SDR

Florissant, MO

#239 Jan 27, 2013
true story wrote:
<quoted text>
Twist the story however you want. He still killed her. Eye for an eye.
No twisting. It's actually pretty straight and narrow...the girl shouldn't have gotten into his car if he had been drinking - pretty simple. She could've saved her own life by being responsible and calling someone to come get her or even both of them. "Friends don't let friends drive drunk" either remember? Maybe that was her "eye for an eye".
SDR

Florissant, MO

#240 Jan 27, 2013
true story wrote:
<quoted text>
Twist the story however you want. He still killed her. Eye for an eye.
When you make a dangerous decision yourself, it should be considered "involuntary suicide".
SDR

Florissant, MO

#241 Jan 27, 2013
true story wrote:
Rumor has it that Randy's gf is the recent recipient of a hefty life insurance policy. Makes me wonder why she left him in the vehicle, instead of taking him to the hospital. Maybe that is what the police are investigating.
LOL! What an imagination! Yeah...I'd say your mind is "wondering". Talk about "twisting". It's pretty clear the type of person you are and who you apparently hang with for your rumors to be talking about "who got the life insurance money".
u r a dumba__

Saint Louis, MO

#242 Jan 27, 2013
SDR wrote:
<quoted text>
When you make a dangerous decision yourself, it should be considered "involuntary suicide".
It is ashame that the MADD organization doesn't look at it that way. A lot less drunks would be in jail, and a lot less DWI's would be issued. The way I see it is that a murderer was murdered. Let the animals eliminate themselves.
u r a dumba__

Saint Louis, MO

#243 Jan 27, 2013
SDR wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! What an imagination! Yeah...I'd say your mind is "wondering". Talk about "twisting". It's pretty clear the type of person you are and who you apparently hang with for your rumors to be talking about "who got the life insurance money".
Yuuuup, I heard that the recipient was able to pay her house off. Meanwhile the children that he had nothing to do with were receiving donations from all of his shit bumb bar fly friends. If he wasnt such a stupid drunk, then being passed out in a car would not have been common nature, and he would of been taken to the hospital. I SPEAK THE TRUTH!!!
SDR

Florissant, MO

#244 Jan 27, 2013
u r a dumba__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yuuuup, I heard that the recipient was able to pay her house off. Meanwhile the children that he had nothing to do with were receiving donations from all of his shit bumb bar fly friends. If he wasnt such a stupid drunk, then being passed out in a car would not have been common nature, and he would of been taken to the hospital. I SPEAK THE TRUTH!!!
Awwww...sorry to hit a nerve. Pull yourself together now. I'm sorry if you don't even have "shit bumb bar fly friends" to do that for you or your kids and I see why. LOL! I also see now why your posts are dripping with jealousy. Did you lose a girlfriend to Randy or something? I find it absolutely hysterical but typical that in one sentence you say "I heard" then in the next "I speak the truth". Sounds like you had a mother that didn't teach you anything also. Ya know.....that "can't believe everything you hear" thing?
SDR

Florissant, MO

#245 Jan 27, 2013
u r a dumba__ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is ashame that the MADD organization doesn't look at it that way. A lot less drunks would be in jail, and a lot less DWI's would be issued. The way I see it is that a murderer was murdered. Let the animals eliminate themselves.
You're apparently one of these morons that thinks you have to be completely obliviated to be involved in something like this. You, yourself could take that last swallow that blows you over, get in an accident, have someone die in it and have the same "label". Good luck with that when it happens to you or someone in your family. Karma's only a biatch if you are right? And the way you're explaining things, you didn't think too much of the gal that was with him that night and must feel she murdered someone too. Now that's talkin' out both sides of your "I TELL THE TRUTH" mouth ehh?
READ SLOWLY

Saint Louis, MO

#246 Jan 27, 2013
SDR wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww...sorry to hit a nerve. Pull yourself together now. I'm sorry if you don't even have "shit bumb bar fly friends" to do that for you or your kids and I see why. LOL! I also see now why your posts are dripping with jealousy. Did you lose a girlfriend to Randy or something? I find it absolutely hysterical but typical that in one sentence you say "I heard" then in the next "I speak the truth". Sounds like you had a mother that didn't teach you anything also. Ya know.....that "can't believe everything you hear" thing?
You are having a hard time following what I am saying. Maybe you should read what I say a little slower, and then proof read what you write. Randy was twice my age. He was a drunk, who got what he deserved. His girlfriend could of saved him, but left him in the car. She then inherited his life insurance policy. Randy had nothing to do with his kids, and was a loser. The only downfall to his death is the income the local bars will no longer be receiving from him. I did not know the woman he killed, but now his family knows how hers feels.
SDR

Florissant, MO

#247 Jan 27, 2013
READ SLOWLY wrote:
<quoted text>
You are having a hard time following what I am saying. Maybe you should read what I say a little slower, and then proof read what you write. Randy was twice my age. He was a drunk, who got what he deserved. His girlfriend could of saved him, but left him in the car. She then inherited his life insurance policy. Randy had nothing to do with his kids, and was a loser. The only downfall to his death is the income the local bars will no longer be receiving from him. I did not know the woman he killed, but now his family knows how hers feels.
Actually the speed of which you reading isn't your problem. It's the comprehending you seem to be lacking. Some day you may know what both families feel like. If Randy was twice your age then you're nothing but a punk kid at about 20-something years old. According to his kids and what others have witnessed, you're also a liar. I actually pity you for living in such a hateful mind and heart. I'm guessing you've been abused. How's that workin' for ya? Since you speak "the truth" and seem to have your nose in the business of someone you apparently only "hear" things about, why don't you go to LE and tell them what you have apparently witnessed. It can be arranged for your IP to be traced and send them over if you'd like. ;) Oh and speaking of proof-reading, it's "a shame" = 2 words when using it the way you did in one of your previous posts, sweetheart.....ugggh - kids!
READ SLOWLY

Saint Louis, MO

#248 Jan 27, 2013
Well, judging by your personal attack on me it seems that I have struck a nerve. You have done nothing to argue my points. Everyone knows that what I am saying is true. It might hurt, but it is true. So, say what you want, and trace my ip if you want. (Good Luck). I have proved my point.
SDR

Florissant, MO

#249 Jan 27, 2013
READ SLOWLY wrote:
Well, judging by your personal attack on me it seems that I have struck a nerve. You have done nothing to argue my points. Everyone knows that what I am saying is true. It might hurt, but it is true. So, say what you want, and trace my ip if you want.(Good Luck). I have proved my point.
You haven't proved anything. But it's your lie...tell it however you need to. LOL! You've only "heard" things. I also feel bad for you that you have to try and get people to "argue" your points to feel better about yourself. There's no arguing to it sweetheart. It's not a personal attack or judging if it's true. And what is true is that you wish harm and pain of family members whose loved one's have maybe made a mistake. That is pitiful if not psychopathic. Must suck to live with such a black heart.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#250 Feb 28, 2013
Anyone who is not "involved" in the case is only speculating. There is NO truth or justice in unadulterated hatred. It is petty & has no place here. Each person, played a part in a series of very unfortunate events. There is an unnecessary abundance of finger pointing and name calling here.

I fail to understand such ignorance, with the exception of Read Slowly. His "opinion' is inconsequential, impudent & he is not trained in the art of literary warfare. He, is but a child, so he gets a pass for now. But if it continues, it too, shall be remedied.

RS, pick on this sesquipedalian. I shall provide plenty of "words of truth" for you. Get out your dictionary, bc if you post to me, you're gonna need it close by.

And I'll be telling ALL YOUR dirty little secrets too. Nobody is beyond reach "little one".

Yes, you NEVER KNOW who is watching.
And researching.
And waiting.

We all work somewhere right?
Maybe, for the government?
Maybe, for the Federal Bureau?
Maybe, you don't know it all?
Just saying, maybe.....
In fact, I bet you you don't know many things at all. And college was still a wash, right?

I should be chagrinned if you were unable to respect a simple request to write respectful and thought provoking posts, even if opposing viewpoints, before your mouth/postings start writing checks your ass can't cash.

On the record, for my personal log, I am now, only once, politely asking you to cease your attempt to blatantly and unnecessarily attack and cause distress to ANYONE involved in this case. And/or especially family & friends of the deceased. These are close friends of 40+ years, in some cases. These circumstances are tragic and there are also young children left without a father. Sound familiar?

Now, since you are living proof that EVERY gene pool has a shallow end, don't be invidious.
Try to imagine that your IQ is above 65, moderately retarded, and "keep your mush shut".
Start...... NOW.

Remember, I did ask nicely.
Think wisely about who you are affecting.... That's not really what you want to do here? Is it? You sound more intelligent that that.

#alwaysagovt.sniperforhire#
CSM1

O Fallon, MO

#251 Mar 1, 2013
Lets see now. Post #249 was placed on Jan 27th,today being the 1st ,allows ample time for anyone to gather up their material and construct a salient narrative. Thirty plus days to come up with a diatribe,really not very impressive. Now see there kiddies what you can do when you break out your dictionary,your thesaurus,your old fourth grade grammar book,access Wiki,and you too can become a grammarian. It appears that some on this thread spend too much time watching the O'Riley factor. To all, I wish you to always have proper syntax at hand,the continuing ability to inculcate so that others may be inspired to find a fantastic place in which to matriculate that they too may be a great pundit one day. Did I do good,huh,huh,huh?
SDR

Maryland Heights, MO

#254 Mar 1, 2013
CSM1 wrote:
Lets see now. Post #249 was placed on Jan 27th,today being the 1st ,allows ample time for anyone to gather up their material and construct a salient narrative. Thirty plus days to come up with a diatribe,really not very impressive. Now see there kiddies what you can do when you break out your dictionary,your thesaurus,your old fourth grade grammar book,access Wiki,and you too can become a grammarian. It appears that some on this thread spend too much time watching the O'Riley factor. To all, I wish you to always have proper syntax at hand,the continuing ability to inculcate so that others may be inspired to find a fantastic place in which to matriculate that they too may be a great pundit one day. Did I do good,huh,huh,huh?
LOL! My thoughts exactly on the time frame..... quite the sesquipedalianist ehh?(giggle) Amusing how the more blabber some use; the less they say.

Location hidden

#256 Mar 19, 2013
Time frame? Not everyone has time to sit around reading the words of impudent children. It would seem your lack of proper punctuation and/or grammar yourself, would indeed elicit such a response from you. You attack what is foreign to you. Truth and intelligence. Fact.

CSM1,
Firstly, the post was extempore'.
You cannot even space or punctuate properly, and so you attack others. And your drivel and run-on sentences are gibberish. Not even coherent formalized thoughts can be forged from that nonsense. Maybe get your books out?
No impetus there. And no sale either. Nice try.

You and your boy toy, SDR, are NOT friends of Randy's, so why troll? NOT FRIENDS.

Impertinent lives of the working class. Poor guys. Sorry you must work for OTHER PEOPLE to make a living and consent to a life of slavery.
Don't hate what you cannot be.

Genius or independently wealthy....

Go earn those paychecks! Work!

ROTFLMAO

#alwaysasniperforhire.gov
get real

Wentzville, MO

#257 Mar 19, 2013
Miss Praetor wrote:
Time frame? Not everyone has time to sit around reading the words of impudent children. It would seem your lack of proper punctuation and/or grammar yourself, would indeed elicit such a response from you. You attack what is foreign to you. Truth and intelligence. Fact.
CSM1,
You cannot even space or punctuate properly, and so you attack others. And your drivel and run-on sentences are gibberish. Not even coherent formalized thoughts can be forged from that nonsense. Maybe get your books out?
You and your boy toy, SDR, are NOT friends of Randy's, so why troll? NOT FRIENDS.
Impertinent lives of the working class. Poor guys. Sorry you must work for OTHER PEOPLE to make a living and consent to a life of slavery.
ROTFLMAO
Doesn't the grammar police suck?
Pale Dago

O Fallon, MO

#258 Mar 20, 2013
get real wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't the grammar police suck?
Yup. It must be hell being such an intellect, and yet still not able to "Get it". I have an old friend. When we gather for dinner or any other occasion, he spends much time engineering the conversation to go in a direction, where he might use a big word or two that he has just learned. It's pathetic, but funny. What was that old line from Mr T, that he used often in his TV show? "Pity the fool"? There are a few who post on here who are indeed legends in their own minds. Allow me to thank you for the opportunity to partake of your brilliance.
SDR

Maryland Heights, MO

#259 Mar 21, 2013
Miss Praetor wrote:
CSM1,
ROTFLMAO
LOL! Actually, there is a diagnosis for you. However, one cannot fix the apparent insecurities or small image you have of yourself. If you don't have the time to sit here and read/post, then it must be you having to "work too hard" for that paycheck sweetheart. There are some of us who have subordinates (like yourself) that we pay so that we can post on Topix all day if we choose. "Don't hate" what you're having to be. ;)
Josey Whales

Rolla, MO

#260 Mar 23, 2013
Damn!!! This thread was about Randy and what people knew of the incident, not on grammer or what people do for a living. Focus people!!!

Location hidden

#261 Mar 25, 2013
Moron says:

LOL! Actually, there is a diagnosis for you. However, one cannot fix the apparent insecurities or small image you have of yourself. If you don't have the time to sit here and read/post, then it must be you having to "work too hard" for that paycheck sweetheart. There are some of us who have subordinates (like yourself) that we pay so that we can post on Topix all day if we choose. "Don't hate" what you're having to be.:)

However, names NO diagnosis bc SDR was never in medical school. No sale. I retired before age thirty. Nice try though. I work for no one. ;) Sweetheart? Really? How completly North County of you. Aren't you, the continental mind? You DO HAVE A JOB. Obviously, overcompensation is so
amateur. And, I am fortunate enough to never have had to work. So, unlike you, I hate no one. I have no room, or interest in hate. Because my life is whatever I decide I want, EVERY SINGLE DAY.
I do not care to engage you in any arena. Your opinion is not necessary. I will be working towards facilitating the justice that Jane deserves and you will just keep flapping your gums. Oh, and still going to work everyday. Bet that! That was a nice attempt to act the part. But your words don't match the voice. Better luck next time.

"Don't hate", what you're having to be.
Really? I almost fell over when I TRIED to read that attempt at some sort of insult. It's wrong in too many ways to list here. I'm not a teacher, or a therapist, remember, I don't work.

Pale,
The pleasure is mine. I had all the accolades I ever needed by age five. But thanks.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florissant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School Board 26 min hardhead 31
News Vote dilution was used to keep blacks off of Fe... 4 hr go f youself 13
Poll Do You Feel Safer Than You Did 7 Years Ago ? (Dec '15) 20 hr exposing florissant 195
Hillbilly Hilly for Prez? Nope. (Jan '16) 21 hr Marcus Welby 115
Quote Of The Week (Mar '15) 22 hr exposing florissant 208
Do not use Jim's Handyman Services Wed Boss Taco 9
negro watching (Feb '16) Wed Boss Taco 280

Florissant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Florissant Mortgages