|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

really wrote:
<quoted text>
*Nobody deserves to die, what happened to your daughter was an accident, what happened to Randy was pure rage.
u r exactly right!!!
R u serious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

And he won't stop, it's just a matter of time before there's another victim. He's a time bomb. I'm sure he's looking over his shoulder constantly!
jack van poo

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

R u serious wrote:
<quoted text>u r exactly right!!!
You are, hands down, the biggest ass clown EVER.
Josey Wales

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Jack Van Poo, you must be a Tom follower, or Tom. Time to man up and do the right thing. Whats the story? Why did someone deserve a beating? Was it that they stole your chair? Wouldnt give you enough room? You made comments about someones rubber band in their beard? All reasons I seen you beat someone up. Grow up! I cant wait to see the court transcripts.
callitlikeiseeit

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Josey Wales wrote:
Jack Van Poo, you must be a Tom follower, or Tom. Time to man up and do the right thing. Whats the story? Why did someone deserve a beating? Was it that they stole your chair? Wouldnt give you enough room? You made comments about someones rubber band in their beard? All reasons I seen you beat someone up. Grow up! I cant wait to see the court transcripts.
If you or anyone else has actually witnessed this Wehmer guy displaying violent behavior I would suggest you inform the prosecuting attorneys office. Although not directly involved with this particular tragedy, it does show a pattern of violence and abuse ! Until people come forward this guy is out there ready to do something like this again. Just a matter of time !
R u serious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Josey Wales wrote:
cant wait to see his mugshot on the news!

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

what a shitbum

Since: Nov 12

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

What happened to Randy's kids' mom? Not that my heart wasn't broken for the kiddos before, but after reading all of Taylor Ann's posts on Hazelwood Patch yesterday, I'm left even MORE devastated for them. I just hope & pray SOOOO HARD (with fingers & toes & everything else crossed!!!) that the police get this case together, arrest "HIM" & put him away for a good long, long, LONG ASS TIME!!!!
Josey Wales

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Spurs Chick, I seen the same post. I was wondering the same thing.

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Josey Wales wrote:
Spurs Chick, I seen the same post. I was wondering the same thing.
JOSEY: & I'm actually SHOCKED that with the 192+ posts on THIS (- our 2), and the hundreds on all the other forums that Taylor's is the only post it's been mentioned in. That being said, it's really, REALLY irritating that "THE ARREST" hasn't been made yet but I just hope to God that the holdup is the police & PA getting all their ducks in a row, MAKING ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that not a single mistake has been made & every single piece of possible evidence against the perpetrator is in line!!!!
Who Dat

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Justice wrote:
Has Tom been arrested yet? What's the hold up?Anybody know?
Tom has not been arrested and chances are he won't be anytime soon. There is no way they can prove that his death is a direct result of the fight. Too much time passed between the fight and his trip to the ER. any good defense attorney will raise reasonable doubt in this instance. His death, although sad can not be directly linked to the fight.
Also, this was never a second degree murder situation. Manslaughter at best.
So all you folks who keep calling it murder just don't know what your talking about.
Who Dat

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Josey Wales wrote:
I wonder what the hold up is on arresting him?
There is no holdup.
They can't prove it.
Lily

Maryland Heights, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>
Tom has not been arrested and chances are he won't be anytime soon. There is no way they can prove that his death is a direct result of the fight. Too much time passed between the fight and his trip to the ER. any good defense attorney will raise reasonable doubt in this instance. His death, although sad can not be directly linked to the fight.
So all you folks who keep calling it murder just don't know what your talking about.
Are you joking me? That's like saying in all deaths, child abuse deaths, etc. "can't be linked...yada yada yada". What do you think an autopsy does? Exactly! Tells what can, did, probable of cause of a death. They can also tell the difference of a fall or something more violent. Don't underestimate your LE and coroners.
Who Dat

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Reverend Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really...because man slaughter would be if he threw a wild punch and it landed accidentally upon this mans head and killed him. He meant to hit him however, did not intend to kill. BUT HE DID.
Thanks for making my point, "did not intend to kill." No intent. When someones reckless act causes the death of a person it manslaughter.
Randy was taken home and left in the car. six hours later he was found in the front yard. What happened during those six hours are in question, Perhaps he got into another fight. Who Knows.
Reasonable doubt!
Who Dat

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Reverend Vegas wrote:
I know you want the best outcome for your friend...but he's going to eating tube steak soon...so sorry.
BTW if this comment is directed at me know that Tom Whemer is no friend of mine. I got in a fight with Tom 15 years age and fared a lot better than Randy did.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for making my point, "did not intend to kill." No intent. When someones reckless act causes the death of a person it manslaughter.
Randy was taken home and left in the car. six hours later he was found in the front yard. What happened during those six hours are in question, Perhaps he got into another fight. Who Knows.
Reasonable doubt!
Wrong. Murder 2nd degree may apply as well. Tell your theory to people serving prison time for killing their kids "on accident" "with no intent". Do you know how many have said "oooops - the kid fell in the front yard", etc. and hit his head? Besides someone would've heard "another fight" going on in a front yard so you must mean "he must've been attacked via blind-side again"?
Lily

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW if this comment is directed at me know that Tom Whemer is no friend of mine. I got in a fight with Tom 15 years age and fared a lot better than Randy did.
An autopsy and initial investigation should be able to tell if Randy had any "defense wounds". If the other guy was taken in and questioned, which I understand he was, LE would've been noticing his fists and any other injuries as well to help put the pieces together. Along with an autopsy, the type of head/brain damage done to Randy and what I mentioned above can all be taken into consideration. An autopsy would also reveal if a weapon was used. Maybe one was found with fingerprints on it and we just don't know about it yet.
Who dat

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Murder 2nd degree may apply as well. Tell your theory to people serving prison time for killing their kids "on accident" "with no intent". Do you know how many have said "oooops - the kid fell in the front yard", etc. and hit his head? Besides someone would've heard "another fight" going on in a front yard so you must mean "he must've been attacked via blind-side again"?
You just don't know what your talking about.
Lily

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Who dat wrote:
<quoted text>You just don't know what your talking about.
Bet me.

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm....what is it that YOU do for a living?? CLEARLY nothing in the legal system or medical field. Why don't YOU look up/research the definitions & standards of murder, manslaughter, 1st & 2nd degrees of both, go to Med school & THEN comment????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Florissant Forum right now

Search the Florissant Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Don Houston for State Representative Dist. 74 2 hr flodaddy 12
July 28th Meeting 6 hr Resident 3
Jamestown "Mall" (Jul '08) 11 hr Rev 160
Former Michael's/Petco bldg. on corner of Lindb... Mon Rev 11
Steve Stenger for County Exec Mon hardhead 15
Best Mayor for Future of Florissant (Dec '13) Jul 26 Labor Gal 330
10 Year Old Shot In Florissant , Missouri /Plea... Jul 26 coo coo 9
•••
•••