Undeclared Martial Law in Darlington SC

Posted in the Florence Forum

SCPatriot

Waycross, GA

#1 Dec 19, 2012
Darlington SC - is under "undeclared" martial law.

illegal and unconstitutional checkpoints or as I call them "Nazi Shakedowns" popping up several times per week on every tiny intersection in that pitstop of a town.

the police and Judges are Masons so they get away with this. according to the law it is illegal to stop anyone without probable cause. THEY ARE STOPPING PEOPLE FIRST, then rustling up some reason afterwards. this, like i said, is illegal!

Notice the left hand over the right hand of the man in the portrait hanging in their courthouse. this stands for left hand path Satanism which, among Kabbalah and Egyptian Magick, is what Masons practice (knowingly or more likely unknowingly)

notice the gold fringe on the flag in the courtroom. this means that is a military courtroom operating under the emergency war powers act of 1933. this can not operate on "loyal" territory, only "enemy" territory. this means the state of SC has been declared "enemy territory" and all citizens therein declared "rebel belligerents" if you notice the masonic judge gives everyone the maximum penalty with extreme hostility. he is a traitor and the police serving there, knowingly or unknowingly, are traitors. we do not answer to de facto military courts, or military rule in this country as stated in the "Posse Comitatus" act.

for a town of 7000 people they have a ridiculously militarized prison industrial complex in operation. 10% of the town is arrested each month (see the darlington county sheriffs dept homepage for the annual arrest report) they do this to fund their Nazi operation, and keep a strangle hold on the town. is there really a reason why a town of mostly senior citizens has a souped up police force with Dodge chargers and grill guards, run flat tires, bullet proof windows and M-16s? CCTV cameras on the courthouse, police station and DOT buildings?

i fear there is nothing that can be done because of the Masonic rulers there. i would suggest moving and leaving the town desolate. let those pigs starve, they are TRAITORS and ENEMIES of LIBERTY.

i've posted this before and the blind and/or complicit CL mods are deleting it. wake up fools!

read, spread and repost. there is no other way to report on injustice in that small town.

GOD BLESS THE RIGHTEOUS and DAMN THE TRAITORS!

GIVE US LIBERTY OR DEATH!
Fire Them

Sumter, SC

#2 Dec 25, 2012
Summerville, SC PD got in serious legal troube for this samething; stopping motorist for no cause.

Contact the US Dept of Justice Civil Rights Division on D.C. and file a complaint. They have to accept it. Then forward a copy of the complaint to all tv stations across the state of SC.

I guarantee you these nazis in Darlington will get their cages rattled.
Stim

Waycross, GA

#3 Mar 31, 2013
would love to see that. unfortunately no one will do anything about this EVIL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SC cops could be required to wear body cameras Mar 28 Jungle Rats 2
News Principal placed on administrative leave (Jul '06) Mar 21 But plug 16
News Clinic needs more volunteer optometrists Mar 18 Kurt Cooks 1
News Darlington County officials search for missing ... Mar 17 heart broken 1
cashier at quick stop Cox creek Mar 8 mandy 1
chad brice logger business owner Mar 5 grandaughter 1
News Florence judge appointed despite criminal past;... Jan '15 Satan 1
Florence Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web