Millburn mayor losing patience with power company

Nov 6, 2012 Full story: The Item

With some neighborhoods still experiencing power outages and dark, cold nights, Mayor Sandra Haimoff said she has reached the end of her patience with the utility company charged with getting the township back on line after a devastating hurricane.

Full Story
Jim

Parsippany, NJ

#1 Nov 10, 2012
We still don't have power as of Fri, Nov 9th. It has been more than 10 day already! The weather has been below freezing for the last two nights. Imagine if we have any other catastrophic disasters or the power generator stations are damaged? We will never survive. The power companies should at least provide emergency power with mobile generators for those cold nights!
Jim

Parsippany, NJ

#2 Nov 10, 2012
Actually I am from Short Hills, not East hangover!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florham Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PARCC tests - NJ parents, students worry about ... 1 hr NoneOfTheAbove 1
New Jersey Office Market Records Best Annual Ye... Feb 4 Covington 1
Vandalism at MTV School Jan '15 Jonnygarvin 2
Netcong, NJ, councilman and St. Michael's churc... (Oct '10) Jan '15 Kevin Flynn 99
5-Day New York Heroes Youth Football Camp! Jan '15 ProSports 1
Cop, athletic trainer save 16-year-old who went... Jan '15 MIchele - Paul 1
Armada Health Care - Breaking News - Voted Wors... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Italian Shmucks 2

Florham Park News Video

Florham Park Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Florham Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:41 pm PST