Pilot Arrested, Charged for Doing Nothing

Jan 15, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Flying

By now, hopefully, you've heard the story of pilot Robin Fleming's lazy glider flight one fine day last summer in the blue skies of beautiful South Carolina.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jun 4, 2013
Larry Nelson

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Barney Fife is alive an well in Darlington County, unfortunately there is no "Sheriff Andy Taylor" to moderate the unprofessional conduct of these "Barney's". It also appears that the power plant security people are, for the most part, legally blind.
Fire sheriff JW Byrd now

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

https://www.change.org/petitions/j-w-byrd-she...

Sign this petition to have sheriff JW Byrd apologize and retrain officers OR be fired.
JW Fife

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

For aviation safety reasons, please make sure that JW Fife has his one bullet taken away. Aircraft dont respond well to bullets and the Mayberry sheriff's office attempt at illegally ordering an aircraft to land, commadeering the airport and suggesting the shooting down of an unarmed aircraft is disturbing. Someone needs to make a "citizens arrest, citizens arrest on the police there. Where is Gomer when you need him?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Florence Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Florence People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••