Awwwww

United States

#25 Nov 15, 2012
chitown wrote:
Ibam glad there is one person sticking up for Tom ...a dear friend to my family .IMy hearr goes out to Randy and his family, but also to my friend and his family .I have seen Tom walk away from many situations.I was not there I know Tom and his intentions was not to put this man in a coma .I just hope everyone learns from this .
why was he beat up at Handlebars for bragging about it 2 days later? He will get what he has coming to him. I have known the whemers all my life the other brothers are good people tom is an ass
Lily

Maryland Heights, MO

#26 Nov 15, 2012
Sounds to me like "Tom" has heard "its not your fault" a little too much throughout his past. I'm sorry but "not his fault" that he couldn't control himself. I'd lay my next 2 paychecks on the possibility that this isn't his first run in with a situation like this. I'd also be willing to bet he's had "control problems" before.
Vickie

Saint Charles, MO

#27 Nov 15, 2012
"What goes around, comes around." It's about time. Randy got what he finally got what he deserved.
Justice

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#28 Nov 15, 2012
Vickie wrote:
"What goes around, comes around." It's about time. Randy got what he finally got what he deserved.
WHAT
Justice

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#29 Nov 15, 2012
WHAT?
chitown

United States

#30 Nov 15, 2012
Lily wrote:
Sounds to me like "Tom" has heard "its not your fault" a little too much throughout his past. I'm sorry but "not his fault" that he couldn't control himself. I'd lay my next 2 paychecks on the possibility that this isn't his first run in with a situation like this. I'd also be willing to bet he's had "control problems" before.
It could of went the other way ...Tom could be in a coma .I am just saying that its a terrible situation amd many people in both parties are affected by a ridiculous argument gone bad.I have done nothing but pray for everyone involved and it appears the man upstairs is listening to all of our prayers .
Justice

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#31 Nov 15, 2012
Vickie wrote:
Stfu!
Justice

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#32 Nov 15, 2012
chitown wrote:
<quoted text>
It could of went the other way ...Tom could be in a coma .I am just saying that its a terrible situation amd many people in both parties are affected by a ridiculous argument gone bad.I have done nothing but pray for everyone involved and it appears the man upstairs is listening to all of our prayers .
Were you there?
chitown

United States

#33 Nov 15, 2012
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>Were you there?
No I wasnt .....but i worked in that bar years ago and other bars where similiar situations happened , the main reason I no longer bartend.People drink and act almighty and eventually something like this occurs and this time it ended up for the worse.Do I want to see my friend go to prison over it ? No !
Like it or not

Florissant, MO

#34 Nov 15, 2012
Vickie wrote:
What do you have to back that up Vickie? Are you just a scorned woman or something?
chitown

United States

#35 Nov 15, 2012
And because Tom isnt the one in the coma he is " the bad guy " "the p.o.s" " the coward" .....i believe that Tom was pushed into this and defended himself just like anyone would .I believe he is a strong man and probably wasnt even aware of his strength .I didnt even want to get involved in the argument but he also has children that really dont deserve to hear that his intentions was to have a man clinging on to his life .
Like it or not

Florissant, MO

#36 Nov 15, 2012
A "strong man" can control himself...can walk away, doesn't lose it to begin with and doesn't use the excuse of "someone pushed me into it". Why was there a post on his f/b page from a girl thanking him for standing up for her? Was Randy having to defend her against something this other guy was doing? Is someone else to blame for any other "altercations" he's had in the past? At what age do these people learn that you can't always blame someone else for your own actions. It's real simple.
chitown

United States

#37 Nov 15, 2012
Like it or not wrote:
A "strong man" can control himself...can walk away, doesn't lose it to begin with and doesn't use the excuse of "someone pushed me into it". Why was there a post on his f/b page from a girl thanking him for standing up for her? Was Randy having to defend her against something this other guy was doing? Is someone else to blame for any other "altercations" he's had in the past? At what age do these people learn that you can't always blame someone else for your own actions. It's real simple.
All we can do is move foward and pray for the best .The damage is done...we could argue all night .I will continue to pray for both parties involved and the many people involved.Its been a miracle the way Randy is continuing to hang on ....that is what is most important right now .PEACE
cousin

Collinsville, IL

#38 Nov 15, 2012
please continue to pray for my cousin!! god only knows what will happen!!
cousin

Collinsville, IL

#39 Nov 15, 2012
Vickie wrote:
do you even know what your talking about? he was a good guy! and still is!
Josey Wales

United States

#40 Nov 15, 2012
Whats this stuff about Randy was dropped off at his house on the front porch in a pool of blood unconcise? There are some many stories out there, but where's the truth? "Vickie" or who ever you are nobody deserves this. Randy and Tom both have histories. What gets me is aren't we old enough now to handle things peacefully? This fighting stuff is high school BS!!!! Prayers to all and it would be nice to know the truth. Vickie--your a bitch!!!!
Frustrated

Florissant, MO

#41 Nov 15, 2012
I think the frustration we all have over this situation is definitely misguided. Instead of arguing with each other we should concentrate on prayers for everyone involved. Tom has been a friend of mine for close to 30 years. Not only have I been praying for Randy's family and his recovery but also for Tom's family. His children have been greatly affected by this too. This was a very unfortunate situation that could have possibly been avoided by doing one simple thing... Calling the police. But what's done is done so keep praying for more progress and worry about justice when the time comes.
Get it straight

United States

#42 Nov 15, 2012
Ive seen the outpouring of well wishes for Randy on his FB page. He has many people praying for him. I also would like to think Tom does too. And that some if the prayers for Randy are actually people praying he lives so that Tom may continue to live his life as well. Funny how the power of prayer works, isnt it? It benefits everyone involved.
Sad

Warrenton, MO

#43 Nov 15, 2012
The girl killed in Randys dwi crash. Dated Tommys brother. This day was coming.
callitlikeiseeit

Florissant, MO

#44 Nov 15, 2012
I do not know Randy or Tom personally. I have lived in Florissant all my life and have heard of Tom by reputation only. I know of at least three fights he has been involved with in the past three years. I also saw on casenet that someone took a restraining order out on him a few years ago. You have to be a fool to not realize that this is not normal behavior for someone. I am very surprised someone hasn't really hurt this guy yet ! If it looks like sh@#, and smells like sh#@, then it's probably sh@#!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florissant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson-Florissant School District announces m... 7 hr Ferguson 1
Proposed 2015 Budget 11 hr Go away troll 17
Florissant public hearing 12 hr do your homework 9
Who would make BEST Florissant Mayor in 2016 12 hr demand better 34
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 13 hr hahaha 3,194
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 20 hr serfs up 754
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... Tue Go Blue Forever 590
Florissant Dating
Find my Match

Florissant Jobs