San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Dirt,trash and tagging everywhere. Traffic is horrible, not very nice drivers. Its always hot and this place just smells weird Must be all the air pollution. The majoriy of the folks here are fat and just stupid. Can't even make change at a store.
And are not very nice at all.
The schools here are awful.
Forget watching the news, its all about shootings, car chasings, stabbings, car jackings,hit and runs, and wrong way drivers.
Seems like noone prides themselves are doing anything good for themselves even though they have so much Texas pride. Yea, right!
lonnie

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Yeah the Mexicans make it screwed up! The majority can't speak or write in the English
Language. They just grunt like animals!

“f0r teh Lulz”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Quit complaining and do something about it. Make noise, be the change you wish to see.
210 Mexican

Parker, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

REALLY wrote:
Dirt,trash and tagging everywhere. Traffic is horrible, not very nice drivers. Its always hot and this place just smells weird Must be all the air pollution. The majoriy of the folks here are fat and just stupid. Can't even make change at a store.
Forget watching the news, its all about shootings, car chasings, stabbings, car jackings,hit and runs, and wrong way drivers.
Seems like noone prides themselves are doing anything good for themselves even though they have so much Texas pride. Yea, right!
Me and some of my cholo brothers can bend you over and fill your hole up really good. After we've each had a turn u can go ahead and have your way with each of us. CHOLO POR VIDA, PURO SAN ANTO!
REALLY

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

n0_0ne wrote:
Quit complaining and do something about it. Make noise, be the change you wish to see.
My change would be to move back home where most of it is civilized. But the military will not allow that for now. I just have never seen anything like it around here and it is not going to change.

I am a firm believer life is what you make of it. But most of the people around here don't even care. Or at least pretend to care. It is a messed up place and not a good place to live to have any quality of life. Brings you down.
tony

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

San Antonio used to be a good place to live. But the influx of Mexicans especially the illegals from Mexico and central America have really messed it up. They are all uncivilized and are dumber than dumb!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Yeah, the mexicans and the military personnel. This city never had a chance.

Since: Aug 12

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

REALLY wrote:
<quoted text>My change would be to move back home where most of it is civilized. But the military will not allow that for now. I just have never seen anything like it around here and it is not going to change.

I am a firm believer life is what you make of it. But most of the people around here don't even care. Or at least pretend to care. It is a messed up place and not a good place to live to have any quality of life. Brings you down.
Seems like you only answered to the response above. Seems like you're white freaking trash. You're too afraid of putting ur name out there, but love to talk trash!
I'll tell you what....you ask the government to send you back where you came from, obviously it's some hick town, and I WILL PAY FOR YOUR ONE WAY FARE, you piece of trash!
I get you have no problem eating a bad ass taco! I would love for you to go to the WESTSIDE and see if you make it out alive talking this nonsense! Btw, I'm Hispanic and I'm not dumb enough to talk like this! Baboso!
gregory

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

Why don't you use your real name princess7? I bet your not a princess but some fat, cellulite skank ho!!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Duh, shes mezzican't
Really

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

Princess7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like you only answered to the response above. Seems like you're white freaking trash. You're too afraid of putting ur name out there, but love to talk trash!
I'll tell you what....you ask the government to send you back where you came from, obviously it's some hick town, and I WILL PAY FOR YOUR ONE WAY FARE, you piece of trash!
I get you have no problem eating a bad ass taco! I would love for you to go to the WESTSIDE and see if you make it out alive talking this nonsense! Btw, I'm Hispanic and I'm not dumb enough to talk like this! Baboso!
Point proven!

“f0r teh Lulz”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>Point proven!
Oh you're in the military. That explains it. Keep letting them run your life, so you can "protect our freedoms". You joined an organization that runs basically every aspect of your life. Then, once your service commenced, complain about how bad the people are, where they placed you. That's a real stand-up character there. Lulz.
Gorilla Biscuit

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

I'm hispanic and I can't stand a lot of the trashy messicans here either. The place is mean spirited and the folks you speak off seem to be on this permanent "siesta" and hold a grudge against everyone as if they're owed something.
Don't hold it against all of us though..I joined the military just to get the hell away from here...ha! ha! Sorry they stationed you here in SA though!!
Really

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

Gorilla Biscuit wrote:
I'm hispanic and I can't stand a lot of the trashy messicans here either. The place is mean spirited and the folks you speak off seem to be on this permanent "siesta" and hold a grudge against everyone as if they're owed something.
Don't hold it against all of us though..I joined the military just to get the hell away from here...ha! ha! Sorry they stationed you here in SA though!!
I havr tried to find the good, but its really hard to find. I agree with everything that you have said. I dont think that all people here are bad but the majority are. Just a very weird and strange place to be.
jorge

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

I have Mexican friends that are very mice people. It's mainly the ones from Mexico and the people from central America that are the problem! They don't want to conform to the ways of this country. They want it to conform to them!
tiny tim

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

You got that right. It's one big brown hole!

“Made In America”

Since: Oct 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

REALLY wrote:
You dumb "Idiot", why don't you try living in places such as Memphis, New Orleans, Newark NJ, St. Louis, Kansas City, Detroit DC and talk about trash..

I laugh at how you dummies carry on about SA being a hole? pay a visit to them Cities and talk about a Hole in the Wall or even an Arm Pit..

“Made In America”

Since: Oct 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

tiny tim wrote:
You got that right. It's one big brown hole!
Then "MOVE"....
lucia

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Princess7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lovely. This is why people think that westsiders are idiots. So no one is allowed to have an opinion? You're going to kick the ass of every person who doesn't like San Antonio? Why are you so defensive? I'm hispanic too, and people here do act like animals. No respect for themselves or anyone else. I'll bet you're a big fatty who stuffs herself into clothes 2 sizes too small, and sleeps with any man who gives her 2 seconds of attention. Not to mention I'm sure you're about 22, and already have 2-3 kids with different fathers. Get a life.
jeremy

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Nativeblac always tries to make himself sound like he's a educated and sophisticated ladies man. All he is is a Topix troll and a stupid truck driver from Jersey. He couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions written on the heel!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of133
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Floresville Discussions

Search the Floresville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 10 min Art 21,312
Men & Woman Barflies 1 hr flyswapper 1
Women that want to' have sex (Jul '10) 2 hr betterthenyou 61
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr fubar 16,959
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 3 hr Themistocles 3,422
you got what you asked for 4 hr The Mr Tovar 34
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sun nina roth 738
•••
•••
•••
•••

Floresville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Floresville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••