Man killed, teen shot on street in Andrews

An Andrews man was shot and killed and a teen was injured after a round of gunfire erupted Wednesday night on Main Street, said Andrews police investigator Eddie Lee. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
David

Raleigh, NC

#1 Aug 15, 2008
Another local.
Navy Vet

Georgetown, SC

#2 Aug 15, 2008
We need to come together as a human race and take our streets back from those who choose to be thugs, drug dealers, murderer's etc. It's not one particuliar race that have these problems we must unite and take our streets back. We live in a place we call the UNITED States of America! The time is now to protect our young people's future. We must come together! The violence must stop. The first thing that must happen is for people to instill love in there hearts for all races. We breathe the same, eat, the same and yes s-h-*-t the same! Really people we have to stand up and preserve our neighborhoods!!
b-real

Myrtle Beach, SC

#3 Aug 15, 2008
David wrote:
Another local.
HUH!
Patriotgames

Myrtle Beach, SC

#4 Aug 15, 2008
The picture makes him look like a banker.
Patriotgames

Myrtle Beach, SC

#5 Aug 15, 2008
Navy Vet wrote:
We need to come together as a human race and take our streets back from those who choose to be thugs, drug dealers, murderer's etc. It's not one particuliar race that have these problems we must unite and take our streets back. We live in a place we call the UNITED States of America! The time is now to protect our young people's future. We must come together! The violence must stop. The first thing that must happen is for people to instill love in there hearts for all races. We breathe the same, eat, the same and yes s-h-*-t the same! Really people we have to stand up and preserve our neighborhoods!!
With martial law being used in several cities now it is just a matter of time before the citizens start vigilantes again. It is a shame when you get a repeat offender (of any crime) and he or she is back on the street because of some sharp tongue lawyer. Not too very long in the future the govt. will deem it necessary to destroy these people as rehabilatation is not working.
It_is_Me_Again

Pawleys Island, SC

#6 Aug 15, 2008
He looks like a fine oustanding young man. You would think these criminal's mothers would make them cut their hair.

I am impressed how quick these idiots are being areested.

The question is, will they be kept behind bars?
spotsydebbie

United States

#7 Aug 15, 2008
Autopsy? Why an autopsy when it was obvious the man had been shot?
Ms Giggles

Andrews, SC

#10 Aug 17, 2008
Dooled Why would they blame a bike? It-is-me-Again thats a picture on the gunman is from last year when he was arrested he has not been captured for shooting my neighbor. Spotsydebbie no matter what the cause of death is an autopsy has to be performed! Patriotgames if he looks like a banker would you trust him with your money.....HELL NO keep it real. Navy Vet thanks for keeping it real. This act of violence was senseless now him family is left to deal with the pain while the gunman is on the run. Ive never known the victim "Tony" to ever be in trouble yes he hung with the fellas but he kept to himself. It doesnt make any sense most of the young guys today thinks carring a gun makes them a man. It any situation it takes a bigger man to just walk away but now days they try to play god. Keep it real! RIP TONY AKA BILLY. Gods in control of it all
Ms Giggles

Andrews, SC

#11 Aug 17, 2008
Dooled Why would they blame bikers? It-is-me-Again thats a picture of the gunman from last year when he was arrested he has not been captured for shooting my neighbor. Spotsydebbie no matter what the cause of death is an autopsy has to be performed! Patriotgames if he looks like a banker would you trust him with your money.....HELL NO keep it real. Navy Vet thanks for keeping it real. This act of violence was senseless now him family is left to deal with the pain while the gunman is on the run. Ive never known the victim "Tony" to ever be in trouble yes he hung with the fellas but he kept to himself. It doesnt make any sense most of the young guys today thinks carring a gun makes them a man. It any situation it takes a bigger man to just walk away but now days they try to play god. Keep it real! RIP TONY AKA BILLY. Gods in control of it all
ANGRY

Murrells Inlet, SC

#12 Aug 18, 2008
I hope that they find the suspect and when they do he needs to suffer a slow painful death he needs to feel the way the victim family does not only did this coward take a son from his parents this coward takes a farther away from his children my deepest sympathy goes out to the victim family and his children
mad as h3lll

