Woman 'Viciously' Beaten in Home Invasion, Police Say

There are 5 comments on the Patch.com story from Jun 24, 2013, titled Woman 'Viciously' Beaten in Home Invasion, Police Say. In it, Patch.com reports that:

An edited surveillance video has been released from Friday's home invasion in Millburn where a homeowner was assaulted in front of her 3-year-old daughter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

jackie

United States

#1 Jun 25, 2013
Track down that ape and kill him. I am surprised he didn't rape her. He probably couldn't get it up. Friggin animal.
SAYWHAT

Troy, NY

#2 Jun 25, 2013
This goes to show they are not human beings but apes
Bernie Goetz

New Britain, CT

#3 Jun 25, 2013
And people wonder why they used to get lynched.
The Devils Left Hand

United States

#6 Jun 26, 2013
If a white person did the same to a monkey there'd be rioting and innocent white people couldn't walk down the street without being accosted by a pack of them! Even king oblabla (I mean Obama) would get on T.V. and denounce it! Something is ass backwards here folks!!!!
THE GLAVE

Decatur, TN

#8 Jun 26, 2013
The Devils Left Hand wrote:
If a white person did the same to a monkey there'd be rioting and innocent white people couldn't walk down the street without being accosted by a pack of them! Even king oblabla (I mean Obama) would get on T.V. and denounce it! Something is ass backwards here folks!!!!
The whites are going to have to start sticking together just like the blacks do and do it whether you like a white person or not and raise all immortal hell just like they do. WE HAVE GOT TO START DOING IT PEOPLE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florham Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Catholic women priests fight for inclusion -- f... 5 hr Bob 1
Review: Embroidme Apr 24 George Zacieracha 1
Summer camp Apr 21 Tracy gold 1
News Learn ways to cope with depression and anxiety ... Apr 19 HumanSpirit 4
News GREAT SWAMP: A bog so big it boggles the mind (Sep '08) Mar '15 Happy 4
News Sean P. Coghlan, 28, of Caldwell, a teacher at ... (Jan '12) Mar '15 Jen 11
News Man found dead in Morristown identified Mar '15 Evensteven 1
More from around the web

Florham Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]