Man Stabs 11-Year-Old in Leg During TV Remote Argument, Police Say

Feb 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Patch.com

A 41-year-old man stabbed his 11-year-old cousin in the leg with a knife Thursday as the two argued over the television remote control, police said.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Feb 3, 2013
OldFlo

Florissant, MO

#1 Feb 1, 2013
I guessed the mugshot right AGAIN! This game is so easy. Its like "guess a number from one to one" :)
OldFlo

Florissant, MO

#2 Feb 1, 2013
I know, I know. Who am I to judge this guy? I have not walked a mile in his shoes. I'm sure he had a very difficult childhood. That probably justifies him stabbing a little kid over the remote control. Now that kid will justified when he grows up a shoots his neighbor over a bag of potatoe chips. See... I have compassion.
TTU

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Feb 1, 2013
Okay, maybe its just me, but if Obama had a son with dreadlocks, wouldn't he look just like this dude?

Does anyone else see the resemblance?

Remember you have to imagine Obama with dreadlocks.

Its uncanny!
CSM1

Saint Peters, MO

#4 Feb 2, 2013
First off,they all look alike,just like you see at the primate house in the zoo. In the past we have read about them killing each other over a piece of chicken,or a hot dog,well hell,something as important as a remote control certainly warrants killing. Useless bunch of bastards.
isittime

Florissant, MO

#5 Feb 2, 2013
http://florissant.patch.com/articles/florissa...

Twenty four crimes, four by whites the rest by blacks. Can I prejudge now or would that be racist?
TTU

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Feb 2, 2013
isittime wrote:
http://florissant.patch.com/ar ticles/florissant-area-crime-r eports-january-2013
Twenty four crimes, four by whites the rest by blacks. Can I prejudge now or would that be racist?
Well, the Justice Dept (run by my people Holder) states that blacks commit crimes at 6 to 8 times the rate of whites for most categories of crime. 6 time 4 is 24, so 1 out of 6 criminals was white in January. Pretty close to the Justice Dept. figures.

I guess I'm racist too for pointing that out. Me bad.
hardhead

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Feb 3, 2013
useless negros. they act like this all the time and then they wonder why no one wants to be around them. doesn't take much thought.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florissant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 10 min Cbusa 1,870
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 54 min squeezers 237
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 4 hr Who 251
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 5 hr Sir Lynchalot 51
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 6 hr northwye 325
Will Ferguson Wal Mart close? 11 hr hardhead 2
Hazelwood 13 hr keepingitreal 1
•••
•••
•••