|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Rev,
That's how it got to be like this in the first place!
Everybody letting these vermin intimidate them. Especially so in the ghettos like N.STL and wellston, jennings, even fergloch.

These animals aren't afraid of getting caught because nobody does anything about it. "stop snitchin" is the rule of the ghetto no matter the crime. Do we want Florissant to the next Wellston?
They're damn sure not afraid of being punished because they never have been. And if they do get locked up it's never for long, and it's a family reunion once they get there. They uncle brothas, or cousins be runnin that beeeatch. And they be lernins all new ways nots to get caught nekt times.
The only folks afraid of jail are white's. Because they're surrounded 100:1 by black savage animals who want to rape and kill them.
Only way I see it is to let them know that punishment, make that consequence might just be getting shot dead on the spot by a would be victim who legally chose to protect themselves!

Talk about neighbors holding little punks @ gunpoint back in the day, yeah those were white kids in those days. And it straightened their little @sses out! I knew guy's that were heading down that road, being little punks. Well getting your @ss beat by dad, or smacked around by a cop or two for being a smart@ss must have worked because they never committed a serious crime or even had any problems at all past their early teens and they're successful, working, family men now.

If these homies had a daddy like that saggy pants dad, or at least someone with morals and responsibility to whoop that @ss, maybe it would turn out the same for the little mushmouths before they become gangbanger felons!
But baby daddy don't come around and Mama don't be worryins wheres her baby be at at all hours of the day and night, or be wonderins why he don't be in school, wheres he gots a 2ct diamond in he ear from or whys he gots 3 kids with diffent baby mamas by 17. She be happy when her baby be bringsin home stacks of benjamins, payins to get her weave did or be getsin her a cadillac. Why bother to notice her baby gang tats & colors? She gittsin paaaayd!
And when he do gets locked up by the popo, well they just be herrassin hims cause he be afican merican.
And look at these girls. I've seen hookers in Tijuana that dress better than these girls, yes girls-MINORS- with they're boobs and @asses hanging out. Acting like prostitutes. Legs spread and mouth ready for half their student body. But they mama be actin the same and is only a few years older than they is.
AND yes this is big problem with the WHITES these days too, before yall be trippin that I'm just a honky racist.

Florissant PD always says never hesitate to call if something even remotely seems off. HOLD THEM TO IT! We do in my neighborhood.
And if some parasite tries to get in my car, or house, or especially my face....they're going to be greeted by Mr. Winchester or his brothers Smith & Wesson!
I'll deal with the law if I must, but damn sure won't hesitate to failure drill some punk before I, or someone in my family end's up another dead white victim.
I strongly encourage anyone who believes the same to get some professional self defense and firearm training, your CCW and a handgun. No need for a cannon, a small to medium size 9mm with proper ammo will do all u need it to. Anyone in the family can manage it and become safe, proficient, responsible shooters. Be responsible and purchase a large, QUALITY safe to hold your precious possessions and any weapons.
Alarms are fine, but if they do get in, it's usually in and out before PD even get's the chance to respond and with a proper safe they're not walking out with weapons, documents or grandmas jewelry.
Refuse to be intimidated, do your DUTY as a citizen and report a crime when you see one, suspect one, or someone who is a criminal, and by god stand your ground if confronted and don't become another victim....we can turn the tide against these degenerates!
Respect Is Earned

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

eh, wrong thread...same diff...stupid topix needs an upgrade
Respect Is Earned

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

I like them twice baked ;-)
hardhead

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

your so right.my father has a friend who was a guard at wally world on west florissant and he was talking to a young black girl and ask her if she was in school or going to collage, her answer was no i'm gonna get knocked up and start having babies so i can make some money. this is their mindset from an early age, this is what their parents have taught them. they have kids and set them loose at 2 years old to grow up on the streets. these people are savages and will never be anything more, they were ment to be living in grass huts and shitting in the corner like they do now in their basements or bath tubs. in this day and age you need a ccw and you gun is going to be your first line of defense until the police arrive, so be prepared to use it. until we show these black thugs we are not going to stand for their saggy pant bullshit nothing will ever change. mr. respect is earned you have my respect for speaking the truth and saying what's on your mind. THUGS BE WARNED , WE WON'T PUT UP WITH YOUR SHIT!
Another load of

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

hardhead wrote:
your so right.my father has a friend who was a guard at wally world on west florissant and he was talking to a young black girl and ask her if she was in school or going to collage, her answer was no i'm gonna get knocked up and start having babies so i can make some money. this is their mindset from an early age, this is what their parents have taught them. they have kids and set them loose at 2 years old to grow up on the streets. these people are savages and will never be anything more, they were ment to be living in grass huts and shitting in the corner like they do now in their basements or bath tubs. in this day and age you need a ccw and you gun is going to be your first line of defense until the police arrive, so be prepared to use it. until we show these black thugs we are not going to stand for their saggy pant bullshit nothing will ever change. mr. respect is earned you have my respect for speaking the truth and saying what's on your mind. THUGS BE WARNED , WE WON'T PUT UP WITH YOUR SHIT!
BS! No black girl or any black person said anything to your father or anyone else like that. You're always yapping about how blacks are ignorant and yet you can't spell a third grade word like "college". How do you know what people do in their basements? Are you a peeping tom? Wouldn't surprise me in the least, since you suggest a poster should or does molest his sister. You are a disgusting...something or other.

