Who Dat

Florissant, MO

#217 Dec 6, 2012
Spurs Chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm....what is it that YOU do for a living?? CLEARLY nothing in the legal system or medical field. Why don't YOU look up/research the definitions & standards of murder, manslaughter, 1st & 2nd degrees of both, go to Med school & THEN comment????
Ok stop and think for a moment. If this was/is so cut and dried don't you think the PA would have already issued warrants for manslaughter?
It's not hence no warrants have been issued. Frankly unless Wehmer throws himself on his sword and confesses to trying to kill Randy there is no case. And that will not ever happen. Wehmer is somewhat a veteran of the court system as are his other family members.
Please understand that I am in no way trying to defend what Wehmer did. All my dealings with him were on a professional level. We Are Not Friends!
To answer your question concerning my qualifications to speak on this, thirty years on the job and a masters degree in criminal justice kinda makes me an expert on this matter.
Or as I like to say it's just a guess but an educated guess.
Ya'll have a great day.
Who Dat

Florissant, MO

#218 Dec 6, 2012
Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
An autopsy and initial investigation should be able to tell if Randy had any "defense wounds". If the other guy was taken in and questioned, which I understand he was, LE would've been noticing his fists and any other injuries as well to help put the pieces together. Along with an autopsy, the type of head/brain damage done to Randy and what I mentioned above can all be taken into consideration. An autopsy would also reveal if a weapon was used. Maybe one was found with fingerprints on it and we just don't know about it yet.
LilY Lily Lily
The fact that Wehmer assaulted Randy has never been in question. He admits to the confrontation. You know what you're talking about sort of. This isn't CSI, this is the real world. I havn't seen the autopsy report but I'm sure the cause of death is a blow to his head.
Had an ambulance been called right then and he had been taken to the ER then all this would be different, but that did not happen so we have six hours of down time and we don't know what happened during that time.
This really isn't that hard folks.
Who Dat

Florissant, MO

#221 Dec 6, 2012
Reverend Vegas wrote:
I just don't think a jury will see it like that.
Killing with INTENT TO KILL is by definition (1st Degree Murder) Killing someone while beating the shit out of them, while not intending death, but causing it however. is Second Degree murder. Now if I were drunk driving..and ran over someone with no intention of assaulting them...that would be manslaughter. So therefore, I'm sticking with 2nd degree.
Okay Rev,
Premeditation is an element of murder in the first degree. That is not present here. Second degree murder is a heat of the moment thing. You come home and find me in bed with Mrs. Rev and you shoot and kill me is second degree murder. It is a crime of passion. You punch me in the face at a bar I fall and hit my head and have a brain bleed and subsequently die from my injury is manslaughter. Your actions are spur of the moment but your actions were never intended to cause death.
Do you understand?
Lee

O Fallon, MO

#222 Dec 6, 2012
I'm hoping reguardless of what he's charged with, that he at least has to pay for happened, even if it's manslaughter! He put his hands on a man, which ultimately ended his life. I'm curious, how did Randy get home from the bar and were there any signs something was wrong besides someone thinking he had to much too drink? I'm not blaming anyone besides TW for what happened, just not exactly sure how noone knew anything was seriously wrong with him for so many hours afterwards.
explain

Saint Charles, MO

#223 Dec 6, 2012
hey who-dat,since you know things,what if t.w.is an informat? all the signs are there. knowing the history of the treatment of florissant informats,this to me is a no-brainer.
Josey Wales

United States

#224 Dec 6, 2012
Has anyone seen or heard of the deal with Randy's one daughter on Florissant patch about the mother being murdered? Her name is Taylor and she made reference to both parents being murdered. These kids have been through hell. There needs to be some justice here.
Cleo

Leavenworth, KS

#225 Dec 8, 2012
The Wehmer boys were always bullies clear back to high school so this doesn't surprise me. It sounds like all parties involved have a drinking problem. Alcohol and a bad attitude are not a good combination. If everyone would just smoke weed this wouldn't have happened. I feel for both families even though Tom bullied me mercilessly in high school. He deserves some kind of jail time but so do the folks who didn't call 9-1-1. They played a part in Randy's death too. It's all very sad and I hope Randy was straight with God before he died and that Tom gets straight with God before he dies. Now quit drinking evil alcohol which is physically and mentally bad for you and have a toke to mellow out.
hoping

