O Fallon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

will u move and quit your bitchin for god sakes? all you do is whine bitch and wail about where you are. getthefuckout!!!!!!!!!!
Unless you live

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

in a cave or another planet that stuff is going to happen. It isn't just Florissant it's everywhere. It's life, stop the moaning and groaning and go out and live.

Like the song says..."Live like you were dying." All this wasted time complaining about blacks, crime, putting down folks just because they are poor, what's the reason for being so hatefilled?

Be glad for what you have. Be glad your alive.You might not have it tomorrow. You might not even be still on this earth tomorrow.
guess what

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Make yourself useful and volunteer for something. There is a great need out there.
youre crazee

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

hardhead wrote:
is that your answer just move and let them take over.I'm not going anywhere i would fight for this city. we need to make the people aware of whats going on around them.light up your house at night keep an eye out of windows call the police if you see anything funny.they need to bulldoze aspen woods and make it a parking lot.same with cross keys and sunswept.
Posting your hate filled rants on here do little to change things. Of course, if it helps you get your jollies, then it must be satisfaction for such a pathetic hate filled little troll like yourself.
wtf is wrong wit u

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

hardhead wrote:
is that your answer just move and let them take over.I'm not going anywhere i would fight for this city. we need to make the people aware of whats going on around them.light up your house at night keep an eye out of windows call the police if you see anything funny.they need to bulldoze aspen woods and make it a parking lot.same with cross keys and sunswept.
Hey fukstick, I live in sunswept. Why dont they bull doze your crib and turn it into a fertilizer farm. It probly smells like shit anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Florissant Discussions

Search the Florissant Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bad drivers 2 hr maybe 19
Trotterway 5 hr hardhead 11
Message to the Mayor and the Council (Jul '11) 9 hr Voter 150
Jamestown "Mall" (Jul '08) 12 hr orion 124
Delmar Gardens North (Jan '10) 15 hr Great care 30
restraining order Jul 19 Hmmm 12
walmart breaks ground on monday Jul 17 Florissant Resident 73
•••
•••