First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Olaf of the Old Dominion

Norfolk, VA

#26 Feb 27, 2013
So how do you people of Florissant feel about all that jet noise controversy surrounding Naval Auxillory Landing Field Fentress and Naval Air Station Oceana!?
3 BALLED TIM

Dallas, TX

#27 Feb 27, 2013
i liv undur tha powa lines an i is jist fine. tha dr say i was jist born this way, i got 3 ball, an fo i's, an my rite leg iz 5 in shortur than my othur won so sea thar iz nuthin rong wif livin undur thim lines.
Well since

Florissant, MO

#28 Feb 27, 2013
Olaf of the Old Dominion wrote:
So how do you people of Florissant feel about all that jet noise controversy surrounding Naval Auxillory Landing Field Fentress and Naval Air Station Oceana!?
neither of those things affect me personally I have no concern about them at all. Although I do wonder why people who have no stake in a community and/or experience with the situation feel the need to respond.
Actually those

Florissant, MO

#29 Feb 27, 2013
3 BALLED TIM wrote:
i liv undur tha powa lines an i is jist fine. tha dr say i was jist born this way, i got 3 ball, an fo i's, an my rite leg iz 5 in shortur than my othur won so sea thar iz nuthin rong wif livin undur thim lines.
things are from inner breeding amongst the family. There's a good reason why there are laws against blood relatives engaging in sexual acts. Obviously your family didn't realize that until it was too late...such a shame.
hardhead

Saint Louis, MO

#30 Feb 27, 2013
all these years thinking it was the power lines and it turned out to be the creek.
pick one

United States

#31 Feb 27, 2013
hardhead wrote:
all these years thinking it was the power lines and it turned out to be the creek.
or the air we breath, or the additives in food, or the cigerettes, or the chlorine in the water, or the red dye number 3, or the plastic bottles or aluminum pans, or the bad drugs, or the alchohol, or your deoderant, or creosote, or bug spray, or eating yellow snow, who knows, maybe all these things.
Pale Dago

Saint Peters, MO

#32 Feb 27, 2013
Olaf of the Old Dominion wrote:
Say what?????
3 BALLED TIM

Dallas, TX

#33 Feb 27, 2013
Actually those wrote:
<quoted text>
things are from inner breeding amongst the family. There's a good reason why there are laws against blood relatives engaging in sexual acts. Obviously your family didn't realize that until it was too late...such a shame.
mi mom an dad iz olso my ant an unkle, thay sey that iz how ez how et poz ta bee. thay sey we ceep et oll n tha famely.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florissant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keith English is NOT a Democrat 6 hr An older resident 14
Vote for Next Florissant Mayor 16 hr Stepper 4
2 arrested after Florissant police chase 22 hr hardhead 5
No one understands what you're saying.... 22 hr hardhead 2
Keith English is no fan of Michael Brown Thu Clear conscience 5
Up-and-Coming Democrats (Oct '13) Thu wasted opportunities 9
Hells Angels MC moving into Florissant ? (Oct '10) Thu magness 79
Florissant Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Florissant People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?