Saint Charles, MO

#226 Dec 9, 2012
why don't every estb. in florissant, hazelwood & no. st.louis county, that serves liquor have a big picture of ' TOM WEHMER ' up brhind their counter '' SAYING DO NOT SERVE THIS GUY -- HE;S DANGEROUS '' that would curtail his drinking
except at home. there he could start beating his wife & kids. i'm sure somewhere in the hazelwood book of laws, he could be arrested for something. that way florissant could pass the buck, lets them off the hook.
hoping for a brain

Saint Louis, MO

#227 Dec 9, 2012
You are a fing idiot. Don't you have any cousins or goats to molest? Why don't you start handing out pictures, and see how far that gets you? Don't talk about it, be about it.
Josey Wales

United States

#228 Dec 10, 2012
Does anybody know what happened to Randys daughters "Taylors" mother? On her comment on patch she mentioned that her mother was murdered too. Any info on that?
hoping

Saint Charles, MO

#229 Dec 16, 2012
hoping for a brain wrote:
You are a fing idiot. Don't you have any cousins or goats to molest? Why don't you start handing out pictures, and see how far that gets you? Don't talk about it, be about it.
i would put his picture everywhere if i could get one, your the idiot. i've known wehmer for years & been a victim of his out bursts , also have known randy for 30 yr. so until you know what your talking about you go f--- a duck.
Finally

Saint Louis, MO

#230 Jan 17, 2013
I heard TW got arrested for manslaughter.
explain

Fredericktown, MO

#231 Jan 24, 2013
you heard wrong,i heard flo police is the hold up.
true story

Saint Louis, MO

#232 Jan 26, 2013
Rumor has it that Randy's gf is the recent recipient of a hefty life insurance policy. Makes me wonder why she left him in the vehicle, instead of taking him to the hospital. Maybe that is what the police are investigating.
explain

Valley Park, MO

#233 Jan 26, 2013
do you know the family,i do.did you know randy,i did.to me that's a sick thing to write.you must had voted for obama,twice...right?
rumors

Valley Park, MO

#234 Jan 26, 2013
true story wrote:
Rumor has it that Randy's gf is the recent recipient of a hefty life insurance policy. Makes me wonder why she left him in the vehicle, instead of taking him to the hospital. Maybe that is what the police are investigating.
no that is not what the police is waiting for. the autoposy hasen't come back yet.she had no idea that he was hurt that bad. he was a big boy & she couldn't get him awake enough to get him in the house. this happened before so she thought he would come in on his own when he woke up. don't throw stones until you know all the facts.
true story

Saint Louis, MO

#235 Jan 26, 2013
rumors wrote:
<quoted text>no that is not what the police is waiting for. the autoposy hasen't come back yet.she had no idea that he was hurt that bad. he was a big boy & she couldn't get him awake enough to get him in the house. this happened before so she thought he would come in on his own when he woke up. don't throw stones until you know all the facts.
So you're saying that Randy was a drunken idiot that always passed out in his vehicle. Sounds like a great guy. I wonder if he passed out when he flipped his truck, and killed that girl several years ago.
true story

Saint Louis, MO

#236 Jan 26, 2013
explain wrote:
do you know the family,i do.did you know randy,i did.to me that's a sick thing to write.you must had voted for obama,twice...right?
I speak the truth, and you didn't deny it
SDR

Florissant, MO

#237 Jan 26, 2013
true story wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying that Randy was a drunken idiot that always passed out in his vehicle. Sounds like a great guy. I wonder if he passed out when he flipped his truck, and killed that girl several years ago.
Keep living. Better hope you and all the people in your family are living as saints. Your words will be your and their Karma azzzzhole! And where is the responsibility of one not getting into a car with someone who's been drinking? Guess her mother didn't teach her that ehh? Or maybe she just wasn't available like other parents that say "call me and I'll pick you up....no questions asked."
true story

Saint Louis, MO

#238 Jan 26, 2013
SDR wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep living. Better hope you and all the people in your family are living as saints. Your words will be your and their Karma azzzzhole! And where is the responsibility of one not getting into a car with someone who's been drinking? Guess her mother didn't teach her that ehh? Or maybe she just wasn't available like other parents that say "call me and I'll pick you up....no questions asked."
Twist the story however you want. He still killed her. Eye for an eye.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florissant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson braces for grand jury decision 55 min CSM1 6
Driving While Black - And Poor 5 hr payme 64
Corpus Christi Tue TTU 4
Behrman for Mayor Mon Spuds Cooker 2
ferguson police and council Dec 22 hardhead 1
When is the new Club Fitness location opening up? Dec 22 hardhead 10
retarded negro's Dec 21 hardhead 2
Florissant Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web