How to improve Florissant
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hardhead

Sedgewickville, MO

#43 Dec 26, 2012
what i wanted to say was you could'nt start the fighting till noon when they get up.but what your saying is very true ,it's always somebody else's fault,and we always owe them something.even the towel heads would get tired of their crap.they are used to living in filth so that should'nt bother them.kinda hard to screw up a dirt floor, wait till they see the cockroachs they bring with them.thing is the way they breed they'll out number the ragheads in no time.we could win the war from the inside by sending a bunch of them over there to breed.in a few years their goverment would be broke and they could'nt afford bullets.
Round Em Up

Irving, TX

#44 Dec 28, 2012
The best plan to improve Flo is to blow it up with a Nuke , wait for the dust to settle and rebuild.
Hardhead

Sedgewickville, MO

#45 Dec 28, 2012
best hunting would be is have a hunting season on them and a bounty.
Clinton Murphy

Glasgow, KY

#46 Jan 6, 2013
Down here in glasgow ky no felons, criminals can get sec 8 housing for 8 years that weeds out alot of the bad people, I was born and raised in florissant till i was 10 my dad owned and autobody and glass business in south st louis, Ted's auto body and glass remember it, Since then on my own i have lived in los angeles, terre haut indiana, and their sec 8 laws are lax, if florissant would set up a no felon sec 8 rule for 7 years then that would fix the problem, Here in glasgow they did a through backround check and the apartments i live in on sec 8 even ran a credit rating which i have never had credit history so ok their i dont, Like credit cards, I have seen a picture of my old house at 1280 bobolink drive, I remember my many friends, Tori, Merrit and matthew and Melanie who live three houses down from me, criminals and felons do not need sec 8 it is for people on ssi or ssd who would lke to live in a better quality home in a good neighboorhood without fear of being shoy or hut, or robbed, I care for florissant was born their, i dont care what anyone says, ii posted on here earlier and got a hate remark i just wanted to add my two cents, i remember all the good times playing at lusher school and going to mullamphy park, me and my sister had lots of friends good times and those good times need to be had by all, not a bunch of viollent heartless people who care for no one,
Nikki McMillan

Florissant, MO

#47 Jan 7, 2013
Clinton Murphy wrote:
Down here in glasgow ky no felons, criminals can get sec 8 housing for 8 years that weeds out alot of the bad people, I was born and raised in florissant till i was 10 my dad owned and autobody and glass business in south st louis, Ted's auto body and glass remember it, Since then on my own i have lived in los angeles, terre haut indiana, and their sec 8 laws are lax, if florissant would set up a no felon sec 8 rule for 7 years then that would fix the problem, Here in glasgow they did a through backround check and the apartments i live in on sec 8 even ran a credit rating which i have never had credit history so ok their i dont, Like credit cards, I have seen a picture of my old house at 1280 bobolink drive, I remember my many friends, Tori, Merrit and matthew and Melanie who live three houses down from me, criminals and felons do not need sec 8 it is for people on ssi or ssd who would lke to live in a better quality home in a good neighboorhood without fear of being shoy or hut, or robbed, I care for florissant was born their, i dont care what anyone says, ii posted on here earlier and got a hate remark i just wanted to add my two cents, i remember all the good times playing at lusher school and going to mullamphy park, me and my sister had lots of friends good times and those good times need to be had by all, not a bunch of viollent heartless people who care for no one,
Your comments are thoughtful and made without malice which I appreciate. Likewise they are an indication of someone who truly cares about a community even though you are no longer a resident. Thank you for that. However in MO.(including Florissant) the local government cannot inact the type of laws/ordinances you refer to. Section 8 housing is a combined state and federal program.

Florissant did have such statutes on the books but was sued by the ACLU and the Justice Department for discrimination and civil rights violation. After spending thousands of dollars defending the suit the city lost and subsidized housing was allowed. At the same time the city ordinance that regulated how many persons could reside in one family houses was struck down as well. That meant that Florissant could no longer impose the "blood relation" and/or married relation law concerning residential housing.

