Support PO Vernon T-Shirts

Posted in the Florissant Forum

Mike Kiefer FPD

Florissant, MO

#1 Jun 2, 2012
There was a very large request for T-shirts at Joes Pub on Sat 5/2/12. Unfortunately we only had a limited supply ready and available and due to the overwhelming turn out they sold out in less than an hour. A large shipment of the shirts will be available on Wed 5/6/12. They can be purchased at the police station located at:

1700 N. Hwy 67
Florissant, MO 63033

or at any of the fundraising events I posted on my earlier post.

Again thanks for all the support.

PO Mike Kiefer DSN 535
Florissant PD
Reply_Spy _CIA

West Palm Beach, FL

#2 Jun 3, 2012
Mike Kiefer FPD wrote:
There was a very large request for T-shirts at Joes Pub on Sat 5/2/12. Unfortunately we only had a limited supply ready and available and due to the overwhelming turn out they sold out in less than an hour. A large shipment of the shirts will be available on Wed 5/6/12. They can be purchased at the police station located at:
1700 N. Hwy 67
Florissant, MO 63033
or at any of the fundraising events I posted on my earlier post.
Again thanks for all the support.
PO Mike Kiefer DSN 535
Florissant PD
Dear Mike:
It's an honor what you are doing for FPO Mike Vernon God knows it is , I've been sending letters asking companies and Corp's to support Officer Vernon as well Mayo Clinic in Rochester Minnesota e-mailed me and said they are there to help with medical advanced spine care please contact them for Officer Vernon if they have not contacted his health care team yet.( www.mayoclinic.com ) I'll keep
contacting companies.

I cain't wear a DSN 535 Shirt it will make me stand out and drug dealers all ready threatened me here in Florida because I refused to help them import 350 Kilo's of Cocaine I don't need no dramma
these gangs here are really armed and shoot for thrills. I need to blend in with the veterans whom are angry and some threatening to open fire on the VA Out Patient Clinic as I steer them in an alternate direction to try and get them the help they need so no one gets hurt.

I'll check back on your posts topix updates from time to time, and keep writing on Officer Vernons behalf, please don't forget to contact Mayo Clinic.

Sincerely,
SG-22 E-Com U.S. Army (Ret.)
Reply_Spy _CIA

West Palm Beach, FL

#3 Jun 3, 2012
What About K-9 Vest's and Pet Vest's Resident's can purchase if maufactured to show support for
Officer Mike Vernon with part of the proceeds going to the officers medical care and financial need's ? Can you check this avenue out?

Thanks,
SG-22 E-Com
backstoppers

AOL

#4 Jun 3, 2012
The Backstoppers have made a substantial contribution to the Vernon family. But, they will need much more for a very long time.
Guess What

Florissant, MO

#5 Jun 5, 2012
The T-shirs will be on sale Wednesday at the police station.
kristen

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Feb 25, 2014
Anyone know if these shirts are still available to get??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florissant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bus stops 1 hr Tom 2
Thug gets new heart. Still a criminal 1 hr Tom 2
News New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? (Aug '14) 3 hr Agents of Corruption 3,403
Poll Vote for Next Florissant Mayor 5 hr Vote For Mark 96
Cabela's Moving from the Mills?? (Jan '14) 9 hr ATVrider2 45
R U a Racist? 11 hr madjacb 14
The STL metro homocide posting thread.... Tue ATVrider2 10
More from around the web

Florissant People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]