"High-Crime" Areas in Florissant
leelee

Florissant, MO

#391 Jan 31, 2013
I can't speak for all of the areas listed, but my husband and I live in Paddock Hills and feel perfectly safe and content here. Neighbors on both sides have been here for decades and have never had a problem with crime / break ins / vandalism although I have heard a report that some cars got set on fire somewhere within Paddock Hills last year.

Demographic wise, I can't speak for the entire area but DH & I are Caucasian and in our 20s. Our immediate surrounding neighbors include 3 Caucasian families, 1 African American family and 1 Asian family. The families range in adult age from 30s-70s although most are on the upper end of the scale and like I said, have happily been here for decades.

The late Mayor Eagan used to live around the corner- and apparently his wife still lives in the family home.

I hope that helps you a bit and I hope that others can give you info on the other areas :)

Good luck!
For Sale Sign

Wentzville, MO

#392 Feb 1, 2013
The title of this string is so misleading. There are NO high crime areas there. Culturally diverse for sure but absolutely no crime. What is wrong with these race baiters?
CSM1

O Fallon, MO

#393 Feb 1, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa, Hold on here, I too have lived a lot of places, including Atlanta, the so called Blacklanta, Black promised land, etc., and have found pretty much the same attitudes in the mixed race areas as NORCO.
In Atlanta, we had this mall called the Underground and it was pretty much ruined by black youths stealin and carrying on-with many blacks complaining and embarrassed about it. And Marta (Metro) was called soul train, etc. There was even a movement for some cities in north Fulton county to secede and restart a long dormant Milton county. Check out Detroit, Baltimore, on and on.
Its just the same parasite/host; takers/makers conflict that goes on everywhere.
And MARTA is also referred to by most white Atlantan's as, "Moving Africans Rapidly Through Atlanta" because of the enormous black population. If you don't like black,stay the hell away from Blacklanta.
hardhead

United States

#394 Feb 1, 2013
paddock hills was a very nice area, been here fifty years also. but it's changed for the worse in the last 7 or 8 years with the blacks moving in and not taking care of their homes, big mouths and horn honking all hours of the day or night, unkept yards and junk cars. and we have had car breakins and house's broken into around here too. i don't understand why they are so loud, maybe their use to having to yell out in the jungle or the open plains, even when you go out to eat it's the same thing, big loud mouths, no manners what so ever. we were sitting in applebees having dinner and an older black woman and her grandaugher were sitting behind us and we heard the grandmother telling her grandaugher how to get a free meal out of applebees, sure enough when they were done eating they called the manager over and was telling him something was wrong with the food. well, they got a free meal and he said he would cook their food himself when they came back in. this crap goes on with the blacks all the time and then everyone wonders what happen and why these places are going out of bizz in north county. look at what happen to ken rods, they left because of the blacks stealing food and slipping on the floor and all the other stupid stuff they pull. same thing happen at 270 and hallferry. look at the places the blacks have bought like the old hallsferry inn and the place at parker spur and hallsferry and the bar at parker and derhickie. they are all gone burned out and run down, the same thing they do when they buy a home in your area. so be carefull when you buy and watch who is around you, take a look at how many blacks are getting off of the school bus's around where you want to buy a house at. this is a good way to tell how much crime is going to be in the area.
A good citizen

Florissant, MO

#395 Feb 1, 2013
hardhead wrote:
paddock hills was a very nice area, been here fifty years also. but it's changed for the worse in the last 7 or 8 years with the blacks moving in and not taking care of their homes, big mouths and horn honking all hours of the day or night, unkept yards and junk cars. and we have had car breakins and house's broken into around here too. i don't understand why they are so loud, maybe their use to having to yell out in the jungle or the open plains, even when you go out to eat it's the same thing, big loud mouths, no manners what so ever. we were sitting in applebees having dinner and an older black woman and her grandaugher were sitting behind us and we heard the grandmother telling her grandaugher how to get a free meal out of applebees, sure enough when they were done eating they called the manager over and was telling him something was wrong with the food. well, they got a free meal and he said he would cook their food himself when they came back in. this crap goes on with the blacks all the time and then everyone wonders what happen and why these places are going out of bizz in north county. look at what happen to ken rods, they left because of the blacks stealing food and slipping on the floor and all the other stupid stuff they pull. same thing happen at 270 and hallferry. look at the places the blacks have bought like the old hallsferry inn and the place at parker spur and hallsferry and the bar at parker and derhickie. they are all gone burned out and run down, the same thing they do when they buy a home in your area. so be carefull when you buy and watch who is around you, take a look at how many blacks are getting off of the school bus's around where you want to buy a house at. this is a good way to tell how much crime is going to be in the area.
It doesn't seem as if you ever address the topic/issue or even care if there is a solution to the problems in the city.
You just like to rant and rave about black people and call them names and make threats like calling in the Klan. And for you to assume that every black child who lives in Florissant and rides the school bus is a potential criminal or a criminal or is associated with a criminal element is ludicrous.
I believe you are simply another trouble maker. Honest people like myself admit there are some serious problems and we need to be aware of it and work with our council rep, city officials and the police department whenever it is called for. I really believe persons like you who constantly malign blacks in general are a detriment to our city.
It would be better if you moved where you are happier. Better for you and better for those of us who realize posting such things in a public forum only creates more hostility and eventually trouble.
question

Irving, TX

#397 Feb 1, 2013
A good citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't seem as if you ever address the topic/issue or even care if there is a solution to the problems in the city.
You just like to rant and rave about black people and call them names and make threats like calling in the Klan. And for you to assume that every black child who lives in Florissant and rides the school bus is a potential criminal or a criminal or is associated with a criminal element is ludicrous.
I believe you are simply another trouble maker. Honest people like myself admit there are some serious problems and we need to be aware of it and work with our council rep, city officials and the police department whenever it is called for. I really believe persons like you who constantly malign blacks in general are a detriment to our city.
It would be better if you moved where you are happier. Better for you and better for those of us who realize posting such things in a public forum only creates more hostility and eventually trouble.
Just one question, if you feel wrongly accused or even violated why do you continue to reply? Or do you just like your people love to play the victim?
Another comment

Florissant, MO

#398 Feb 1, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>Just one question, if you feel wrongly accused or even violated why do you continue to reply? Or do you just like your people love to play the victim?
From the Tex-ASS guy that makes absolutely no sense. Gee, what a surprise.

So here's one for you...you don't live here so why are you always on here? HMMM...could it be you just lik attention? Yeppers that's exactly what it is.

"Victim...violated" WTH? in the future save the drama for your mama little boy.
Fact

Irving, TX

#399 Feb 1, 2013
Another comment wrote:
<quoted text>
From the Tex-ASS guy that makes absolutely no sense. Gee, what a surprise.
So here's one for you...you don't live here so why are you always on here? HMMM...could it be you just lik attention? Yeppers that's exactly what it is.
"Victim...violated" WTH? in the future save the drama for your mama little boy.
If the TRUTH offends you then maybe you should cease in your line of questioning.
Fact

Irving, TX

#400 Feb 1, 2013
One more thing, my geographic location is of no consequence. Last time I checked we live in a FREE COUNTRY.
hardhead

United States

#401 Feb 1, 2013
A good citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't seem as if you ever address the topic/issue or even care if there is a solution to the problems in the city.
You just like to rant and rave about black people and call them names and make threats like calling in the Klan. And for you to assume that every black child who lives in Florissant and rides the school bus is a potential criminal or a criminal or is associated with a criminal element is ludicrous.
I believe you are simply another trouble maker. Honest people like myself admit there are some serious problems and we need to be aware of it and work with our council rep, city officials and the police department whenever it is called for. I really believe persons like you who constantly malign blacks in general are a detriment to our city.
It would be better if you moved where you are happier. Better for you and better for those of us who realize posting such things in a public forum only creates more hostility and eventually trouble.
i'll tell you what,you give me what my house is really worth and i'm gone, the blacks can have florissant. the blacks have ruined the homes,schools,stores,food places and parks,just look at the skate park,they had to take it down because of the blacks fighting and shooting guns up there. when my kids were young they used to play up there and look what happened when the blacks come in, down the tubes. the detriment to our city is the black race, period. i have never threaten anyone on this or any other forum. all i was saying is you can tell how many blacks are around by watching how many get off of a school bus, good way to know if you want to buy a house around there.
Bull Puckey

Florissant, MO

#404 Feb 4, 2013
Reverend Vegas wrote:
I'll take a 100k for my house right now just to get the hell out of this ghettofied toxic waste dump. The airport and McDonnell nuclear waste site next to the creek sealed the deal. I don't want to die of cancer. This town sealed it's own fate in the 40's when they dumped that crap there. too late to clean it up. For now I'm buying a geiger counter. As I work near source and live 1 mile from the creek.
Let em have this place...It might be a good idea to leave anyway.
Anyone who really hates where the live and want out will do it no matter what the financial loss. So give up the drama and move or do something positive for the community.
MastaBlasta

Irving, TX

#405 Feb 4, 2013
Bull Puckey wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who really hates where the live and want out will do it no matter what the financial loss. So give up the drama and move or do something positive for the community.
Why are you so concerned about where people live anyway? The TRUTH of the matter is your people were brought over on a boat we were already here! Now get back in the field where you belong BOY!
sho me da money

Saint Charles, MO

#406 Feb 4, 2013
Reverend Vegas wrote:
I'll take a 100k for my house right now just to get the hell out of this ghettofied toxic waste dump. The airport and McDonnell nuclear waste site next to the creek sealed the deal. I don't want to die of cancer. This town sealed it's own fate in the 40's when they dumped that crap there. too late to clean it up. For now I'm buying a geiger counter. As I work near source and live 1 mile from the creek.
Let em have this place...It might be a good idea to leave anyway.
Ill give ya 34 thou for it. Got me some real goodies out your way. made a fortune from folks who was in a big hurry to leave after the housing market tanked. Flip em baby flip em.
Wrong

Florissant, MO

#407 Feb 4, 2013
MastaBlasta wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you so concerned about where people live anyway? The TRUTH of the matter is your people were brought over on a boat we were already here! Now get back in the field where you belong BOY!
Unless a person full blooded Native American his or her ancestors were "brought over on a boat". The difference is, white settlers (except for some of the indentured such as the Irish)came voluntarily. Africans did not.

And like someone else stated...you nor anyone knows the race, gender, etc. of a poster even if he or she claims something to be. Maybe you are black and just like to stir people up, who knows? Assumption is what persons without knowledge undertake.
MastaBlasta

Irving, TX

#410 Feb 4, 2013
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless a person full blooded Native American his or her ancestors were "brought over on a boat". The difference is, white settlers (except for some of the indentured such as the Irish)came voluntarily. Africans did not.
And like someone else stated...you nor anyone knows the race, gender, etc. of a poster even if he or she claims something to be. Maybe you are black and just like to stir people up, who knows? Assumption is what persons without knowledge undertake.
I'm not sure what history book you're reading, but fact of the matter remains there were many different ethnicites of slaves back in 15th and 16th centuries. Your own people sold you into slavery as well as the Native Americans did and Europeans brought over their own as indentured servants or "slaves" same difference. The only thing that separates "YOU PEOPLE" is the fact that the rest of the population isn't still whining about it over 200yrs later. They have educated themselves seeked out opportunities and propered. As for the once "sub-human" culture as they were considered then and now, well lets just say the entitlement programs are alive and well for at least another four years....
MastaBlasta

Irving, TX

#412 Feb 4, 2013
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless a person full blooded Native American his or her ancestors were "brought over on a boat". The difference is, white settlers (except for some of the indentured such as the Irish)came voluntarily. Africans did not.
And like someone else stated...you nor anyone knows the race, gender, etc. of a poster even if he or she claims something to be. Maybe you are black and just like to stir people up, who knows? Assumption is what persons without knowledge undertake.
Oh and one more thing, No one here in the U.S. ever said you couldn't return ! So if you going to hold on to the "WE WERE BROUGHT HERE AGAINST OUR WILL " card, then hop back on the next ship back!
MastaBlasta

Irving, TX

#413 Feb 4, 2013
Reverend Vegas wrote:
The entitlement programs will remain no matter who is in office. Bush didn't do away with them.
True , that even when the Republicans are in office we still have entitlement programs and foreign aid. The only difference is when the assistance is given where needed and when it is demanded by those whom are undeserving.
Super Sluth

Irving, TX

#414 Feb 4, 2013
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless a person full blooded Native American his or her ancestors were "brought over on a boat". The difference is, white settlers (except for some of the indentured such as the Irish)came voluntarily. Africans did not.
And like someone else stated...you nor anyone knows the race, gender, etc. of a poster even if he or she claims something to be. Maybe you are black and just like to stir people up, who knows? Assumption is what persons without knowledge undertake.
You my friend are from FLORISSANT, continue to correspond in incoherent lunacy, and make frequent catastrophic gramatical errors. This combined with your sixth grade reading level places you almost 99.599% in the "I MUST BE BLACK" category. sorry thanks for playing...
What

Florissant, MO

#415 Feb 4, 2013
Super Sluth wrote:
<quoted text>You my friend are from FLORISSANT, continue to correspond in incoherent lunacy, and make frequent catastrophic gramatical errors. This combined with your sixth grade reading level places you almost 99.599% in the "I MUST BE BLACK" category. sorry thanks for playing...
I don't see any errors in his or her posts but yours on the other hand are just plain weird.

You rant and rave about blacks in a place where you don't even live. You criticize a poster for pointing out you errors and then you do the same. You are obviously anti black but you use phrases such as "my friend". Could add a few dozen more, but like someone said...your kind just 'ain't worth the effort".
Speaking of whining

Florissant, MO

#416 Feb 4, 2013
MastaBlasta wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure what history book you're reading, but fact of the matter remains there were many different ethnicites of slaves back in 15th and 16th centuries. Your own people sold you into slavery as well as the Native Americans did and Europeans brought over their own as indentured servants or "slaves" same difference. The only thing that separates "YOU PEOPLE" is the fact that the rest of the population isn't still whining about it over 200yrs later. They have educated themselves seeked out opportunities and propered. As for the once "sub-human" culture as they were considered then and now, well lets just say the entitlement programs are alive and well for at least another four years....
after reading some of you stuff you do a real good job of it yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florissant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do You Feel Safer Than You Did 2 Years Ago ? 18 min love my cadillac 11
Quote Of The Week (Mar '15) 55 min jtkluempers 289
Democrats in Chaos (Nov '16) 1 hr CSM1 268
Vintage Florissant! (Jan '08) 21 hr Bonnie 843
Prove me wrong Sat Thai food lover 2
An honest discussion on race (Oct '16) Sat Thai food lover 73
Progressive School Districts Sat jtkluempers 23

Florissant Jobs

Personal Finance

Florissant Mortgages