Message For Florissant Police Chief ( Snow White Reward ) .

Posted in the Florissant Forum

American_Jihad

West Palm Beach, FL

#1 Aug 21, 2012
Dear Florissant Police Chief:
A 10,000 dollar reward is being offered for information leading to an arrest in the killing of Megan Boken and since your police said they don't care about black rape victims to SG-22 and that they only care about white victims this reward is in your police departments guide lines since Snow White is white AkA Megan Boken.

So hrry and send your KKK police officers to help Chief Isom find the killer of Megan and the reward money can even be used to help your officer whom is paralyzed from a shooting incident in Florissant Missouri recently , oh and thank your officers for telling me that while i lived at River Chase Apt's in Florissant if they had not I could have been shot rather than your officer.

Well good luck Chief Karabas oh and let the parents know whom teens daughters keep knocking on adults doors offering them sex
to frame them up All Gangs accross America say they will kill them all they suspect are in on this type entrappment police scheme

Not one Gang ( All The Gangs) os if this is why Megan Boken was killed ? Seems police really have their work cut out for them since there are so many gangs in the USA, well good luck any ways
and if Ashley the 14 year old run away from Coral Springs Florida shows up in Florissant tell my her my answer is still the same when she knocked on my suite door ( I don't want any Sex).

Sincerely,
SG-22 E-Com American Jihad

P.S. Wealthy Jewish Business men said send the next under age teen on over , the answer will still be the same (No) we don't want any Sex.
Ridiculous

Florissant, MO

#2 Aug 21, 2012
American_Jihad wrote:
Dear Florissant Police Chief:
A 10,000 dollar reward is being offered for information leading to an arrest in the killing of Megan Boken and since your police said they don't care about black rape victims to SG-22 and that they only care about white victims this reward is in your police departments guide lines since Snow White is white AkA Megan Boken.
So hrry and send your KKK police officers to help Chief Isom find the killer of Megan and the reward money can even be used to help your officer whom is paralyzed from a shooting incident in Florissant Missouri recently , oh and thank your officers for telling me that while i lived at River Chase Apt's in Florissant if they had not I could have been shot rather than your officer.
Well good luck Chief Karabas oh and let the parents know whom teens daughters keep knocking on adults doors offering them sex
to frame them up All Gangs accross America say they will kill them all they suspect are in on this type entrappment police scheme
Not one Gang ( All The Gangs) os if this is why Megan Boken was killed ? Seems police really have their work cut out for them since there are so many gangs in the USA, well good luck any ways
and if Ashley the 14 year old run away from Coral Springs Florida shows up in Florissant tell my her my answer is still the same when she knocked on my suite door ( I don't want any Sex).
Sincerely,
SG-22 E-Com American Jihad
P.S. Wealthy Jewish Business men said send the next under age teen on over , the answer will still be the same (No) we don't want any Sex.
You are so full of it! You get on here making disgusting, slanderous remarks about whomever and whatever without any proof at all. You're abusive remarks about women and children (yes a 14 year old gird is still a child) as if you have the right. You don't!

No real man (not talking about a male animal) would post such garbage. No real man makes bigoted, obscene, asinine statements and flat out lies.

If you weren't so full of crap you wouldn't be posting it on here. If anything you said were true you would, like any intelligent, honest individual have reported it to the FBI for investigation. I have no doubt you believe the FBI, CID, CIA, Federal and state law enforcement and the U.S. Justice department and the President is in on the whole thing.

You know what? I'll save you the trouble and forward your post to the FPD, STLCP, the state's attorney general's office justice department, the FBI, etc. It's very simple to do, they all have website addys for just that purpose.
American_Jihad

West Palm Beach, FL

#3 Aug 21, 2012
Say Florissant Missouri Police !

Don't forget to say NO when under age teens show up offering you sex unless you wish to get jailed and be a convicted sexual predator like ex San Diego California police officer Robert Taylor and soon to be Deerfield Bch Florida Police Cpt.

Just say No to the little whores and advise them to check with other police they may want sex from
minors?

Trust me you will be much much more happy person later on in life if you just say No.

Yeah,

SG-22 E-Com AkA The Black Coyote !
Old Coot

Florissant, MO

#4 Aug 21, 2012
Sounds like you are pimping for the chicken hawks. Or maybe one of them turned you down and you're all worked up about it.

If it smells like BS, sounds like BS, looks like BS it'f or sure BS!

BTW, your monikers are worth a good laugh if nothing else. "Black Coyote" what a hoot!
Thomas

Florissant, MO

#5 Aug 21, 2012
Old Coot wrote:
Sounds like you are pimping for the chicken hawks. Or maybe one of them turned you down and you're all worked up about it.
If it smells like BS, sounds like BS, looks like BS it'f or sure BS!
BTW, your monikers are worth a good laugh if nothing else. "Black Coyote" what a hoot!
"Coyote" might just fit 'OC'. Coyotes are known for being cowardly animals that prey on weaker creatures and steal kills and food that other animals have. They also sneak around in the dark and raid garbage dumps...so might not be such a bad choice of handle for the guy all things considered.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florissant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randy Feger (Nov '12) 5 hr sick of the lies ... 246
Black People 6 hr TTU 69
Mayor 9 hr non transparency 44
Missing Hardhead 10 hr in the know 9
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 15 hr africhaiti 1,116
State of Florissant 20 hr questions abound 34
Council 20 hr questions abound 6
Florissant Dating
Find my Match

Florissant Jobs