the hospital right away? That is not Tom's fault.
None of this had anything to do with Toms girlfriend. Tom was at Strielers first, across the street from Pirates. He tried to start shit with a few people there but they just brushed him off. He walked out the door talking shit all the way to his truck and as he was pulling out. He then went to Pirates. Tom started being ignorant to Randys cousins wife and hitting on her. When she didn't respond the way he wanted her to he called her a whore and started getting really ignorant with her. Randy stepped in to calm things down. Tom walked out the back door and Randy went out to talk to him. Tom didn't want to hear it and told him to back off. Randy kept trying to calm him down and Tom sucker punched him in the left temple.(This came from his own mouth before he knew Randy was that hurt)Randy had no clue it was going to be a fight. I have personally seen him do this to people before. It's actually pretty typical. As far as a few rough patches, that's crap. He has done shit like this his whole life. Now it has finally caught up to him. And Tom being a good guy...I know 98% of the people that know him would say different.
Unknown

Florissant, MO

#111 Nov 20, 2012
BAD IDEA wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a mullet dont you? WHITE TRASH LOSER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florissant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School Board 6 hr suggest for the mods 28
News Vote dilution was used to keep blacks off of Fe... 7 hr go the f away 11
Poll Do You Feel Safer Than You Did 7 Years Ago ? (Dec '15) 8 hr exposing florissant 195
Hillbilly Hilly for Prez? Nope. (Jan '16) 9 hr Marcus Welby 115
Quote Of The Week (Mar '15) 9 hr exposing florissant 208
Do not use Jim's Handyman Services Wed Boss Taco 9
negro watching (Feb '16) Wed Boss Taco 280

Florissant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Florissant Mortgages