yomommaisafool

O Fallon, MO

#3 Nov 8, 2012
will u move and quit your bitchin for god sakes? all you do is whine bitch and wail about where you are. getthefuckout!!!!!!!!!!
Unless you live

Florissant, MO

#4 Nov 8, 2012
in a cave or another planet that stuff is going to happen. It isn't just Florissant it's everywhere. It's life, stop the moaning and groaning and go out and live.

Like the song says..."Live like you were dying." All this wasted time complaining about blacks, crime, putting down folks just because they are poor, what's the reason for being so hatefilled?

Be glad for what you have. Be glad your alive.You might not have it tomorrow. You might not even be still on this earth tomorrow.
guess what

Florissant, MO

#5 Nov 8, 2012
Make yourself useful and volunteer for something. There is a great need out there.
youre crazee

Florissant, MO

#7 Nov 8, 2012
hardhead wrote:
is that your answer just move and let them take over.I'm not going anywhere i would fight for this city. we need to make the people aware of whats going on around them.light up your house at night keep an eye out of windows call the police if you see anything funny.they need to bulldoze aspen woods and make it a parking lot.same with cross keys and sunswept.
Posting your hate filled rants on here do little to change things. Of course, if it helps you get your jollies, then it must be satisfaction for such a pathetic hate filled little troll like yourself.
wtf is wrong wit u

Florissant, MO

#8 Nov 8, 2012
hardhead wrote:
is that your answer just move and let them take over.I'm not going anywhere i would fight for this city. we need to make the people aware of whats going on around them.light up your house at night keep an eye out of windows call the police if you see anything funny.they need to bulldoze aspen woods and make it a parking lot.same with cross keys and sunswept.
Hey fukstick, I live in sunswept. Why dont they bull doze your crib and turn it into a fertilizer farm. It probly smells like shit anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florissant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
a really honest discussion on race 9 hr hardhead 5
An honest discussion on race (Oct '16) 10 hr Marcus Welby 36
Democrats in Chaos (Nov '16) Mon Marcus Welby 116
Exposing Florissant Mon exposing florissant 10
water slides back in the 1980s in Florissant Mon Marcus Welby 2
Open Borders, What do you get ? Jul 22 Miss Grundy 4
Metrolink to baseball game Jul 22 Miss Grundy 18

Florissant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance