Florissant Prosecutor gets caught

Florissant Prosecutor gets caught

Posted in the Florissant Forum

Veritas

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Aug 9, 2011
Check out the article in the Florissant Patch!

That Ronald Brockmeyer, who is Ferguson's Judge, traded favors with a Bel-Ridge Alderwoman to be named their Judge and got causght.

On top of that he is Florissant's Chief Prosecutor
Stupid is

AOL

#2 Aug 9, 2011
Veritas wrote:
That Ronald Brockmeyer, who is Ferguson's Judge, traded favors with a Bel-Ridge Alderwoman to be named their Judge and got causght.
Stupid Is, Stupid Does.

Mr Brockmeyer is very close friends with former Mayor Lowery and was a big fund raiser for the new Mayor Schnieder.

Birds of a feather!
Please add

Richardson, TX

#3 Aug 9, 2011
Veritas wrote:
he is also closely tied to Bob Lowery and Rory Riddler. The man has many skeletons in his closet!
Clark Griswald

Saint Peters, MO

#4 Aug 9, 2011
Don't forget to sprinkle some Bob Russell in there. Anything crooked has a relationship with Russell.
fundraising

AOL

#5 Aug 9, 2011
Please add wrote:
<quoted text>
he is also closely tied to Bob Lowery and Rory Riddler. The man has many skeletons in his closet!

He is a major fundraiser for Keving Kelly as well.
ex employee

United States

#6 Aug 9, 2011
Are you people really surprised? Corruption is everywhere. Florissant isn't immune. Of course I got fired for supposedly not talking nice to some of the fellow officers. I was supposed to be a terrible employee. I guess it is just who you are or who you know.
peel back the onion

AOL

#8 Aug 9, 2011
ex employee wrote:
Are you people really surprised? Corruption is everywhere. Florissant isn't immune. Of course I got fired for supposedly not talking nice to some of the fellow officers. I was supposed to be a terrible employee. I guess it is just who you are or who you know.
Just take the time to peel back the onion.

Ever wonder why Mayor Lowery decided not to run?

Was there an investigation about to start up? Was he about to be exposed? Was the trade off, he steps down? Once the dominoes start tipping, they run the course.
Had Enough

United States

#9 Aug 10, 2011
Stupid is wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid Is, Stupid Does.
Mr Brockmeyer is very close friends with former Mayor Lowery and was a big fund raiser for the new Mayor Schnieder.
Birds of a feather!
Brockmeyer did not lift a finger for Schneider during the race. He tried to put something together afterwards and was a major flop.

Brockmeyer met with Behlmann at his office in St. Chuck and was ready to send thousands his way until NoCo Labor went with Schneider...then like the low life he is he sat under a rock until the election was over.
Inquiring Minds

United States

#10 Aug 10, 2011
fundraising wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a major fundraiser for Keving Kelly as well.
I think you need to check your facts a little. Brockmeyer pulled the same type of scam on the late Judge Kelly to get the Judgeship in Ferguson (Tim Kelly was the Ferguson Judge at the time)...not likely his little bro will accept help from the enemy.

I heard that little deal cost the City of Ferguson a pretty penny to the late Judge Kelly too.
Birds of a Feather

AOL

#11 Aug 11, 2011
More of the North County Corrution revealed.

Keep digging, lots of dots to connect.
Inquiring Minds

United States

#12 Aug 11, 2011
Birds of a Feather wrote:
More of the North County Corrution revealed.
Keep digging, lots of dots to connect.
And the common dot is Ron Brockmeyer...dug a little further...he is also prosecutor in Belefontain Neighbors.

Is there a town around that he doesn't have his fingers in the cookie jar or the city trough.
corruption

AOL

#13 Aug 11, 2011
Mr Brockmeyer has his fingers in lots of North County cookie jars, yet prefers to keep his office in St. Charles.

I guess he thinks the river keeps him clean.
okeydokey

Saint Peters, MO

#14 Aug 11, 2011
I believe Brockmeyer's father was Lowery Sr.'s partner long ago.
corruption

AOL

#15 Aug 11, 2011
okeydokey wrote:
Not sure about Ron B father, but his brother Tony B, was in trouble many years ago for fraud and stealing.
okeydokey

Saint Peters, MO

#16 Aug 12, 2011
Tony B ran a rag paper in St. Charles that pushed for Jr. to be appointed Chief years ago. The Riddler was in on the push as well but the Lowery reputation was to much to overcome. That and the rumors of Jr.'s invovlement in changing the police report in a case where someone got killed in a police chase in Illinois which started in Flo Town. Rumor was that Jr. was back stabbing as many chiefs as he could to get out of Florissant so he could get away from daddy. Jr. couldn't stand working for daddy but he never realized he inherited his (lack of) ethics (and lack of conscience.) After the O'Fallon debacle Jr. had to go to DC to get a job although I hear he's still trying to find someone to hire him back in these parts.
Inquiring Minds

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Aug 15, 2011
okeydokey wrote:
Brockmeyer's brother was Lowery's long time partner with the St. Louis PD. If you remember Lowery gave him the Florissant job and got rid of Bob Raleigh the long-time prosecutor in the process.
fill in judge

AOL

#18 Aug 15, 2011
Inquiring Minds wrote:
<quoted text>
Brockmeyer's brother was Lowery's long time partner with the St. Louis PD. If you remember Lowery gave him the Florissant job and got rid of Bob Raleigh the long-time prosecutor in the process.
Bob Raliegh is now the stand in judge for Tim Kelly until a new judge is elected in November

Birds of a feather

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florissant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
An honest discussion on race (Oct '16) 48 min Dont think so 57
New Crimes in Florissant (Jun '17) 1 hr White Chick 325
solution to florissants negro problems 1 hr White Chick 14
who want to makes some skrilla? 1 hr White Chick 16
Concerns Regarding Keith English @ Dist. 68 (Jul '16) 8 hr Lump head 63
Democrats in Chaos (Nov '16) Fri Marcus Welby 179
Income Tax Reform Fri Marcus Welby 3

Florissant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance