Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in 2010?

Posted in the Florence Forum

Comments (Page 308)

Showing posts 6,141 - 6,160 of6,970
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

no fairness just ideology
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Scott Walker is just like John Wayne. So very good and pure. Loves to stand up for the down -n- out.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Your analogies are laughable a best.
Obskeptic

Walled Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you you work in the world of "corporate ass licking" so you don't need to organize to help you get,better working conditions,better pay,some kind of " corporate responsibility" to their workers. How do you like your corporate masters making you work every holiday,so that your children don"t know you. Working 12 hour shifts alternating every week from 1st shift to second shift to third shift. They keep you on their merrygoroung so that you can't get your feet planted firmly enough to realize that they want everything from you, and want nothing given of themselves. Except obscene pay for CEO's and most of time totally unwarrented bonuses. They take all the money at the top then want gov't subsidies to make the taxpayer pay for their cost of doing business.
I agree with you about the obscene pay and bonus's that many of the Fortune 500 CEO's, CFO's, COO's, and other high level management receive every year. They have caused many of us to lose faith in the character and honor of these leaders. I disagree with you about the innocence in the cause that is big labor. I know the history of these movements, have had family members closely involved with some of the unions, and have experience dealing with them in my own business, and I could care less if the unions survive. My wife had a union position with a local school district for nine years, and it turns out that the union wasn't who she worked for, it was the school district. Her department was "re-organized" and her and six others lost their jobs. The union did exactly what they can do, and that was nothing at all. Your fooling yourself if your loyalty and allegiance is to the union first and not your employer. We are all entitled to our own opinion, and it is my life experience that has influenced and formed mine, just as yours has influenced your beliefs.
Obskeptic

Walled Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

So we term limited out our two time democrat governor Jenny Granholm, and voted in a majority republican legislature, along with republican governor Rick Snyder here in the great State of Michigan. We passed "Right to Work" legislation along with a number of other reform measures and guess what has happened? With the exception of Detroit, Flint, and Saginaw, the rest of the states economy has improved, and that includes the suburbs around all three of those depressed, urban centers. There are neighborhoods that look like Hiroshima in 1946, and the one thing that all these cities have in common is decades of democrats running the show.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

In my opinion every employer I have worked for is not greedy. But that climate has changed in the last 30 or so years. Your right in some ways a union can't help, but it is hard to exist when the ruling party legislates your duties out of existance. The modern corporation is not a person, it is a group of people legislating and cheating their way to those obscene profits.
Also all the gerrymandering done by the republican governors has done nothing to advance our democracy. All it has done is set up an ideology based party that is afraid of itself. If you don't tow the ideological line you will be "pimaried." So nothing gets done except their ideological bent. Like hating Obama, antiabortion rulings,more gerrymandering,all cuts no revenue.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

just sayin wrote:
In my opinion every employer I have worked for is not greedy. But that climate has changed in the last 30 or so years. Your right in some ways a union can't help, but it is hard to exist when the ruling party legislates your duties out of existance. The modern corporation is not a person, it is a group of people legislating and cheating their way to those obscene profits.
Also all the gerrymandering done by the republican governors has done nothing to advance our democracy. All it has done is set up an ideology based party that is afraid of itself. If you don't tow the ideological line you will be "pimaried." So nothing gets done except their ideological bent. Like hating Obama, antiabortion rulings,more gerrymandering,all cuts no revenue.
It is hard to work period when a Employer is involved if you dont live with a careing extended family sharing expenses.

LIE INSRUENCE POLICY Not only by family,,, Your work owner, your DR, The Hospital, coroner, Union, Your Bank, YOur apartment complex owners. Look at all the people that proser when your dead, and if your kids policy is in orde ror parents they still pay BILLS with it all these stragners get off with over $250,000 each F U PEOPLE No WOnder we are looking run down and weak. Get the real military in.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

EEEWWW check out my new drivers license photo in registry. I'm so cute. Now I need my teeth done for the first time.

$700 on both sides 2 sittings, but It has to be scheduled 6 months apart because I have a brain and head injury. They refuse to do top and bottom to much shock to the brian and nervous system of anestisia on both sides of the face. My teeth register as # 3 on the tooth coloration scale, Most all women my age are #12 and above. The Dentist indicates after tooth restoration I go for tooth whitening, but It isnt fair I will pay $250 for a sitting but only permitted 12-20 minutes of the process but have to pay full for the 2 hours.

Boob Muscle cord lift is going to cost less then $3500 Small Inscision in the soft part of the shoulder and a hanger utensil will pull up my muscle cords and they cut off the excess and tie it off. No artifical substance. If we insert anything it is my own fat cells.
Kooper

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

just sayin wrote:
Your analogies are laughable a best.
You head stuck up your own butt is funny as well.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

at least I have ideas not just insults
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

if you have gerrymandered all your districts,as republicans in the house have, of course your constituents like what your saying. But just remember,that because of that gerrymandering, your constitiuents are a small minority of the entire electorate. Therefore the crazy ideas that you put forth are only actually popular among a minority of the people. The 2012 election shows this. Paul Ryans budget lost,but they can't see that,for their own narrowmindedness. The ideas of Romney and Ryan were rejected by a huge majority of the people. So we have President Obama not them. Obama had a mandate with the shellacking he gave Romney, but he disappoints me because he is not using it. Although I wouldn't want him to be a bully like repulicans can be.
Otto Henninger

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

We're here today to discuss the sad plight of one Erin Salmon with Desh Boukanasi. First of all Desh, walk us through the backstory: Okay, Erin Salmon is a young woman recently convicted and sent TO PRISON FOR DRUNK DRIVING. ON SEPT.7, SHE DROVE DRUNK HITTING TWO CARS BEFORE GETTING ON THE INTERSTATE AND DRIVING WEST IN THE EASTBOUND LANES. SHE CRASHED FULL-TILT INTO JOSHUA ALBERT, A POLICE OFFICER WHO WAS DRIVING HOME FROM WORK. AND THE IS WAS A MAJOR STORY IN THE MILWAUKEE AREA? DESH: CORRECT. HERE WAS THE PROVERBIAL ALL-AMERICAN GIRL, A COLLEGE GRADUATE, AN ATTRACTIVE YOUNG WOMAN AND NOW SHE WAS FACING MANY YEARS IN PRISON. WHAT WILL ERIN SALMON EXPERIENCE IN PRISON? DESH: WELL FIRST OF ALL AS EVERYONE KNOWS PRISON IS HORRIBLE. SH WILL BE STRIP-SEARCHED REGULARLY. THEYY WILL INSPECT HER VAGINA, EARS, ANUS, AND ORAL CAVITY. THEN SHE WILL BE LOCKED IN A CAGE EVERY NIGHT WITH ANOTHER INMATE/PRISONER. SHE WILL HAVE TO EAT TERRIBLE FOOD. SHE WIL GO THROUGH HOURS OF BOREDOM. SHE HAVE THE TERRIBLE KNOWLEDGE THAT WHILE SHE IS LOCKED UP, ALL HER FRIENDS ARE FREE IN THE FREE WORLD. A YEAR AGO, ERIN SALMON MAY HAVE BEEN ONE OF THOSE CAREFREE YOUNG GIRLS ON WATER STREET OR THE EAST SIDE. SHE MAY HAVE BEEN DRINKING AND CAROUSING AT THE BARS ON ST. PADDY'S DAY. NOW WHILE HER FRIENDS AND OTHER YOUNG WOMEN HER AGE ARE HAVING FUN SHE'LL BE LOCKED UP IN A CAGE/CELL. WHAT CAN ERIN SALMON EXPECT WHEN SHE LEAVES PRISON? DESH: WELL SHE GOT AN 18 MONTH SENTENCE SO SHE WON'T BE FREE UNTIL THE SUMMER OF 2014 UNLESS SHE GETS TIME OFF FOR GOOD BEHAVIOR. SHE STILL WILL NOT BE TOTALLY FREE. SHE WILL HAVE TWO YEARS OF SUPERVISED RELEASE. SHE'LL HAVE TO REPORT TO A PROBATION OFFICER. SHE WON'T BE ABLE TO LEAVE THE STATE WITHOUT PERMISSION. SHE WON;T BE ABLE TO DRIVE FOR 2 YEARS SO SHE WON'T HAVE THE FREEDOMS THAT MOST GIRLS HAVE. SHE'LL BE ON A TIGHT LEASH FOR TWO YEARS. AND WHAT CAN ERIN SALMON EXPECT AS A CONVICTED FELON? SHE'LL BE A SECOND-CLASS CITIZEN, BELOW MOST GIRLS. SHE WON'T BE ABLE TO OWN FIREARMS, SHE WON'T BE ABLE TO BE ON A JURY. WISCONSIN DEOSN'T PERMANENTLY REMOVE VOTING RIGHTS FROM FELONS, BUT IF SHE WERE TO MOVE TO SAY, FLORIDA, WHICH DOES, SHE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO VOTE, SO FOR HER IT WOULD BE PRE-1920 WHEN WOMEN COULDN'T VOTE. FREEGIRLS COULD VOTE BUT NOT ERIN SALMON BECAUSE SHE WOULD BE A CONVICTED FELON. WITHOUT THE RIGHTS MOST NORMAL GIRLS HAVE. SHE COULD BE LEGALLY DISCRIMINATED AGAINST! SHE WOULDN'T BE ELIGIBLE FOR FOODSTAMPS. WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE ULTIMATE LESSON OF ERIN SALMON? DESH: I THINK IT'S THAT YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL. ONE DAY YOU COULD BE FREE AND TAKING SHOTS IN A BAR AND HAVE A GREAT LIFE AND THE NEXT YOU COULD BE A CRIMINAL. ALL THE GIRLS PARTYING THIS WEEKEND ON WATER STREET, OLD WORLD 3RD STREET, MILWAUKEE STREET AND THE EAST SIDE WILL NOT GIVE ONE THOUGH TO THE GIRL WHO A YEAR AGO WAS ONE OF THEM AND TODAY IS LOCKED UP AND ESSENTIALLY AN ANIMAL WITH NO FREEDOM. SHE HAD A BOYFRIEND LAST YEAR NOW SHE HAS A GIRLFRIEND.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

You ought to live up north, there are guys out here with 7 to 11 DUI'S and still running the streets.
Keep putting them through their programs,so they can get the money. But don't put them in jail where the can't pay some jackass that wanted to start his or her own rehab program and sell it to the state.
Kooper

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

just sayin wrote:
You ought to live up north, there are guys out here with 7 to 11 DUI'S and still running the streets.
Keep putting them through their programs,so they can get the money. But don't put them in jail where the can't pay some jackass that wanted to start his or her own rehab program and sell it to the state.
They will all vote Democratic,and suckle on the goverment teat.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

WOW? Thoughts from the bubble?
xrepub

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Please vote out Paul Ryan and do America a great service. Let him go to work at Marriott with mittens.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Paul means well, but he has only read one book in his life, and he took it as gospel. He is of the, get out of my way or you get kicked to the curb,philosophy. There are only givers and and takers which one are you,little guy with out a million dollars.Looks like your a taker you dumb working stiff.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Kooper wrote:
<quoted text>They will all vote Democratic,and suckle on the goverment teat.
Look another alcoholic weighing in.
Obskeptic

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

xrepub wrote:
Please vote out Paul Ryan and do America a great service. Let him go to work at Marriott with mittens.
I know what your talking about. Who the hell does he think he is thinking he can propose balancing the budget in ten years. In ten years we should have at least 27 trillion in debt at this rate with a couple billion plus a day in interest payments that our children will not have the ability to access for any of their generations needs. Somebody needs to take him out to the wood shed and explain to him that government must continually grow more and more expensive and expand continually until we all work for the government.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

He can't balance the budget in ten years without gutting social security,medicare and medicaid. This isn't going to happen. And his bidget only works if he gets obamacare recalled,also not going to happen. So yea he is living in a fantasy world of right wing extremism. The GOP doesn't even know who it is right now, how can they solve any problems without getting primaried. They have set themselves up to fail.They are more afraid of their own party than anyone else,which leads to some pretty comical prorities.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,141 - 6,160 of6,970
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Florence Discussions

Search the Florence Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jun 12 Slam 449
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Jun 12 Judge 88
WI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in W... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Tealiban faschists 45
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Mar '14 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 2,233
WI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Wi... (Oct '10) Mar '14 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 20
Made A difference March 14, 2014 at the High Sc... Mar '14 Janie Jasin 1
in need of help asap (Oct '13) Nov '13 Reverend Roy 2
•••
•••
•••
Florence Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Florence Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000