Miss Pickle

Saint Mary, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Pale Dago you are so funny! Of course your prayer from an old fart counts.
Miss Pickle

Saint Mary, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Birdsnest,that is great that you have a good prognosis! Have a great day my friend.
mystery

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Death remains a mystery of life

Sometimes it is natural, tragic, accidental, planned, long term, short term, sad, awful, regretful, and unexpected.

But it is always inevitable.

Make the most of living.
Mmay

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

We grew up south of the airport our house backed to Coldwater creek and st ann park. I am at the hospital with my sister who is have a biopsy to see what kind of Brest cancer see has. My other sister died last January from Blatter cancer at 54 years old It seems like everyone on our street has had some form of cancer or has died from it. We have no family history of cancer at all. I hope this is investigated fully
thriller

Moscow Mills, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Huh yea you better believe im getting checked out this is serious i have been dealing with issues since i was sixteen never even thought of something like this
Sharon pope Heitz

Glen Carbon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Lived in Spanish lake.32 yeArs diagnosed with. Multiple sclerosis in 1999. Had numerous neighbors die from cancer over 25 in our 2 block radius As a child I lived 4 blocks from MallemkrUdt chemical co. From birth till puberty them moved to north county where neighbors where afflicted continuesly. I have a million questions ..
Jeff Endsley

Lake Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Lived in unincorparated north county off of chambers near halls ferry. there was a creek just a hundred yards from my house. lived there for 18 years and got thyroid cancer just this past year.
Hysteria

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Stop the hysteria and fear spreading.
There is no scientific facts here.
Man is born, man dies.
It's Gods will.
Blame ony stops the healing.
Birdsnest

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Hi Hysteria! My name is leukemia. I have several friends that have the same type of cancer I have, VERY rare, that grew up living in and around the contamination. I can also bet that you can sit in your chair right this moment and count at least 10 people that have a medical condition that fits in with radioactive contamination. Thousands of people are coming forward, just in the last week, to add their illnesses and those of lost family members to a data-base in order to compel further investigation.
You don't have to agree or accept the factual, verifiable proof of radioactive waste dumping. The information is out there to be seen BUT you should mind your manners a bit better and be respectful of those that ARE affected.
What you call hysteria and fear spreading could arguably be called people finding validation in the illnesses and finally fighting back! Finding a opportunity to stand up to this as a group and not just an individual.
It doesn't really matter to me how you see this situation and honestly I hope you don't one day regret having taken this stance. I was not much of a believer myself until I found out I was sick with that has direct link to radioactive/ heavy metal poisoning.
I personally am not looking to place blame as much as affect a change. What are your motives?
Birdsnest

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

To the others who have posted I encourage you to go on Facebook to the Coldwater Creek - Just the Facts please site and include your data on the SurveyMonkey so that we are able to compile a list that has enough data to MAKE the CDC confirm the cancer cluster in and around St. Louis.
CWC toxicity

O Fallon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Hysteria obviously has to family whose lives have been affected. Lucky them. Until you've walked in our shoes, you really have no real ability to understand. It's certainly not about money. It's about cleaning it up and saving lived!
Hysteria

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

It sounds to me, like it is about BLAME.
Many causes of cancer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

WelL DUH

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Hysteria wrote:
It sounds to me, like it is about BLAME.
It is about accountability. It is about the EPA and other agencies who are supposed to be monitoring such things and keeping the public informed and taking what action needed, if any doing their job.

Why do you have a problem with that? Everyone, or just about everyone pays taxes and part of those taxes are allocated for overseeing such things as the cancer clusters in specific areas.

I wonder if you are a government official or someone whose job depended upon ignoring such matters? After all, if a cure or causes were found for cancer and other terminal diseases a lot of people would be out of work and a lot of political mucky-mucks wouldn't be getting their lobbyist endowments (read that as bribes).

And please spare me the God lecture as I am a proud heathen!
Gwen

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

The house I grew up in was next to the creek. It would sometimes flood our back yard, we would often play in the creek. I am now a woman of 60, the oldest of 7 children and my mother still lives there. My father died in 1990 of of cancer, my mother was treated for cancer in the late 90's and is now a survivor. I was diagnosed with cancer in the fall of 2009. I was pronounced free of the disease in the summer of 2011. A sister has a large hernia or tumor? She won' see a doctor because she prefers not knowing. I was hospitalized this past winter because my thyroid stopped functioning. Could any of this be related to the creek? Don't know, maybe or maybe not.
Observer

Saint Charles, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

I grew up in North County and it seems to me like I have lost many freinds to cancer. When I think about where they lived, many where kids close to the creek. I don't have anything to compare it to because that is where I grew up. It just seems like more then normal.
In the late 60's myself and a friend went rabbit hunting at Welden Springs. we actually parked in the lot where the facility was located. We walked into the woods and across a creek. The lack of life was so noticable that we talked about it. Nothing in the creek, no insects, no nothing. We knew back then something was wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Warning for St Louis County was issued at August 20 at 3:10AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Florissant Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Florissant Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••