Florissant Man Put Gun to Person's Head, Demanded Money, Police Say

Mar 19, 2013 Full story: patch.com 97

A Florissant man is accused of holding a gun to a person's head Saturday in Hazelwood and demanding money.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Raynita

Troy, MO

#2 Mar 19, 2013
He really a good boy. He jus got messd up with a bad croud. I be knowin his momma and she work hard with them kids comin up like that.
Oh My

Florissant, MO

#3 Mar 19, 2013
Raynita wrote:
He really a good boy. He jus got messd up with a bad croud. I be knowin his momma and she work hard with them kids comin up like that.
It looks like the little one has escaped from his playpen again. Someone please call his mommy.

Really, child I think you need to go outside and get some sunshine maybe it will help your brain cells to develop. It's worth a try, don't you think?
Raynita

Troy, MO

#4 Mar 19, 2013
Oh My wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like the little one has escaped from his playpen again. Someone please call his mommy.
Really, child I think you need to go outside and get some sunshine maybe it will help your brain cells to develop. It's worth a try, don't you think?
Ain't nobody axed you for your white honky opinion. Bury yo head cracka cause you aint about nuthin.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#5 Mar 19, 2013
i hope they lock that monkey up forever,better yet just take him out back and put a bullet in his nappy head and be done with it, never gonna amount to anything and he'll just be a burden on your tax dollar.
TTU

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Mar 19, 2013
Am I crazy or does this guy look like he could be obama's son? If he has a son that is.

What did he need the money for? Skittles and Arizona Tea?
Marcus Welby

Florissant, MO

#7 Mar 19, 2013
They listed the perps address as the 2900 block of Mullanphy. Isn't that the Marygrove complex for troubled kids?
Wht Anglo Sax

Wentzville, MO

#8 Mar 19, 2013
Oh My wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like the little one has escaped from his playpen again. Someone please call his mommy.
Really, child I think you need to go outside and get some sunshine maybe it will help your brain cells to develop. It's worth a try, don't you think?
Some of you peckerwoods get highly offended when it comes to people of color. Why the prejudice? Feeling bitter because you waited too late to flee the infestations? Sucks to be you.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#9 Mar 20, 2013
Wht Anglo Sax wrote:
<quoted text>Some of you peckerwoods get highly offended when it comes to people of color. Why the prejudice? Feeling bitter because you waited too late to flee the infestations? Sucks to be you.
shouldn't have to run from the monkeys, what are you scared of them? i'm not fukem.
I doubt you are anywhere

Florissant, MO

#10 Mar 20, 2013
Wht Anglo Sax wrote:
<quoted text>Some of you peckerwoods get highly offended when it comes to people of color. Why the prejudice? Feeling bitter because you waited too late to flee the infestations? Sucks to be you.
close to being a WASP. Unless your ancestors were among the people on the Mayflower (seriously doubt it or you wouldn't be living in the sticks) you can't be a WASP. I really wish you racists would at least make an attempt to educate yourselves.

"Persons of color", which color? I'm not bitter because I am not a whiny malcontent like a lot of the posters on here. I will admit that some of the posts (like yours) are amusing. A lot of phony macho BS made by people who have nothing else to do with their time, as proven by their posting on here constantly. I'll bet a large portion of them are use their employer's time and equipment to do so.

Yep, the true American way, bitch and moan about anything you don't agree with. Doesn't bother me at all because I know most of you aren't who you pretend to be. The great moral majority, you cheat on your taxes, you lie to your employer, spouse and anyone else you feel like. You drive after you had a "couple". Basically you screw over anyone you can and then whimper about others wanting a free ride. What a joke!
Assumptions are dangerous

Florissant, MO

#12 Mar 20, 2013
I haven't seen anyone denying that the crime stats have increased since so many blacks have moved into the area. I certainly wouldn't. But to distrust an entire race due to the behavior of members of that race is not something I choose to do.

Your premise, assuming it is correct, should apply to anyone who commits a crime. If I am sexually assaulted by a white man using your train of thought I should assume every white male is going to attack me. Making decisions based on percentages would mean since the largest percentage of child molestors are white males average ages 23-37 all white males who fit into that category are abusers or potential abusers. The same applies to mass murderers the largest percentage are white males, therefore all white males who fit into the statistics would be potential mass murderers.

How do you know the person you are addressing hasn't been impacted by a criminal act?

My daughter and I were carjacked by a white male, a white female and a black male. Who are we supposed to label as dangerous? Just the black man?
Are we supposed to just assume every black male is going to do the same and we can ignore the fact that we were victimized by the white male and female?
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#13 Mar 20, 2013
Assumptions are dangerous wrote:
I haven't seen anyone denying that the crime stats have increased since so many blacks have moved into the area. I certainly wouldn't. But to distrust an entire race due to the behavior of members of that race is not something I choose to do.
Your premise, assuming it is correct, should apply to anyone who commits a crime. If I am sexually assaulted by a white man using your train of thought I should assume every white male is going to attack me. Making decisions based on percentages would mean since the largest percentage of child molestors are white males average ages 23-37 all white males who fit into that category are abusers or potential abusers. The same applies to mass murderers the largest percentage are white males, therefore all white males who fit into the statistics would be potential mass murderers.
How do you know the person you are addressing hasn't been impacted by a criminal act?
My daughter and I were carjacked by a white male, a white female and a black male. Who are we supposed to label as dangerous? Just the black man?
Are we supposed to just assume every black male is going to do the same and we can ignore the fact that we were victimized by the white male and female?
the black male most likely kidnapped them and forced them into a life of crime.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#16 Mar 20, 2013
what can i say rev? couldn't have said it any better myself. it's a shame some people are so blind to the truth.
Oh really

Florissant, MO

#17 Mar 20, 2013
I doubt you are anywhere wrote:
<quoted text>
close to being a WASP. Unless your ancestors were among the people on the Mayflower (seriously doubt it or you wouldn't be living in the sticks) you can't be a WASP. I really wish you racists would at least make an attempt to educate yourselves.
"Persons of color", which color? I'm not bitter because I am not a whiny malcontent like a lot of the posters on here. I will admit that some of the posts (like yours) are amusing. A lot of phony macho BS made by people who have nothing else to do with their time, as proven by their posting on here constantly. I'll bet a large portion of them are use their employer's time and equipment to do so.
Yep, the true American way, bitch and moan about anything you don't agree with. Doesn't bother me at all because I know most of you aren't who you pretend to be. The great moral majority, you cheat on your taxes, you lie to your employer, spouse and anyone else you feel like. You drive after you had a "couple". Basically you screw over anyone you can and then whimper about others wanting a free ride. What a joke!
Now the above rambling is priceless. And you have the nerve to call people out? You are a nutjob.
Sarah

Florissant, MO

#18 Mar 20, 2013
Raynita wrote:
<quoted text>Ain't nobody axed you for your white honky opinion. Bury yo head cracka cause you aint about nuthin.
You dumb monkey, learn how to speak!!
wow

Nashville, TN

#19 Mar 20, 2013
Everybody on this thread is dumb... you to sarah.
Sarah

Florissant, MO

#20 Mar 22, 2013
wow wrote:
Everybody on this thread is dumb... you to sarah.
I'm dumb because I called a black person a monkey who cannot speak/type English properly?!? Really read her post again. Clearly she's illiterate or is she one of those ghetto ass people who talk like that because they think its cool. Yea it's really fucking cool to sound like a piece of ghetto ass trash! You sir are the dumb one!
Who r u grammar beo yatch

Florissant, MO

#21 Mar 22, 2013
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm dumb because I called a black person a monkey who cannot speak/type English properly?!? Really read her post again. Clearly she's illiterate or is she one of those ghetto ass people who talk like that because they think its cool. Yea it's really fucking cool to sound like a piece of ghetto ass trash! You sir are the dumb one!
You sound like a skank with that smutty filth filled gutter trench you call a mouth.
wow

Nashville, TN

#22 Mar 24, 2013
yes dumb, her comment was dumb black ghetto, and your comment was dumb white trash ghetto.
saint peter

Saint Peters, MO

#23 Mar 25, 2013
wow wrote:
yes dumb, her comment was dumb black ghetto, and your comment was dumb white trash ghetto.
and you're just a plain old hoosier troll that likes to stir up more shit than the average dirtbag.
TTU

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Mar 25, 2013
Reverend Vegas wrote:
Every thread on here ends up infighting. Why don't we fight the assholes that rob people with guns to their heads? Let's not make excuses because their black. It's not OK just because their parents where shit heads. It's not OK just because they didn't have the same opportunities you did. It's time to strip the entitlements. Save social security...and give these people a reason to WORK. We give them no incentive because we gave them the farm. AND NOW...the farm is dying..because they don't see the value in what they DIDN'T work for....
Take a look at the free school lunch/breakfast program. You know what message we sent to these people? That there IS such a thing as a free lunch. Anyone that works knows that's bullshit.
Gotta give the kids free lunch, free breakfast and backpacks of food for the weekend. Why? Cause sperm donors and mamma's boy friends eatin all the food back at the crib.

They be gamin the system pure and simple.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florissant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Driving While Black - And Poor 3 hr ATVrider 52
Behrman for Mayor 6 hr vote for Mark 1
ferguson police and council 7 hr hardhead 1
When is the new Club Fitness location opening up? 7 hr hardhead 10
retarded negro's Sun hardhead 2
Who would make BEST Florissant Mayor in 2016 Sun out with the old 109
ACLU lawsuit: Ferguson school board excludes bl... Sat Marcus Welby 6
Florissant Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Florissant People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Florissant News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Florissant

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:45 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:45PM
Roethlisberger Proves His Toughness vs. Chiefs
Yahoo! Sports 9:51 PM
Seahawks crush Cardinals to take control of NFC West
ESPN 9:15 AM
Coughlin chides Beckham but likes his edge
Bleacher Report11:15 AM
Dwayne Bowe Injury: Updates on Chiefs Star's Shoulder and Recovery
NBC Sports 1:45 PM
Chiefs need plenty of help to return to playoffs - NBC Sports