Want to catch a cheating spouse? Florence P.I. can help!

Posted in the Florence Forum

Florence_Investi gations

Florence, SC

#1 Mar 10, 2013
Do you think your spouse is cheating? Would you like to catch them in the act? Florence P.I. will provide you with the services to let you rest assured. I use multiple proven tactics to follow, watch, catch and document cheating spouses. I utilize multiple platforms including social networking to ensure the most accurate results. Anonymity will not be an issue. Rates are the lowest in the area starting at 35 dollars an hour depending on location and situation.. Prices will vary.

E-mail must include: Name (Your's and spouses)
Situation (or why you suspect your spouse of cheating)

Your E-mail will be returned in the order it was received.
NBB

New York, NY

#2 Mar 13, 2013
forwarding email addres is??????
mrs Anitra

Anonymous Proxy

#3 May 16, 2013
Me and my ex breakup 4 months ago and i was so depressed and devastated in getting him back.A friend of mine introduce me to a spell caster and i tell him my problem and i was guaranteed with 3 days to get my result and guest what the great miracle fell on me the third day and truly my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness even when i cost everything.God has truly blessed you with a very special gift. I just wanted to say thank you so much for the time that you took with me and helping me to get my ex back, i am so happy blackspiritualtemple@gmail.com You are the perfect spell caster i have ever met,you can contact him with this email blackspiritualtemple@gmail.com he can help you all
Terri

Florence, SC

#4 Jun 1, 2013
I really don't want to put too much on the computer. Wish I had a private place to talk and give you all my information. Somehow someway I've gotta catch him.
He has cheated before and I caught him. And I know he's up to it again.
Prissy3333@aol.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
used work clothes (May '11) Apr 27 Michael Glenn 36
Review: Lj's Repairs (Apr '13) Apr 13 Moped rider 3
News SC cops could be required to wear body cameras Mar '15 Jungle Rats 2
News Principal placed on administrative leave (Jul '06) Mar '15 But plug 16
News Clinic needs more volunteer optometrists Mar '15 Kurt Cooks 1
News Darlington County officials search for missing ... Mar '15 heart broken 1
cashier at quick stop Cox creek Mar '15 mandy 1
More from around the web

Florence People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE