big thanks to florissant police dept.

Posted in the Florissant Forum

Motive

Florissant, MO

#4 Nov 11, 2012
Help me out here. Is all these crimes motivated by drugs, Iphone money, peer pressure, economy or what???
North City Girl

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#5 Nov 11, 2012
Motive wrote:
Help me out here. Is all these crimes motivated by drugs, Iphone money, peer pressure, economy or what???
Geography more than anything else.
miss pickle

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Nov 12, 2012
Wonder if that was what my son saw going down S New Florissant Rd? Hat's off to our police! Good job! We should all appreciate what they do for all of us.There job is very very dangerous.
Why

Florissant, MO

#9 Nov 12, 2012
North City Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Geography more than anything else.
So you think where someone lives depends on whether or not that person(s) will gravitate to criminal activity? Please explain that way of thinking.

Given your premise everyone who lives in North County or the city of STL is a criminal or a potential one. Obviously that cannot be true.

Perhaps you don't read all the crime stats for the metro area. A few weeks ago two people from Chesterfield (you know that affluent WC area) were arrested in NC for drug possession and the sale of such. Maybe they are able to live in such an upscale area do to their choice of "career".

I browsed through Wentzville's Crime stats for the last couple of weeks, quite interesting. Seems there are several citizens there who haven't heard your "geography" theory. In particular the man arrested for sexual molestation of a five year old.
Blind lead the blind

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#11 Nov 12, 2012
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think where someone lives depends on whether or not that person(s) will gravitate to criminal activity? Please explain that way of thinking.
Given your premise everyone who lives in North County or the city of STL is a criminal or a potential one. Obviously that cannot be true.
Perhaps you don't read all the crime stats for the metro area. A few weeks ago two people from Chesterfield (you know that affluent WC area) were arrested in NC for drug possession and the sale of such. Maybe they are able to live in such an upscale area do to their choice of "career".
I browsed through Wentzville's Crime stats for the last couple of weeks, quite interesting. Seems there are several citizens there who haven't heard your "geography" theory. In particular the man arrested for sexual molestation of a five year old.
You keep dreaming the dream. Denial is such a hard thing to overcome.
black woman

Troy, MO

#13 Nov 13, 2012
hardhead wrote:
<quoted text>the reason crime is higher in those areas is because of the blacks in wentzvelle and wright city ,a bunch of them by the g.m. plant. this has always been a high crime area.one area is like a smaller east st.louis.every where they go goes down the drain.
racist white trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florissant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 22 min Knowthedifference 2,851
Vintage Florissant! (Jan '08) 4 hr GAD 667
Are you willing to defend your community? 10 hr Violence Of Action 12
29 arrested in St. Louis area violence, police ... Tue da white troll 1
Rules to live by Mon Father figure 1
Executive Order Mon Tommy Schneidder 1
Honest Timmy, A Family Values Guy Mon James Eagen 64
Florissant Dating
Find my Match

Florissant People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Florissant News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Florissant