Murrells Inlet, SC

#13 Aug 18, 2008
U KNO WAT HE IS A DUMB AZZ I HOPE WEN DEY CATCH YO AZZ U SUFFER IN JAIL AND I HOPE U ROT
telling the truth

Charlotte, NC

#14 Aug 18, 2008
im going to say 1st dat im very sorry 4 billy bcause i truly belive dat he had nothing to do with him being shot,he was very cool and now since he is gone his kids have to grow up w/o a father just because of sum childish stuff dats going on inside andrews and i hope dey find the dominque and anybody else thats helped him w/the get away and let them rot in jail and if you are running MAN UP and turn yo self in b4 sumb else find you. SO TAKE DIS AS AN WAKE UP CALL,,INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE DIEING BECAUSE OF THIS WHOLE WEST HELL AND UP-TOWN THING,,LET IT GO AND GET OVER IT!!!
MiZZ_REiD

Charlotte, NC

#15 Aug 20, 2008
IM FROM ANDREWS, SC AND I AM RELATED TO SOME OF THE PPL WHO ARE INVOLVED IN THE WHOLE INCIDENT THAT OCCURED. I FIRST WANT TO PAY MY RESPECTS TO THE TISDALE AND MITCHUM FAMILY. I DIDNT KNOW BILLY BUT I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH HIS SISTER. FROM WHAT I HEAR HE WAS NEVER ONE TO GET INTO TROUBLE. HE KEPT TO HIMSELF. A LADY'S MAN. DOMINIQUE IF YOU ARE READING THIS, MAN UP AND TURN YOURSELF IN. IF SOMEBODY ELSE FINDS YOU BEFORE THE POLICE DO, WHO KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN. IF YOU MAN ENOUGH TO COMMIT A MAN CRIME, THEN YOU SHOULD BE MAN ENOUGH TO SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS. YOU ONLY ADDING ONTO YOUR CHARGES BY RUNNING AWAY. YOU NOT EVEN SHOWING REMORSE. YOU TOOK AWAY SOMEBODY'S DADDY..SOMEBODY'S BROTHER..SOMEBODY'S SON..WAS IT WORTH IT?? NEITHER DOMINIQUE OR BILLY WILL EVER GET TO LIVE LIFE OUTSIDE OF ANDREWS, SC..NOT ONLY WAS BILLY KILLED BUT THE KILLER DIED TO WHEN HE PULLED THE TRIGGER..GOD HAS NOT FORGOTTEN YOU-->THE TISDALE AND MITCHUM FAMILY AND JUSTICE WILL PRIVAIL IN DUE TIME.
Uncle John

Ocean Isle Beach, NC

#16 Aug 20, 2008
Let's save the cops time and taxpayers money. Just offer a $500 reward for bringing him in alive or $50,000 for bringing him in stuffed in a body bag.
Lady Missy

Myrtle Beach, SC

#17 Oct 31, 2008
man come on yall speak like ooooo we need to get thugs and gangsta out of the streets and get our streets back yes true!!!! but lets be for real some of yall daugthers and sons are in the streets this is something bad that happen and yes the streets need to be clean but yall only speak of it and dont do it now that the suspect aka murder is in jail clean the streets now and stop acting scared actually do something cause next time it could be you, or one of your family members,or a close friend
R.I.P Billy still riding with ya and that's wa
MrB

Myrtle Beach, SC

#18 Nov 13, 2008
Lady Missy wrote:
man come on yall speak like ooooo we need to get thugs and gangstaz out of the streets and get our streets back yes true!!!! but lets be for real some of yall daugthers and sons are in the streets this is something bad that happen and yes the streets need to be clean but yall only speak of it and dont do it now that the suspect aka murder is in jail clean the streets now and stop acting scared actually do something cause next time it could be you, or one of your family members,or a close friend
R.I.P Billy still riding with ya and that's wa
Whoever this person is there right we just say and know do we gotta do better yes because itz time for a change
towrite

Goose Creek, SC

#19 Dec 5, 2008
Why are people hanging around in the streets with not particular purpose of being there? Why are these people wandering around? Do they not have a home? If you wander around and look for trouble you will most likely find it.Families must just do not care about their children anymore,it is so sad. I do not recall when I was in school taking the course of "How to be a Gangster" They did not offer that course in the school I went to. Children are not disciplined and turned lose to do as they please by parents who are childish and non-caring.When you put a child in this world it is your job to teach them and support them until they are old enough to do this for themselves.Teens should not be on the streets in the first place,not these days,it is too dangerous.They should be with their parents as much as possible.It is not safe for adults so it sure is not safe for teens.
towrite

Goose Creek, SC

#20 Dec 9, 2008
Oh and one more thing.Maybe the town of Andrews needs to come up with the money to get some video surveilance of some parts of their town where some of the normal riff raff hang out on their city streets. Seeing that the town of Andrews does not have enough actual law enforcement officiers to cover the whole area,they could monitor the streets from their small town department. Come on Andrews defend yourself and your citizens,children and elders.I've been on the streets of Andrews many times in my life from a small child to adulthood.I was never afraid there and the citizens should not be afraid there now. Take your town back from those Gangsters running your town. Pray them away if you have to.You know the Bible says: If God is with you,who can be against you. That is not all the Bible says about evil,but you know God always prevails over evil and evil is what is on your streets.Ephesians6:11-12 Put on the whole armor of God that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.12:For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood,but against "the rulers of the darkness of this age," against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Remember the songs in Bible school remember the one called "Onward Christian Soliders" well this song has a whole new meaning. At the time we learned it,alot of us thought "Fight who,fight what" we as children learning this song I guess never imagined how evil times would get,but here they are.
springer

Chilhowie, VA

#21 May 13, 2012
Revelation more describes the times we are living in now. The sermon on the mount. when Jesus said "And ye standing here today shall be in that great and terrible day" a thousand years in our time is a day in Gods time. The verse in the Bible where He gave us the signs of His coming. Again His last days on earth...The Book of Daniel describes our government. The Bible also says that He would reveal His mysteries in the time before His coming. The great import, export nation of Tyre was destroyed because of her wickedness, as the world watched/////how did the world watch, certainly they didn't have television back then...another sign, and men shall become lovers of men, if Jesus come back and Dale Earnhart, who would people go see first.....the days when the lion will lay down with the lamb and they shall both eat straw,,,,,the cloning of the goat and the spider that the goat produces milk that makes fiber stronger than steel. Fifty years ago we couldn't imagine how, today we know...and death would be the last to go,,,again cloning and the use of the computer chip.666 The beginning of the end of our economical systems throughout the world, for the one government system and the one world banking system,,,,,go to the whore on the beast in revelation,,,count the presidents to the head that was cut off the beast, add it up to the economical collapsing, like dominos, free world trade will topple the economical system and there will be a world banking order. Natural disasters are on the way, to rule a one world government, they will have to kill off as many as they can to operate...now remember that after world w 2 everybody cried peace, and the nations made an agreement, NATO would govern,,,count the presidents to the ten headed beast, and what president got killed. Who started the free trade, nafta? the Bible describes the one who would begin the end. IF a person has never read the Bible, this is a great time to start..look at the news in Mexico..look at the drug situation in the USA today. Look at the situation in the world today, give some thought to the fact that you cannot change the world, but you can do your best to change yourself..take you streets back with the Bible and teach the little children the values of good adn teach them of God and Jesus Christ because it's their only hope to making a better life for themselves in the next world. The day of evil is upon us and the time of the day is short.
College Bound

Kingsport, TN

#22 Jul 15, 2012
Who was the teen??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Sep 26 Very Interesting 1,153
SC SC Hunting and Fishing Amendment, Amendment 1 (Oct '10) Sep 24 James doe 48
moving Sep 18 FreshStart 1
Very unpleasant lunch at Struttin Turkey Restau... (Feb '14) Sep 7 Mary 4
Historian Dr. Beckles, is the 1st to record a U... Sep 7 guirriormo 2
Florence sc Sep 2 Anonymous 3
Review: Carolina Healthcare - Aimar P Mack MD (Jan '10) Sep 2 Noname 11
Florence Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Florence Jobs

Florence People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE