Mullins Son Faces Murder Charge After...

Mullins Son Faces Murder Charge After Mother Strangled

There are 23 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Apr 7, 2008, titled Mullins Son Faces Murder Charge After Mother Strangled. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Authorities say a 22-year-old man killed his mother by strangling her and severely beat his sister.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
olivia

Marion, SC

#23 Nov 8, 2013
upset upstate new yorker wrote:
<quoted text>i agree 100% just one sick SOB !! i hope he is fried soon because he is costing the taxpayer $$$$
Really !! Yo Ass Should Be Fried ..
olivia

Marion, SC

#24 Nov 8, 2013
ILOVEYOU Aj .. R.I.P
Seriously

Florence, SC

#25 May 8, 2016
terrence wrote:
thats messed up how yall down grade my lil homie if you did not him dont judge him cause i was raised with him and being from MULLINS dats a challenge cause da streets messed up and we da blame come on man we da future and once da devil got ya he got ya and we cant change dat but if your not GOD dont judge him. the BIBLE says JUDGE YE NOT AS YE SHOULD BE JUDGED think about that but those drugs are bad i no so if your mind aint strong enough dont try them and if that peer pressure is around you get rid of it cause it will bring you down. R.I.P. AJ my lil homie ANTHONY PRINGLE and to moms R.I.P. cause you did not deserve to die i will pray for da ones yall left behind BRE BRE AND LIL SIS much love
That's messed up how you downgrade a monster that murdered his mother? For Christ's sake... You should face charges for supporting this subhuman scum bucket. Wouldn't it be easier to put "certain creatures" in prison for life before they commit these heinous crimes? It's not hard to pick and choose who should be locked up by the age of 2.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Florence Is Corrupt (Sep '13) Aug 18 Scotty Steiner 4
Why did my husband "I did not have sex with tha... Aug 18 Scotty Steiner 1
Vickie Floyd 1516 Ronald road coward sc Aug 17 haha 1
House Painting in Florence Jul '16 jpacelt 1
News Swimmer rescued from ocean in Myrtle Beach has ... Jul '16 I am a rn 1
News Darlington Police seek suspect who placed 'card... Jul '16 Bert Lasagna 1
Yard sale junky Jun '16 Envious 1

Florence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance