Woman Robbed Leaving Florissant Bank

Posted in the Florissant Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Truthman

United States

#1 Dec 2, 2009
A woman was robbed today in broad daylight leaving Citizens Bank at St. Ferdinand and Washington streets. The assailant is described as a black male about 5'6" wearing a gray hoodie. Good luck in finding him, there are literally hundreds running around Florissant that fit that description.
news

Saint Peters, MO

#2 Dec 2, 2009
Call the police every time you see a black fitting that description.
Lucifuge

Florissant, MO

#3 Dec 2, 2009
I can remember when you couldn't roll a stop sign in old town or go thirty down Washington. Now there is graffiti on stop signs and people sneaking into cars at banks. Had enough? even old town's not safe? Good work
A Former Resident

Saint Peters, MO

#4 Dec 2, 2009
news wrote:
Call the police every time you see a black fitting that description.
They will need extra people manning the phones as they will be ringing off the hook. So sad to see that city in decline.
neighbor

Florissant, MO

#5 Dec 3, 2009
At what time did this happen? Around 10 am?
WSP

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Dec 3, 2009
What's next, black guys driving over fire hydrants and their wives smashing the car windows with golf clubs?!!
Tighten security at City Hall. There may be party crashers trying to get into the mayor's next party!
Was this black guy wearing a keffiyeh? Did he look middle eastern?
Did anyone notice if his nose was running or if he was sneezing? He may have swine flu too! Or worse, what if he is an AIDS carrier? Or leprosy!
Were any children hurt? We must protect the children!!
Did he get on a school bus after the robbery and start a fight?!
Where does the madness end?!!
Have everyone in town turn their pockets inside out until we find the culprit!
Get together a posse and meet me at the edge of Old Town!
Find a good stiff rope!!
Cause we got trouble, right here in Flo Missouree, and that starts with "T" and that rhymes with "C" and that stands for "crime wave".
Pale Dago

United States

#7 Dec 3, 2009
What used to be,just another day in Norf St Louis has become just another day in FloMo,what a damn shame. Wonder how this sits with all the "Touchy feelies"?
neighbor

Florissant, MO

#8 Dec 3, 2009
Its simple, the touchy feelies don't know whats happening.
Outside of Florissant

AOL

#9 Dec 3, 2009
Pale Dago wrote:
What used to be,just another day in Norf St Louis has become just another day in FloMo,what a damn shame. Wonder how this sits with all the "Touchy feelies"?
My guess is you don't get a paper, or maybe can't read. Either way, here are a few highlights from todays Post Dispatch

Front Page: Guns missing from Police Dept in Ellsberry,Mo
FBI investigates

Granite City Schools alleged sexual contact and teachers/staff drinking with studuents

Ladue, Rape being investigated

Wentzeville, woman charged with haveing sex with 12 year old

St. Louis, the usual daily quota of challenges

How about that, No reports about Florissant in todays Post
Poo Taco

New York, NY

#10 Dec 3, 2009
I'm a Florissant resident and a little disturbed by this robbery in what I consider the safest neighborhood in Florissant. The most disturbing is that this could have happened to MY wife getting money out of a bank. I'm sick of this crap in my community and honestly a little sick of it always being a black guy. Every time I say this, people write me off as a racist. But this keeps happening, and it's always a black dude. Now I'm not a racist, but the black community has got to do something abouty this if they want to be seen as responsible citizens. If it's always blacks doing this, then why shouldn't people be afraid of blacks. REALLY, is that what you want as a black person. People crossing the street to avoid you, under the assumption that you will rob them or cause harm? It only takes a few people to put a dent in these activities. Better hope that YOU do something to stop somone you know from doing something like this before they come accross the likes of my wife and I. We will not hesitate to load their a$$ full of hollow point slugs. Try jumping in my vehicle...I'll blow their brains right out the passenger side window..
Please

Troy, MO

#11 Dec 3, 2009
Maybe we should cut the Police officers pay by 3% as an incentive to do a better job.
neighbor

Florissant, MO

#12 Dec 3, 2009
Please wrote:
Maybe we should cut the Police officers pay by 3% as an incentive to do a better job.
Someone beat ya to it.
Hmmmm

United States

#13 Dec 3, 2009
well u wont see florissant in the paper thanks to ole comb over himself....and if you do they say " on the border of florissant and st.louis county a gas station was robbed"
Slow

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Dec 3, 2009
Since the cut in pay, they are little slower with those police reports.
neighbor

Florissant, MO

#15 Dec 3, 2009
Slow wrote:
Since the cut in pay, they are little slower with those police reports.
Can you blame them?
Cards fan

United States

#16 Dec 3, 2009
So rather than typing about the Police responding slower, speak out at a city council meeting, just an idea. Lets take back this city. I recall the perminant squad that was working midnights was doing a fine job. If it ain't broke don't fix right? Instead they took it away. Let's put those boys back to work to clean up the streets!!!
Get Real

Florissant, MO

#17 Dec 3, 2009
That town is a little on the trashy side and is well on its way to becoming the hood of the county. You pathetic morons just don't get it do you? You touchy feely types are just clueless idiots that are in denial. A police force off hundreds of officers doesn't make the city of St. Louis any better a place or crime free how the hell would that help you? Get real. It's a loss and a disaster.
LoneWolf

Kansas City, MO

#18 Dec 3, 2009
I've lived here the majority of my life and this city has been voted safest per capita in the nation for many years. I ask anyone to refute the facts that this city has gone to hell since the influx of so many low life blacks! Yes there has always been blacks in Florissant, but the one's I went to school with were decent people. Black people answer this for me, why do the majority of you have to be loud, rude, and disrespectful of everyone included other blacks. You perpetuate the stereotype about blacks every time you act like a fool in public. And yes, so do the white trash hoosiers.
neighbor

Florissant, MO

#19 Dec 4, 2009
LoneWolf wrote:
I've lived here the majority of my life and this city has been voted safest per capita in the nation for many years. I ask anyone to refute the facts that this city has gone to hell since the influx of so many low life blacks! Yes there has always been blacks in Florissant, but the one's I went to school with were decent people. Black people answer this for me, why do the majority of you have to be loud, rude, and disrespectful of everyone included other blacks. You perpetuate the stereotype about blacks every time you act like a fool in public. And yes, so do the white trash hoosiers.
LMAO if I read this right. Don't you know they can do whatever they want now that BO is in office? they use that as an excuse to act like monkeys.
Not Flo

O Fallon, MO

#20 Dec 4, 2009
Sorry wolf, your town dont rank no more. see this..

http://suburbanjournals.stltoday.com/articles...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florissant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Florissant Fire Dept. & Santa 5 hr White Chick 2
Crime Free Residential Rental Seminar 5 hr White Chick 8
Cabela's Moving from the Mills?? (Jan '14) 8 hr White Chick 77
Burning the American Flag 8 hr White Chick 51
leaf pick up (Nov '09) 10 hr Support police 32
Union Thuggery? 19 hr exposing florissant 2
China: Not Playing by the Rules 21 hr Cometstorm 5

Florissant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance