Host Father Accused Of Raping Foreign...

Host Father Accused Of Raping Foreign Exchange Student

There are 12 comments on the KSAT-TV San Antonio story from Nov 16, 2005, titled Host Father Accused Of Raping Foreign Exchange Student. In it, KSAT-TV San Antonio reports that:

A Sutherland Springs man is accused of raping a foreign exchange student his family was hosting, according to police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSAT-TV San Antonio.

fhs student

Austin, TX

#1 Jan 31, 2006
i am a student at floresville high school and the exchange student was a close friend of mine because she worked with me and the other cheerleadeers. she would speak to us about her host family and she always said very positive things about them. she defended her host father and claimed he didnt do anything to her.
Concerned Citizen

United States

#2 Nov 16, 2008
Then explain why this host father admitted to police that he raped this girl and he was in a position of trust. Check the newspaper articles. HE ADMITTED IT! He is the adult and he accepted the responsibility to care for a stranger's child. He should be in prison
Anonymous

Köln, Germany

#3 Dec 17, 2008
What an idiot. If he was so turned on by teutonic-treasures he should have spent a vacation in Deutschland and savoured the fruits here. Believe me, the gettin's good here.

Only thing is, as ugly as he is, he would have had to pay expensive Euros for it. Oh well, you can't win them all... Pendejo!
Andy Lopez

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jan 16, 2009
Makes me want to look into getting one of these!!
Nose4news

Houston, TX

#5 Jan 17, 2009
Just wanted to clear up a few things that happened in Burnet county and Granite Shoals. Chief Andy Lopez was hired as the city marshal for the city of Granite Shoals.He turned the city marshals office into an updated modern police department. Mr.Lopez did not get fired from the city of Granite Shoals. It just so happens that the police department was remodeled. And it just so happens that the company known as Remodeling solutions was given the job to remodel. And it just so happens that no bids were put out for remodeling and the job was given to a councilmans son. During the remodeling period the councilman himself was working on the repairs and remodeling. A concerned citizen happened to contact the then police chief Mr Lopez and made a complaint about the councilman getting paid under the table in cash. When the Mayor found out that the Chief and his department were working a case on the councilman the mayor of granite shoals told Mr Lopez to stop the investigation or risk of getting fired. Chief Lopez refused to stop the investigation and made a decision to resign rather than to turn his back on the complaint. He was then immediatley hired by the Burnet sheriff's office as an Investigator.He then turned the investigation to the FBI. As far getting fired from the Burnet Sheriff's office the truth is that he was approched by republican and democratic citizens alike to run for sheriff. When the sheriff who is no longer there due to being defeated found that the public wanted Mr Lopez to run he decided to terminate him at his will. Now to this I can swear on the bible because I have been and still am a resident of Granite Shoals in Burnet county.If anyone wants my name address and phone number to verify this I would be more than happy to give it. The people of Nixon are lucky to have Chief Andy Lopez as their police chief reguardless of whatever Mr Upset says.It's a shame to see hate and vendetta ruin a man's life.
Nose4news

Houston, TX

#6 Jan 17, 2009
Andy Lopez wrote:
This posting was not entered by Andy Lopez. If you look into the Nixon postings you will find that Upset had made serious comments about Mr Lopez and is trying his best to discredit a very honorable man.
CArlos

United States

#7 Jan 18, 2009
Nose4news wrote:
<quoted text>This posting was not entered by Andy Lopez. If you look into the Nixon postings you will find that Upset had made serious comments about Mr Lopez and is trying his best to discredit a very honorable man.
How do you know it was not him unless you are him!!!
Chief Andy Lopez

Nixon, TX

#8 Jan 19, 2009
Andy Lopez wrote:
To all who have read the negative inuendos and accusations directed towards me. I am Andy Lopez the Police Chief of Nixon Texas. Knowing who the person is from San Antonio who has attavcked my charactor I will not lower myself to his level. I do though thank each and everyone of you who have called and visited my office to show your support for me. IChief Andy Lopez did not post the posting regarding the sarcastic remark made about the student in question. Fell free to call my office at any time and I will personally speak to you regarding this matter. Once again to all of you rresidents of Nixon, Floresville, and Stockdale who have called and visited to show your support I thank you.
Respectfully:
Chief Andy Lopez Nixon PD.
Upset

San Antonio, TX

#9 Jan 19, 2009
Wow, we are supposed to believe the above posting with so many typos was posted by a police Chief? Come on.
RapistShouldDie

San Antonio, TX

#10 Mar 17, 2012
I'm going to make this simple...bringing a stranger's child into your home so you can molest them and take advantage of them sexually? Really? There is a special place in hell for scum like you!!! You deserve to get put in prison with the biggest and strongest men to rape and beat on you daily until you bleed your guts our of your anus!!! You scum! I will trade my freedom any day just to violently assault and murder any scumbag like you, hope in my life I catch one of your kind red handed, only 911 call made that day will be for the coroner to pick your bloody body up...enjoy your life as a predator man ,hope it doesn't last long.
Resist

Bluff City, TN

#12 Nov 5, 2017
RapistShouldDie wrote:
I'm going to make this simple...bringing a stranger's child into your home so you can molest them and take advantage of them sexually? Really? There is a special place in hell for scum like you!!! You deserve to get put in prison with the biggest and strongest men to rape and beat on you daily until you bleed your guts our of your anus!!! You scum! I will trade my freedom any day just to violently assault and murder any scumbag like you, hope in my life I catch one of your kind red handed, only 911 call made that day will be for the coroner to pick your bloody body up...enjoy your life as a predator man ,hope it doesn't last long.
If guilty, he sounds despicable.He does deserve prison, and yes, there he will worry about his own security.
But we do not want one of you in every household, either. You don't sound like a man on even keel, maybe a little overboard.
A Dam Card Right

United States

#13 Nov 6, 2017
RapistShouldDie wrote:
Devin?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Floresville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beaner nanny goes to jail... 12 min White Mike 3
Orgy party? (Apr '13) 19 min Cristal 8
Coffee shop 20 min haha 24
Players swingers Club (Mar '11) 23 min DC Dave 7
God Punished Us With Multilingualism 2 hr Farmer Brown 1
Suspect 3 hr Edhorseteeth 1
Klimax The Legal Spot (Jul '15) 6 hr Klimax The Legal ... 29

Floresville Jobs

Personal Finance

Floresville Mortgages