Child abandonment
Sam

Lamar, CO

#1 May 2, 2007
I was at the conoco in Florissant and went in to get lunch. There was a car parked on the west side of the building with a 10 or 11 year old and a baby in a car seater. The doors unlocked and the car running. I went inside and asked who owned the car. A man came out of the bathroom and said it was his. I said to him what he is doing is against the law and those children are at risk. He said he did not care. He started to shop the isles. I told him I will stand by your car and protect your children that you should have. He finally came out and did not say a word. Had some grocerys. Got in and drove off.
Should I have reported his license plate. Removed the children.. What!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florissant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 36 min Frankie Rizzo 51,505
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 4 hr tbird19482 28,759
News Old evidence at new trial (May '06) 8 hr gwen 1,142
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) 9 hr Encryptedjim 733
Male on Female Facesitting topix? (Nov '16) 18 hr Wrestler facesitter 13
Lookin in denver Mon Heavenlee 9
Can you fart in a jar and screw on the lid Mon Frankenfool 1

Florissant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Florissant Mortgages