|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

hardhead wrote:
why does'nt the city repair the streets,at almost every intersection the road is wash boarded trotterway, paddock,n.waterford at s.waterford, parker and a lot of other streets beat to death just chip sealing don't get it.
it's a n ee gar neiborhood thats why....All of N.county has gone to slums plus more than 60% of the homes are foreclosed on . when an entire community becomes economically depressed due to the invasion of the primate species you can expect things to go to shyt....Good Luck!
Yeah right

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

common sense wrote:
<quoted text>it's a n ee gar neiborhood thats why....All of N.county has gone to slums plus more than 60% of the homes are foreclosed on . when an entire community becomes economically depressed due to the invasion of the primate species you can expect things to go to shyt....Good Luck!
The above poster is a good example of why in breeding with blood kin is illegal. Texas, the only state where they separate the men from their livestock with a cattle prod.

Hey, Tex I sure wish you people would hurry up and secede from the U.S. it's really embarrassing having your kind referred to as American citizens.
common sense

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>
The above poster is a good example of why in breeding with blood kin is illegal. Texas, the only state where they separate the men from their livestock with a cattle prod.
Hey, Tex I sure wish you people would hurry up and secede from the U.S. it's really embarrassing having your kind referred to as American citizens.
Lten up "KUNTA" you are the reason all of the middle class sucessful people moved to ST.Charles County. If all of your flea flicking , gun toting, EBT sluming, tree swinging relatives would have stayed in N.City where they belong ST.Charles would still be a travel on gravel dumbasss!
common sense

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Jamestown Mall use to be thriving with business and all of the surrounding communities shared the properus economic growth. Along came the tree swingers like a plague of locust with there ebt and section 8 housing, it wasn't long after that the for sale signs went up, businesses closed, and revenue generated by those businesses dwindled until the money wasn't there anymore to keep the community vibrant. Instead of growth in new business as in the 70's and 80's . In the 90's there was a sharp decline in prosperity and home vlaues mainly due to rampant decline of society. The economic downturn and decline in revenue can be directly attributed to the CHIMP invasion.
Juanita S

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

So which one of you disgusting white honkie crackers is the exalted ruler of the KKK for north county? You both are racist bigoted dumbasses and in no way represent the great people of color who chose to live in this community. Even hell doesn't have a place for the likes of you two miserable scumbags.
Granny 81 and subtracting

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

I can understand the frustration with some of the things that are going on here. And I'll be honest enought to admit that I've had and have my moments of prejudice and anger. I do try to make certain that those feelings are not misplaced. By that I mean I don't condemn an entire race or group due to the actions of some. How could I, when the black family that has lived on my street for nearly as long as I have (60+ years) have been such a great help to me. When my husband passed away they were there to offer condolences and any help I might need. That was years ago and they still help with yard work, shoveling snow and odd jobs without accepting any pay whatsoever.

That is only one of the reasons it saddens me so greatly to see that anyone of any race would wish such evil as the KKK or militant black groups upon others. Such organizations never distinquish between the good and bad folks of a race or group. They just enjoy venting their hatred on anyone whom they don't care for. My son-in-law is Jewish and so would be a prime target for the KKK and such people, even those who are not card carrying members of those groups. And he is one of the most decent humans beings one could ever hope to meet, I am blessed he is a member of my family.

At my age nothing should affect me, I suppose. But to see such hatred and such wanting of harm to be done to persons simply because of their race or ethinicity is disheartening to say the least
David Duke

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Juanita S wrote:
So which one of you disgusting white honkie crackers is the exalted ruler of the KKK for north county? You both are racist bigoted dumbasses and in no way represent the great people of color who chose to live in this community. Even hell doesn't have a place for the likes of you two miserable scumbags.
Put a sock in it Gma or I'll serve you a warm glass of STHU!
Its Obvious

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

David Duke wrote:
<quoted text>Put a sock in it Gma or I'll serve you a warm glass of STHU!
You are also a racist piece of shit talking trash. Get fk'ed.
Devointe

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Its Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>You are also a racist piece of shit talking trash. Get fk'ed.
BUT YOUR WHITE! i dnt undustnds how u honkeys kin b actn blk n stuff, yall iz wht anz UB all trash tlkin each utter kneega dat b wack!
Its Obvious

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Devointe wrote:
<quoted text> BUT YOUR WHITE! i dnt undustnds how u honkeys kin b actn blk n stuff, yall iz wht anz UB all trash tlkin each utter kneega dat b wack!
Besides you being a racist, you also have no less than 43 different names you use on Topix when you come here to troll your hatred to black people. So one could conclude very easily that you're not only are you racist, but you're a racist piece of shit with multiple personalities. No one person from Irving Texas could be as much of an a$$ hat as you are. Get lost.
Devointe

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Its Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>Besides you being a racist, you also have no less than 43 different names you use on Topix when you come here to troll your hatred to black people. So one could conclude very easily that you're not only are you racist, but you're a racist piece of shit with multiple personalities. No one person from Irving Texas could be as much of an a$$ hat as you are. Get lost.
Yu honkey mufckr ill put a ft n yo asz btch IB pimpin yo mama dat ho iz so wore out i did yo sista den sold dat btch fo a pk of menthol anz a foty!
David Duke

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Granny 81 and subtracting wrote:
I can understand the frustration with some of the things that are going on here. And I'll be honest enought to admit that I've had and have my moments of prejudice and anger. I do try to make certain that those feelings are not misplaced. By that I mean I don't condemn an entire race or group due to the actions of some. How could I, when the black family that has lived on my street for nearly as long as I have (60+ years) have been such a great help to me. When my husband passed away they were there to offer condolences and any help I might need. That was years ago and they still help with yard work, shoveling snow and odd jobs without accepting any pay whatsoever.
That is only one of the reasons it saddens me so greatly to see that anyone of any race would wish such evil as the KKK or militant black groups upon others. Such organizations never distinquish between the good and bad folks of a race or group. They just enjoy venting their hatred on anyone whom they don't care for. My son-in-law is Jewish and so would be a prime target for the KKK and such people, even those who are not card carrying members of those groups. And he is one of the most decent humans beings one could ever hope to meet, I am blessed he is a member of my family.
At my age nothing should affect me, I suppose. But to see such hatred and such wanting of harm to be done to persons simply because of their race or ethinicity is disheartening to say the least
If people would just keep their pet chimps caged , we wouldn't have this sort of thing.
Irving

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Its Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>Besides you being a racist, you also have no less than 43 different names you use on Topix when you come here to troll your hatred to black people. So one could conclude very easily that you're not only are you racist, but you're a racist piece of shit with multiple personalities. No one person from Irving Texas could be as much of an a$$ hat as you are. Get lost.
Fck u Delores we know who you are and where you live!
Quinton

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

The Texas Tool has reared his ugly little penis head yet again. Do you need some tweezers to put that little thing away pathetic little boy? Grow up! Your Momma's embarrassed by your moronic behavior while your down in her basement being an internet troll in your spiderman pajamas.
Yo Dawg

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

that's sum b.s. you be talkin dawg i bet you dnt talk that way to a homey up in da street he knock yo pnk ass out.
Dont Mess with Texas

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Quinton wrote:
The Texas Tool has reared his ugly little penis head yet again. Do you need some tweezers to put that little thing away pathetic little boy? Grow up! Your Momma's embarrassed by your moronic behavior while your down in her basement being an internet troll in your spiderman pajamas.
pipe it shine before I have to put your jaw to the curb and a boot to back of your greasy nappy afro btch.
Quinton

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Bring it Cracka. I gots chunks of rootiepoot honkies like you in my poops. You aint about nuthin but a gay ass punk.
tax increase

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

If the city wants improved streets, they need a sales or property tax increase to raise. $50 mil or more to improve things for the long term

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florissant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 23 min hardhead 227
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 47 min serfs up 1,715
Councilman Jones paves Lindsay Lane 8 hr puppet master 5
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 9 hr White Knight 222
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 10 hr i kno 327
Al Sharpeton 11 hr Rocky Balboner 18
Video From a Black's Perspective 12 hr Cometstorm 2
•••
•••
•••