Bart H

Pacolet, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

My wife, two children, and I went to the Struttin Turkey restaurant today after church services. While there the atmosphere was very tense. After halfway through our meal, the owner,(asked an employee his name, Charles Timmons) was being very loud and grouchy, was mistreating and yelling at his employees. At a threating level. He is a very rude gentleman, and my family and I won't patronize an establishment, and support an establishment that treats there customers and employees in that manner. It was beyond shocking. You could hear the "F" word being used in the kitchen area. I looked at Mr. Timmons as we were leaving and his guys looked like he was intoxicated. We got up and left before we finished our meal. That's the second time I've been there with the same gentleman in an outrage. It's not a good atmosphere for children. I'm going to complain to the employment comm tomorrow about his treatment of employees. The bad attitude there was the worst I've ever witnessed.
Gordon 24

Pacolet, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

People have no respect these days. Doesn't sound like he will be in business long acting like that. I ate there once. Good fried chicken. BBQ was below average.
Biggie love

Pacolet, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Gordon 24 wrote:
People have no respect these days. Doesn't sound like he will be in business long acting like that. I ate there once. Good fried chicken. BBQ was below average.
Maryland has the best fried chicken. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Watch for Florence County was issued at August 02 at 5:03AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Florence Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Florence People Search