Josey Wales

United States

#67 Nov 16, 2012
Lets get to the truth. Tom did a horrible thing. The only time someone deserves a beating like this is when someone you know or love has their life in danger. Not over a chick or someone being a loud mouth. I know Tom and used to hang out with the Wehmers. All of them, and he, out of all the boys has the worst temper and looks forward to getting into a fight. For instance on a Friday night before we would head out to party he would shadow box and jump around the living room saying "I feel it tonight, someones getting their ass kicked" He needs some serious help and he wont get it in prison where he belongs after this.
Devointe

High Ridge, MO

#68 Nov 16, 2012
Yall white crackers is crazy, go back to the trailor , i thnk yo sista/wife is callin
callitlikeiseeit

Saint Louis, MO

#69 Nov 16, 2012
Josey Wales wrote:
Lets get to the truth. Tom did a horrible thing. The only time someone deserves a beating like this is when someone you know or love has their life in danger. Not over a chick or someone being a loud mouth. I know Tom and used to hang out with the Wehmers. All of them, and he, out of all the boys has the worst temper and looks forward to getting into a fight. For instance on a Friday night before we would head out to party he would shadow box and jump around the living room saying "I feel it tonight, someones getting their ass kicked" He needs some serious help and he wont get it in prison where he belongs after this.
A labotomy might help ! The more comments I read by people who actually do know Tom...sounds like he's a sociopath !
wussy

Saint Peters, MO

#70 Nov 16, 2012
Ask tough guy Tommy Weiner how he liked his ass beat and broken jaw from a fella named Oliver T. For those of you proud of knowing Mr Weiner as a tough guy!
joseph kinder

Saint Louis, MO

#71 Nov 16, 2012
Tommy has always been a bully he is a piece of shit he will get whats coming to him if you dont like it i got two words for you
Twisted

United States

#72 Nov 16, 2012
Tom is a coward that just destroyed a familys life. He shows no remorse for what he has done. Brags about it. His kids are going to suffer the most. I am related to Randy. This guy needs to pay for his actions, if anger management didn't work, then prison will be perfect for him. Tom sure acts tough but I heard him and a couple guys went to Randy's house after the bar and jumped him. Vickie I guess your a saint that never did anything wrong right(yourfuckedup)
used to know both

Mesa, AZ

#73 Nov 17, 2012
Vickie is the mother of the girl killed in Randy's DWI accident
YES Thank You

O Fallon, MO

#74 Nov 17, 2012
used to know both wrote:
Vickie is the mother of the girl killed in Randy's DWI accident
For someone finally calling her out.
Instead of spewing her hatred all over the boards & letting her daughters death be in vain, she should be an advocate for MADD speaking to other children @ schools etc...to possibly save another child's life & spare another family from going through what she did. Instead she lets the devil swallow her up & live w/anger & hatred. Randy didn't set out to hurt her daughter, his actions were not intentional. Thats why things are called accidents. It is not up to this woman to decide his Fate. God hears every word we speak & every thought we think. She should try to be the person god wants her to be & that her daughter would be proud of, not a bitter, nasty, hateful woman.
Praying for Randy & his family
wow

Saint Louis, MO

#76 Nov 17, 2012
To Vickie & that other person who called his family retards. Just keep your bs to yourself you are doing nothing but pissing ALOT of people off as well as hurting them. ssssssssssso don't comment again. JUST SAYING
keep the faith

Fredericktown, MO

#77 Nov 17, 2012
my prayers go out to the fager family. i had a cousin that had a car accident way back in 1949, there was no life support machines then. she was in a coma for 3 month & 29 days with severe brain damage. when she woke up she had her memory of family & friends. her only physical impairment was she lost her balance control. she married ,had children & today can walk with only a cane. keep the faith & prayers. only god knows what his plans are for randy.
Concerned

Hazelwood, MO

#78 Nov 17, 2012
Neither party has a clean record so posting bs about them isnt changing what has happened here. Tom and Randy both have children who are going to suffer as well. Please keep the kids out of it they didnt ask for there parents. Posting Toms address is fucked up and those kids dont deserve that.
keep the faith

Fredericktown, MO

#79 Nov 17, 2012
Josey Wales wrote:
o'yea!! he'll get it in prison alright, first time he opens his mouth , they'll find him in a shower with a his throat cut, or he'll have to become some big black guys [ gangs ] bitch. what goes around comes around, you will get yours in or out of prison tom wehemer.
Anonymous

Saint Louis, MO

#80 Nov 17, 2012
Reverend Vegas wrote:
If he hit him in any other manner than self defense then it is an attack. If he dies it's murder. You don't just go around hitting people because your mad. The girlfriend aspect means jack. He should do time even if the other guy doesn't die. Assault is assault. And obviously this guy has a violence problem.
Seriously??? You are out of your mind! TOMMY IS A PIECE OF F***!!! Always has been, and probably always WILL be! I have known him for over half of my life and can honestly say that he deserves whatever he has coming to him, whether it be from the legal aspect, or not! You DO NOT beat someone the way that he did, PERIOD! And then to run around town bragging about it???? Having NO remorse???? REALLY? That's a great guy for ya! You must be a low down, good for nothing, heartless bastard, just like him! What if that was your father, brother, uncle, nephew, son, etc, that this happened to? Would you still feel the same way about good ole Tommy??? SICKO!People like you disgust me!
Anonymous

Saint Louis, MO

#81 Nov 17, 2012
Sooo sorry Reverend Vegas, my previous comment was NOT meant for you (I'm not sure how that happened) but was meant for Get it straight, who has been posting as well.
hopeful

Ocean View, DE

#82 Nov 17, 2012
Concerned wrote:
Neither party has a clean record so posting bs about them isnt changing what has happened here. Tom and Randy both have children who are going to suffer as well. Please keep the kids out of it they didnt ask for there parents. Posting Toms address is fucked up and those kids dont deserve that.
Exactly. Thank you. The poor families.
Anonymous

Saint Louis, MO

#83 Nov 17, 2012
Vickie wrote:
"What goes around, comes around." It's about time. Randy got what he finally got what he deserved.
Vickie, you are totally wrong, and you know you are! NO ONE deserves this. And I DO know who you are, and what happened, so I would think that YOU of all people, wouldn't want someone else's parents to EVER have to go through what you did. I feel for you, but the way that you are acting is WAAAAY out of line, and I don't think that you have received the professional help that you should have to help you deal with your situation. If you had, you would never even let something like that come out of your mouth! That was horrible! That's like saying that you got what you deserved. How does that feel? Not cool, huh?
Lily

Florissant, MO

#84 Nov 17, 2012
YES Thank You wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone finally calling her out.
Instead of spewing her hatred all over the boards & letting her daughters death be in vain, she should be an advocate for MADD speaking to other children @ schools etc...to possibly save another child's life & spare another family from going through what she did. Instead she lets the devil swallow her up & live w/anger & hatred. Randy didn't set out to hurt her daughter, his actions were not intentional. Thats why things are called accidents. It is not up to this woman to decide his Fate. God hears every word we speak & every thought we think. She should try to be the person god wants her to be & that her daughter would be proud of, not a bitter, nasty, hateful woman.
Praying for Randy & his family
Very well said. I don't know about her or anyone else, but I've taught my kid to not get into a car with someone who is driving and has been drinking. I've taught my kid to call me and I will pick him and anyone else up. I as a parent have also always been available to do so. The responsibility lays on passengers too. Don't ride with someone who's been drinking and wear seat belts even if they haven't been. We have to take the steps to save our own lives and protect ourselves instead of leaving it up to others who may make poor decisions. Sad event all the way around for everyone involved.
Old friend

United States

#85 Nov 17, 2012
So Mean...for the record in regards to Vicki
She is hurting after all this time, & understandably ,she missed out on an amazing person for the short time she was with us. She also didnt have a chance to make it right and struggles with that daily.

To Say Randy deserves this is a hateful statement and dishonorable to your daughters true spirit.
She knows it was an accident and was a beautiful forgiving person,that I will never forget.

My prayers go out to all involved and I pray that Gods watchful eye is upon Randy .

*The person that said she was dating Tommy's brother that's completely false.
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Vickie, you are totally wrong, and you know you are! NO ONE deserves this. And I DO know who you are, and what happened, so I would think that YOU of all people, wouldn't want someone else's parents to EVER have to go through what you did. I feel for you, but the way that you are acting is WAAAAY out of line, and I don't think that you have received the professional help that you should have to help you deal with your situation. If you had, you would never even let something like that come out of your mouth! That was horrible! That's like saying that you got what you deserved. How does that feel? Not cool, huh?
Just passing through

United States

#86 Nov 18, 2012
The address is freely available on stlouisco.com . it is public knowledge. I don't think posting the address is nearly as messed up as killing or nearly killing someone in a bar fight.
All I did was post information you can get by searching property tax records on a government website.
Just passing through

United States

#87 Nov 18, 2012
And, the post was deleted. All the racist stuff posted on the Florissant forums stand, but posting publicly available information about a jerk gets deleted. I suppose I could just repost it everyday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florissant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Cast your vote now for the MOST openly racist p... 4 hr YourVoteDontMatter 48
The racists have ruined a once great message bo... 17 hr hardhead 25
Poll Do You Feel Safer Than You Did 7 Years Ago ? Mon hardhead 105
Florissant is crumbling (Aug '15) Mon olden days golden... 44
Reasons to love Florissant Sun florissant native 1
Valley of flowers parade May 1 Marcus Welby 4
Bob Evans Apr 30 hardhead 37
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Florissant Mortgages