Get it straight

United States

#45 Nov 15, 2012
callitlikeiseeit wrote:
I do not know Randy or Tom personally. I have lived in Florissant all my life and have heard of Tom by reputation only. I know of at least three fights he has been involved with in the past three years. I also saw on casenet that someone took a restraining order out on him a few years ago. You have to be a fool to not realize that this is not normal behavior for someone. I am very surprised someone hasn't really hurt this guy yet ! If it looks like sh@#, and smells like sh#@, then it's probably sh@#!
I suggest you take a gander at Randy's profile on casenet if you are going to judge. Looks like he was an irresponsible drunk to me. Hard to point fingers when one records are just as long as the others. So much for being a completely innocent victim of someone elses rage. It takes two!
callitlikeiseeit

Saint Louis, MO

#46 Nov 15, 2012
Get it straight wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you take a gander at Randy's profile on casenet if you are going to judge. Looks like he was an irresponsible drunk to me. Hard to point fingers when one records are just as long as the others. So much for being a completely innocent victim of someone elses rage. It takes two!
So judging from your comment, are you saying he deserved this beating ? I see nothing on his casenet record that indicates intentional acts of physical violence. Not trying to make light of what happened years ago with Randy but I'm quite sure you can see the difference. I bet if you were asked to describe Tom in five words that one of those words would refer to violence. ie: hard ass, tough guy, bad ass, etc.
Get it straight

United States

#47 Nov 16, 2012
Tom never killed anyone...............yet.
Lily

Maryland Heights, MO

#48 Nov 16, 2012
Vickie & Sad - Are you saying that the girl killed was IN Randy's car during DWI accident?
TOMMY IS COWARD

Mcdonough, GA

#49 Nov 16, 2012
Sad wrote:
The girl killed in Randys dwi crash. Dated Tommys brother. This day was coming.
Wow,You did not just say This day was coming... This was 23 years ago and Randy did his time then and has had to live with this everyday since. Randy did not deserve this to happen to him. I just can't believe how people want to kick someone when they are down.
I would like to Thank everyone that is still praying for my cousin and his recovery.. Please keep the prayer's coming. He has a long road ahead of thim..WE LOVE YOU RANDY !!!!!!!!!!
Lily

Maryland Heights, MO

#50 Nov 16, 2012
Sad wrote:
The girl killed in Randys dwi crash. Dated Tommys brother. This day was coming.
Guess the gal didn't know better than to get into a car with someone that had been drinking and was driving? Not being mean but that's a no-brainer and eventually "the day comes" for a passenger that makes those decisions.
Motive

Brighton, MO

#51 Nov 16, 2012
Sad wrote:
The girl killed in Randys dwi crash. Dated Tommys brother. This day was coming.
I think you just created a motive for Tom.
Rumors and innuendoes are

Florissant, MO

#52 Nov 16, 2012
Get it straight wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you take a gander at Randy's profile on casenet if you are going to judge. Looks like he was an irresponsible drunk to me. Hard to point fingers when one records are just as long as the others. So much for being a completely innocent victim of someone elses rage. It takes two!
dangerous. Did you see these three fights or just hear about them?
As far as arrest and/or court records you have to read the entire transcript of the investigation and/or trial in order to have all the facts. Even that does not mean that the incident in question was totally addressed.

I don't know either person nor have I heard about either of them, but then I don't hang out in bars either so maybe that's why. I do know when someone gets into a vehicle where the driver is under the influence of drugs or alcohol the "victim" has a share in the consequences. It is unfortunate that someone dies under such circumstances, but unless they were kidnapped they made the choice to ride with the impaired person. Needless to say that does not apply to anyone who becomes an innocent target for a drunk driver, such as I was.

As someone else stated, the only way you can know what happened is if you were there. That still might not prove true because people tend to see what they want to see. I also agree that the name calling and the "wishes" that harm would come to anyone else involved is irresponsible and unnecessary.
Lily

Maryland Heights, MO

#53 Nov 16, 2012
Motive wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you just created a motive for Tom.
Intriguing point.
Lily

Maryland Heights, MO

#55 Nov 16, 2012
Get it straight wrote:
Tom never killed anyone..........yet.
But just like "Vickie" said....eventually the day could come around. I don't know any of these people but you don't have to in order to realize there's a difference between a "mistake" and "character". Apparently the one has a reputation of being a tad hot-headed.
areyoukidding

Bronx, NY

#56 Nov 16, 2012
Motive wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you just created a motive for Tom.
Motive? Grow up! I guarantee that didn't cross his mind. And to the idiot who said Tom got beat up at Handlebars, Tom was already in jail. Stick to the facts not what you have heard. So many storys it is crazy. Leave it up to the investigators, all you are doing is spreading more rumors. If you were not there and you didn't see it then keep your stories to yourself.
Amen

Florissant, MO

#57 Nov 16, 2012
areyoukidding wrote:
<quoted text> Motive? Grow up! I guarantee that didn't cross his mind. And to the idiot who said Tom got beat up at Handlebars, Tom was already in jail. Stick to the facts not what you have heard. So many storys it is crazy. Leave it up to the investigators, all you are doing is spreading more rumors. If you were not there and you didn't see it then keep your stories to yourself.
How many posters who admit they weren't there and those that say they don't even know either one of the guys but..... Unbelievable how many people want to get noticed and will just say anything about anyone.

I don't know any of the people involved either. But I do know that people who just run their mouth (literally or on a forum like this) for no reason other than a personal gripe cause trouble themselves.
Truth

Saint Louis, MO

#58 Nov 16, 2012
No one was out there with them to see how many punches, or what my cousin was hit with. These are all just rumors. From the looks of his head, he was hit with something other than a fist.
And as for the guy who did this to him, I do not personally know him, although I have heard some stories but I know for a fact that the day after this happened to my cousin this Tim guy was in a different bar bragging about what he did to my cousin and how he was laying in a hospital bed. That was witnessed by many people. I agree that is cowardly.
I wish everyone would stop spreading stories. Randy is fighting for his life and positive thoughts and prayers are what he needs now more than anything.
wow

Saint Louis, MO

#59 Nov 16, 2012
Randy is a great guy! He sure didn't deserve to have this happen to him for trying to keep peace.
Nobody deserves to be hit by anybody. Even if this was one punch I hope you tough guys learn when u attack somebody u will end up being attacked in prison!
doubtit

Fredericktown, MO

#60 Nov 16, 2012
what about the hit and run - dwi wehmer got the other night.the punk is on a roll.
was there

Fredericktown, MO

#62 Nov 16, 2012
areyoukidding wrote:
<quoted text> Motive? Grow up! I guarantee that didn't cross his mind. And to the idiot who said Tom got beat up at Handlebars, Tom was already in jail. Stick to the facts not what you have heard. So many storys it is crazy. Leave it up to the investigators, all you are doing is spreading more rumors. If you were not there and you didn't see it then keep your stories to yourself.
no he wasn't in jail 'YET' he was in the handlebar drunk started raising hell [ his usual running of the mouth] the owner called florissant police , thats how they got tom in jail that night. seen it all.
areyoukidding

Bronx, NY

#63 Nov 16, 2012
was there wrote:
<quoted text>no he wasn't in jail 'YET' he was in the handlebar drunk started raising hell [ his usual running of the mouth] the owner called florissant police , thats how they got tom in jail that night. seen it all.
he went to jail on Friday.
Flo-town gal

Saint Louis, MO

#64 Nov 16, 2012
areyoukidding wrote:
<quoted text> he went to jail on Friday.
How do you even know this NY? Are you Tommy? Or just getting your info from him?
HaveAHeart

Maryland Heights, MO

#65 Nov 16, 2012
Get it straight wrote:
It was one punch. That is it. Tom is a good guy who has had a few rough patches in his life. I have known the Wehmer family for a long time. I know his dad was a respected member of the community. Tom's girlfriend works at the bar. They were fighting and Randy stepped in and wouldn't back down. I dont know who threw the first punch, but Tommy is strong. Working in concrete will do that. He knocked him down with one hit. I know Randy was trying to help, but look where it got him. Sometimes its better to walk away. This should have been one if those times. I pray that Randy recovers fully. I also pray that Tom is punished for the extent of his crimes. I do, however, think that the injuries should have been treated right away, not 8 hours later. The question is would Randy be the way he is now if he had gone to the hospital right away? That is not Tom's fault.
So called "good guys" dont beat someone till their eyeball falls out and cant even function. Randy is brain dead bc a "good guy"? No Randy is in critical condition bc of an ASSHOLE who needs to go to anger management classes. Maybe if this Tom had respect for women, like a real "good" man then Randy wouldn't be in a coma right now. Defending actions like his is just as awful as Tom himself, who deserves to rot in jail, where he will get plenty more abuse than Randy.
callitlikeiseeit

Saint Louis, MO

#66 Nov 16, 2012
HaveAHeart wrote:
<quoted text>
So called "good guys" dont beat someone till their eyeball falls out and cant even function. Randy is brain dead bc a "good guy"? No Randy is in critical condition bc of an ASSHOLE who needs to go to anger management classes. Maybe if this Tom had respect for women, like a real "good" man then Randy wouldn't be in a coma right now. Defending actions like his is just as awful as Tom himself, who deserves to rot in jail, where he will get plenty more abuse than Randy.
According to casenet Tom already completed a anger management course. So much for anger management.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florissant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Real Estate Prices and moving..... (Sep '15) 1 hr White Chick 68
Public Restroom Transgender Debate... 1 hr White Chick 14
negro watching 1 hr White Chick 138
Jerome ' Jerry ' Burke is running for what ? 14 hr concerned citizen 3
Local restaurants for a quick bite May 22 Pop 53
Jay Walking May 21 White Chick 4
Quote Of The Week (Mar '15) May 21 exposing florissant 186
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Florissant Mortgages