Drive-By Shooting Charge Set Against ...

Drive-By Shooting Charge Set Against Ferguson Man

There are 2 comments on the Patch.com story from Sep 12, 2012, titled Drive-By Shooting Charge Set Against Ferguson Man. In it, Patch.com reports that:

A man faces criminal charges for a drive-by shooting Saturday in Dellwood. Geri Reid, 33, of the 3500 block of Pershall Road in Ferguson near St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Hmm

Florissant, MO

#1 Sep 12, 2012
Well, this sure is confusing. I checked the FPD police blotter and the STLC one because they report all the crimes that happen in all cities in STL County and couldn't find a thing.

Maybe in a couple of days it'll be there. But STL County is usually pretty good about keeping their reports current.
Hmmm

Florissant, MO

#2 Sep 12, 2012
Hmm wrote:
Well, this sure is confusing. I checked the FPD police blotter and the STLC one because they report all the crimes that happen in all cities in STL County and couldn't find a thing.
Maybe in a couple of days it'll be there. But STL County is usually pretty good about keeping their reports current.
Yikes, wrong topic. Sorry, forgot to close the pop up window.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florissant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mizzou Schadenfreude (Apr '16) 1 hr Marcus Welby 7
white people ? 2 hr Marcus Welby 13
The Pledge of Allegiance 2 hr no more wire hangers 4
Lamar smith,drug dealer 3 hr Taco slayer 30
Vintage Florissant! (Jan '08) 12 hr Gee Whiz 817
so-cial-ism (Feb '16) Fri Enter Username 50
Quote Of The Week (Mar '15) Fri Enter Username 226

Florissant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance