North County Man Charged With Raping ...

North County Man Charged With Raping 11-Year Old

There are 20 comments on the Patch.com story from Jul 30, 2012, titled North County Man Charged With Raping 11-Year Old. In it, Patch.com reports that:

A North County man was charged July 24 with having sex with a child. Brandon A. Edwards, 22, of the 3500 block of Cypress Creek Drive in unincorporated St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Clueless

United States

#2 Jul 31, 2012
Shocked is what I am. There is no crime in north county. Shame on you for posting this.
Bro In The Know

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jul 31, 2012
Hold on. Let's not judge this man til the facts are known. Relationships between men and girls this young is permissible in many African cultures.
Please go back and check

Florissant, MO

#4 Aug 1, 2012
Clueless wrote:
Shocked is what I am. There is no crime in north county. Shame on you for posting this.
The several posted links which have six pages (last time I counted) of meth lab busts and an equal amount of registered sex offenders in your area.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Clueless

United States

#5 Aug 1, 2012
Please go back and check wrote:
<quoted text>
The several posted links which have six pages (last time I counted) of meth lab busts and an equal amount of registered sex offenders in your area.
Thank you for your cooperation.
You have no idea about my area. Thanks for playing, though.
Really

Florissant, MO

#6 Aug 1, 2012
Clueless wrote:
<quoted text>
Conversely, why would you or any of your white flight pals care about our area? Play on your own topix board.
Clueless

United States

#7 Aug 1, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Conversely, why would you or any of your white flight pals care about our area? Play on your own topix board.
To be blunt, we don't.
HMMM

Florissant, MO

#8 Aug 2, 2012
Clueless wrote:
<quoted text>
To be blunt, we don't.
Apparently you do, since you are always on here. I guess it must be all those meth fumes confusing your thought processes.

According to the FBI stats STC has had 2 murders and Florissant has 0.

STC has had 81 violent crimes and Florissant has had 48. STC has had a total of 126 felony crimes and Florissant has had 97. Your chances of being a victim of crime in STC is 1-537 your chances of being a victim of crime in Florissant is 1-522.

Obviously the white population moving out of Florissant is making the numbers go down and their entering STC is making their crime rate rise. Is that surprising...NOPE!

Don't need to argue just check the link for stats in all MO. communities and see the real truth...

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com
Really

Florissant, MO

#9 Aug 2, 2012
Clueless wrote:
<quoted text>
To be blunt, we don't.
So your insistence on being a paininthecock by posting here is based on sheer boredom for you or just being a penishead for your own enlightenment? Which is it?
Everybody knows

Saint Charles, MO

#10 Aug 2, 2012
The history of reporting crime in Florissant has always been a joke. Reports are not written as reported and EVERYBODY knows this. It has gone on since Lowrey's "Safest city this size in US".
Who are you kidding, beside your self?
Thomas

Florissant, MO

#11 Aug 3, 2012
Everybody knows wrote:
The history of reporting crime in Florissant has always been a joke. Reports are not written as reported and EVERYBODY knows this. It has gone on since Lowrey's "Safest city this size in US".
Yeah, that's right little Troll. The FBI is paid off by the FPD to "fix" the stats. They would never do any investigating on their own. You are so smart...ROFL.

Thanks for keeping the discussion going. Everytime you post more of your baloney it confirms the real truth. Lots of posters have put links to lots of sites, so why don't you come up with some facts of your own? Because you have none!

So, run along little Troll person. The truth is known and you are just making yourself look more pathetic everytime you try to come up with something. I'm sure your mommy could use some help, so go do something worthwhile for a change.

Thanks for the laughs, tho'.
TTU

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Aug 3, 2012
Everybody knows wrote:
That's probably true for all communities. Regardless of mayoral proclamations, people will make their decisions on where to live and invest based on their own investigations and experiences, and their perceptions of well being whether based in reality or not.

FYI If FBI stats are to be believed, crime is about the same more or less in FLOMO and O'FallonMO. Overall crime in FERGMO; StCharles city; and Wentzville are also about the same, more or less, and slightly higher than FLOMO and Ofallon--again, if the FBI stats are to be believed.
Everybody knows

Saint Charles, MO

#14 Aug 3, 2012
My observation is based on knowledge from living and working in Florisant for over 30 years.
I personally experienced crime reports that were written to eliminate Florissant as the place where the crime took place. The reporting is done by the police department and the FBI or nobody else has the time or motivation to investigate the report stats. You can call me names if it helps you, the fact is and has been for the last 30 years, hide chrime stats where ever possible.
Are you saying that Mr.Lowrey wouldn't do that?
Try dealing with the subject matter and lose the hate when you see a post from the outside world!
Hunter

Florissant, MO

#15 Aug 7, 2012
deleted post...
Moderator...so you're going let Bro In The Know suggest that molesting/raping children might be OK just because it is "permissible in many African cultures" but you're going to delete my post when I call him out on it and suggest more mature and humane behavior?
That makes sense.
OFallon man has sex wth

Florissant, MO

#16 Aug 11, 2012
O'Fallon, Mo., man faces sex charges for alleged assault on girl, 11
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-...
yeah WTH

Wentzville, MO

#17 Aug 11, 2012
Really

Florissant, MO

#18 Aug 13, 2012
Bro In The Know wrote:
Hold on. Let's not judge this man til the facts are known. Relationships between men and girls this young is permissible in many African cultures.
Perhaps you haven't noticed, but this is the U.S. not Africa. When you live in a country you abide by that country's laws. If those laws infringe, so to speak on you native culture, then you are quite free to leave.

That being the case your comment is ludicrous.
instant justice

Haslet, TX

#19 Aug 13, 2012
Hanging would be most effective
RMA1

Florissant, MO

#20 Aug 13, 2012
Clueless wrote:
<quoted text>
I do and I had the biggest laugh just sitting in a drive thru at a fast food restaurant out there watching "what" walked in there. OMG! It's like being at a flea market. Never saw so many hoosiers. Not to mention one of my "white flight" neighbors having 3 sex offenders within 3 blocks from his house. No wonder its called "O-felon".
flame thrower

Florissant, MO

#21 Aug 13, 2012
RMA1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do and I had the biggest laugh just sitting in a drive thru at a fast food restaurant out there watching "what" walked in there. OMG! It's like being at a flea market. Never saw so many hoosiers. Not to mention one of my "white flight" neighbors having 3 sex offenders within 3 blocks from his house. No wonder its called "O-felon".
keep it up idiot. keep bringing them back. I love it when they attack youfuckingmorons for fanning the flames.
Granny 80 and counting

Florissant, MO

#22 Aug 14, 2012
RMA1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize everyone has a right to his or her opinion, but this "battle" about Florissant/N.County and O'Fallon/StC area is rather childish, don't you think?

Every community has it's problems, including sex offenders. IMO our time would be better spent working on those problems within our own community instead of being abusive towards each other.

Personally I have no problem with anyone of any race, ethnicity or what have you unless they create one for me and then I see that as being the individuals not the entire group of people.

I would like to try to understand what some of the commentors point is in using abusive language and such. Does it really make you feel better? More superior? Or what? Because it has been my experience that such behavior only creates more animosity and is totally worthless.

The real issue is a child was viciously attacked, not who lives where or whose city and it's citizens are inferior. Please don't use such a tragedy to promote your own prejudices. Think about what you can do to make things even a little better for your family and those around you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florissant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
so-cial-ism 37 min exposing florissant 53
negro watching 3 hr White Chick 169
Hillbilly Hilly for Prez? Nope. 8 hr GAD 49
Disgusting POTUS. 9 hr GAD 126
Poll Do You Feel Safer Than You Did 7 Years Ago ? (Dec '15) 9 hr GAD 142
News Metro OKs long-range plan; voters to eye Prop A... (Feb '10) 19 hr White Chick 29
Soda Tax Thu Boss Taco 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Florissant Mortgages