BTW, you constantly bragging about your guns. Since you are so educated then you know why males brag about having guns and how big they are...right? Sure you do, because it applies big time in your case.
Well

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Reverend Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously...you're going to attack his penis? Are you a female?
You sound like a scorned little bitch.
I guess you have to defend your BFF. I assume that is what the person was referring to but so what? You and HH have made and make much nastier comments. How about HH inferring that a poster commits sexual acts on his sister? How about his comments about rape and such?

It's OK for you and he to make those kind of remarks but you get all high and mighty when someone does something of the same. And you still claim to believe everyone has a right to state what they believe...not hardles.

BTW, "attack his penis"? What attack? Try a little more fact and a little less drama.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

the above story is true, this is excactly what the black girl at walmart said. and by the way my brother had a house of blacks that had no trash service or water and that's what they did was shit on the basement floor and wipe their ass with mcdonalds bags, a smart person would have shit in the bag and gotten rid of it , but they were some dumb ass negros. they had trash piled to the rafters in the basement and a dead dog was also found. the city got them removed by condeming the house because they kept coming back,.even a dog don't shit where they sleep. they threaten them with arrest. you are a moron if you think i just dream this stuff up, the blacks are always doing something retarded. this isn't new the blacks do this shit all the time
Hmmm

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Well wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you have to defend your BFF. I assume that is what the person was referring to but so what? You and HH have made and make much nastier comments. How about HH inferring that a poster commits sexual acts on his sister? How about his comments about rape and such?
It's OK for you and he to make those kind of remarks but you get all high and mighty when someone does something of the same. And you still claim to believe everyone has a right to state what they believe...not hardly.
BTW, "attack his penis"? What attack? Try a little less drama.
It's true no one should comment about HH's penis you know how fond Rev is of HH and vice versa. That's a little below the belt doncha think? Think how you would feel if someone said that about your close (very close) pal. You might not get all worked up about it in an open forum, but that just proves how manly those two guys are. Or whatever...not that there's anything wrong with that, I think it is very brave of them to to keep it all in the open.
Hmmm

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Reverend Vegas wrote:
I guess you don't catch on too quick. Either that or you're reading skills are sub par. It's OK for anyone to say WHATEVER they want. I never said they shouldn't. I just cringe when a man makes penis references to another man...that's all.
And yet you did it, interesting!
hardhead

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

i tell you ,you even hate to put any money in your house anymore because the blacks will most likely end up with it someday. and to ( ANOTHER LOAD OF) maybe that's excactly what he's looking for a ? what a penis licker you are,put the gay men magazine down a stand up for yourself you little man.
Wow

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

hardhead wrote:
i tell you ,you even hate to put any money in your house anymore because the blacks will most likely end up with it someday. and to ( ANOTHER LOAD OF) maybe that's excactly what he's looking for a ? what a penis licker you are,put the gay men magazine down a stand up for yourself you little man.
You guys just can't stay away from that topic. No one said anything until you and the Rev started defending each other's manhood and now look. You are ranting about penises and gays and men magazines. Why would anyone get so worked up unless he was afraid someone might find out the real truth about him?

So you have the hots for the Rev, so what? Everyone needs to follow their heart. No one cares, but it does explain why you two get so hot when someone disagrees with either one of you.
Wow

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

hardhead wrote:
the above story is true, this is excactly what the black girl at walmart said. and by the way my brother had a house of blacks that had no trash service or water and that's what they did was shit on the basement floor and wipe their ass with mcdonalds bags, a smart person would have shit in the bag and gotten rid of it , but they were some dumb ass negros. they had trash piled to the rafters in the basement and a dead dog was also found. the city got them removed by condeming the house because they kept coming back,.even a dog don't shit where they sleep. they threaten them with arrest. you are a moron if you think i just dream this stuff up, the blacks are always doing something retarded. this isn't new the blacks do this shit all the time
Nothing to comment about that except BS!!!!!!!!!!
hardhead

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to comment about that except BS!!!!!!!!!!
there are some real idiots on here.
I really hope that

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

this forum gets closed down. It isn't about the city and trying to make things better. It's just a place where disgusting, obscene, maladjusted people whine

What a bunch of sickos.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Florissant Forum right now

Search the Florissant Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Don Houston for State Representative Dist. 74 12 min not a big deal 6
Steve Stenger for County Exec 15 hr do some research 13
Best Mayor for Future of Florissant (Dec '13) Sat Labor Gal 330
10 Year Old Shot In Florissant , Missouri /Plea... Sat coo coo 9
street cleaner Fri Miss Deishandrea 99
Jamestown "Mall" (Jul '08) Jul 25 hardhead 154
Pitbulls Jul 25 SheCarries 14
•••
•••