It isn't the city government's fault, although IMO, they could do a better job of enforcing the housing codes such as the upkeep of a property.

Florissant is still a good place to live and I would suggest the best option concerning the malcontented persons who malign the city and its inhabitants should simply be ignored. Those people are not truly concerned with solving the issues such as those you mentioned; they simply enjoy finding fault and engaging in name calling. Why? I have absolutely no idea.
Hardhead

Sedgewickville, MO

#50 Jan 9, 2013
you really want to improve florissant? round up the blacks and show them the door!
Capital Improvements

United States

#51 Jan 12, 2013
A large Bond Issue for Capital Improvments. $50 million. To fix streets and update public service areas. Will require a property tax increase to pay back, but, the infrastructure is falling apart. If Hazelwood School District can do it, than Florissant can to.
shoot the spooks

High Ridge, MO

#52 Jan 13, 2013
the best way to clean florissant is have open season on all coons.
wait

Florissant, MO

#53 Jan 13, 2013
Capital Improvements wrote:
A large Bond Issue for Capital Improvments.$50 million. To fix streets and update public service areas. Will require a property tax increase to pay back, but, the infrastructure is falling apart. If Hazelwood School District can do it, than Florissant can to.
How about stop trying to solve all problems with new taxes. How about smarter government. Oh wait Thomas P. Schneider was elected mayor. That leaves out the smart then.
Hardhead

Sedgewickville, MO

#54 Jan 14, 2013
no more tax's, how about spending our money wisely.you want to make the streets better,quit throwing so much salt on them.they salted everything the other night and it did't need it.what a waste. this is really taking a toll on out streets. do when we need it. our tax's already out of sight.
What is needed

Florissant, MO

#55 Jan 14, 2013
shoot the spooks wrote:
the best way to clean florissant is have open season on all coons.
...is to get rid of people like you. People who post things trying to stir up more trouble and then sit back and laugh at the victims.

And don't try to disclaim that because your kind is always easy to spot. The person who gets away with driving drunk, domestic abuse, and just plain trouble making. The kind of person that thinks a female who dresses a certain way is "asking" to get raped. The kind of person who foams at the mouth when it gets a ticket because he thinks he's above the law. Decent people don't go around making imbecilic posts like you do in many of the topics.

People who advocate killing anyone and make other such asinine remarks are as untrustworthy and useless to a society as the criminals.
Hardhead

Sedgewickville, MO

#56 Jan 14, 2013
What is needed wrote:
<quoted text>
...is to get rid of people like you. People who post things trying to stir up more trouble and then sit back and laugh at the victims.
And don't try to disclaim that because your kind is always easy to spot. The person who gets away with driving drunk, domestic abuse, and just plain trouble making. The kind of person that thinks a female who dresses a certain way is "asking" to get raped. The kind of person who foams at the mouth when it gets a ticket because he thinks he's above the law. Decent people don't go around making imbecilic posts like you do in many of the topics.
People who advocate killing anyone and make other such asinine remarks are as untrustworthy and useless to a society as the criminals.
wait till one climbs though your window in the middle of the night and slaps you around and then takes everything you own and maybe you'll change your mind, don't be so naive that it can't happen to you. you better buy a gun and learn how to use it ,because they all have them.
Hardhead

Sedgewickville, MO

#57 Jan 14, 2013
What is needed wrote:
<quoted text>
just to make it clear, i'm a law abiding ,tax paying, stand behind your police dept. kinda person. there is people around as you suggest, but unless you rid this city of the blacks your in for more of the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florissant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Neighborhood Stabilization Program 8 hr Taco of destruction 32
Quote Of The Week (Mar '15) 11 hr exposing florissant 219
Vintage Florissant! (Jan '08) 13 hr blackhawk 754
negro watching (Feb '16) 21 hr hardhead 355
Poll Do You Feel Safer Than You Did 7 Years Ago ? (Dec '15) Tue Anita 202
Missouri Eminent Domain Sep 27 exposing florissant 2
Concerns Regarding Keith English @ Dist. 68 Sep 26 Rick Dorsey 53

Florissant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance