Aurora Shootout:4 Dead, Including Gunman, Miles From Massacre Site

Full story: Fox News 6
A gunman barricaded inside his Colorado home fired shots at police from a second-story window before he was killed as SWAT officers stormed the home Saturday. Full Story

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#1 Jan 5, 2013
People are loosing their damn minds lately..... What the hell is wrong with these people?!

Since: Jan 13

Dallas, GA

#2 Jan 5, 2013
Vance1 wrote:
People are loosing their damn minds lately..... What the hell is wrong with these people?!
Starts with the low life anti American Muslin in DC including his low life idiot liberal appointees!!!
Get rid of them then we will be back on road to recovery!,

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#3 Jan 5, 2013
Kojak aka Gene O wrote:
<quoted text>
Starts with the low life anti American Muslin in DC including his low life idiot liberal appointees!!!
Get rid of them then we will be back on road to recovery!,
100% agree
MARK TRAINA

Slidell, LA

#4 Jan 5, 2013
The U.S. Government can have my GUNs the day after "HELLL FREEZES OVER"!

94% of GUN CRIMES in the U.S. in 2012-> Committed by DEMOCRATS!

USALESSNeSS ...
is defined as any Public Official who is no longer capable of effectively serving the United States of AMERICA! Sadly, Dianne Feinstein, Chuck Schumer, Hillary Clinton, Maxine Waters, Barnie Frank, Al Gore and Barbara Boxer all fit into this category!
fatuous1
FACT:“ULTRA LIBERAL BLACKS” MURDERED OVER 29,000 AMERICANS IN 2012. IRONICALLY, NOW ALL THE “ULTRA LIBERAL WHITE DEMOCRATS “ WANT TO BAN GUNS FROM ALL THE LAW ABIDING AMERICAN GUN OWNERS-DUE TO THE ACTIONS OF MEMBERS OF THEIR OWN PARTY.
MARK ANTHONY TRAINA SAYS THAT UTRA LIBERAL BLACK THUG DEMOCRATS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO POSSESS GUNS. The really sad part of all this IS that 98% of all these ULTRA LIBERAL YOUNG BLACK THUG DEMOCRATS ARE CONVICTED FELLOWS AND ARE ALREADY BANNED FROM OWNING ANY KIND OF WEAPONS.
FACT: DEMODRATS NEED TO CLEAN UP THEIR OWN HOUSE BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO TAKE WEAPON OUT OF THE HOUSES OF LAW ABIDING U.S. CITIZENS!
PERSONAL MESSAGE FROM THE fatuous1 “GEAUX TO HELL ALL YOU COMMIE PIGS!”
“A LETTER TO THE LOVELY MS. DIANNE FEINSTEIN FROM AN “AMERICA WAR HERO”!”
January 3, 2013
Senator Dianne Feinstein,
I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government's right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma'am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.
I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.
I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.
I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.
We, the people, deserve better than you.
Respectfully Submitted,
Joshua Boston
Cpl, United States Marine Corps
2004-2012

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/01/a ...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter |
MARK TRAINA

Slidell, LA

#5 Jan 5, 2013
Obama can have my "GUNS" the day after "HELL FREEZES OVER"!

94% of GUN CRIMES in the U.S. in 2012-> Committed by DEMOCRATS!

USALESSNeSS ...
is defined as any Public Official who is no longer capable of effectively serving the United States of AMERICA! Sadly, Dianne Feinstein, Chuck Schumer, Hillary Clinton, Maxine Waters, Barnie Frank, Al Gore and Barbara Boxer all fit into this category!
fatuous1
FACT:“ULTRA LIBERAL BLACKS” MURDERED OVER 29,000 AMERICANS IN 2012. IRONICALLY, NOW ALL THE “ULTRA LIBERAL WHITE DEMOCRATS “ WANT TO BAN GUNS FROM ALL THE LAW ABIDING AMERICAN GUN OWNERS-DUE TO THE ACTIONS OF MEMBERS OF THEIR OWN PARTY.
MARK ANTHONY TRAINA SAYS THAT UTRA LIBERAL BLACK THUG DEMOCRATS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO POSSESS GUNS. The really sad part of all this IS that 98% of all these ULTRA LIBERAL YOUNG BLACK THUG DEMOCRATS ARE CONVICTED FELLOWS AND ARE ALREADY BANNED FROM OWNING ANY KIND OF WEAPONS.
FACT: DEMODRATS NEED TO CLEAN UP THEIR OWN HOUSE BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO TAKE WEAPON OUT OF THE HOUSES OF LAW ABIDING U.S. CITIZENS!
PERSONAL MESSAGE FROM THE fatuous1 “GEAUX TO HELL ALL YOU COMMIE PIGS!”
“A LETTER TO THE LOVELY MS. DIANNE FEINSTEIN FROM AN “AMERICA WAR HERO”!”
January 3, 2013
Senator Dianne Feinstein,
I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government's right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma'am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.
I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.
I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.
I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.
We, the people, deserve better than you.
Respectfully Submitted,
Joshua Boston
Cpl, United States Marine Corps
2004-2012

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/01/a ...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter |

“hi ya”

Since: Feb 12

Manchester

#6 Jan 6, 2013
out law guns and the ah guns can no longer pull their own triggers!
er...an all that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florissant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 6 min zzz 14,253
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 17 min Respect71 5,421
Dispensary with best selection of o-pen or othe... 40 min Slowmoe 1
last post wins! (Feb '11) 2 hr mr goodwrench 24,858
Obama Determined To Start A Race War 13 hr Sniper II 4
Housewife convicted of frying husband (Mar '07) 21 hr dragoon70056 60
Denver police investigate fatal accident at RTD... 21 hr Sniper II 2
Florissant Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Florissant People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Florissant News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Florissant