Mullins Son Faces Murder Charge After Mother Strangled

Full story: WLTX Columbia

Authorities say a 22-year-old man killed his mother by strangling her and severely beat his sister.
Comments
1 - 20 of 22 Comments Last updated Nov 8, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tammy

Laurinburg, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2008

nobody knows what had been on his mind that day. i hope his family still forgive him and still be there for him no matter what.
ME TRENTON NJ

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2008

IM FROM MULLINS SC AND I KNOW THIS FAMILY MY FAMILY AND I HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR THEM...
Charleston SC

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2008

Im from Mullins sc and it is very hard to hear of crimes like this in such a small community. At once mullins was a very safe community. I think due to shortage of jobs it has cause crime to increased. Let's all pray for this family and this son that they shall find peace in such a horrific time.
Columbia SC

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2008

I'M from mullins and hope and pray this young man gets the treatment he needs because something may have happen to his mind to make him do such horrible crime. Lets all pray for this family.
mullin sc

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2008

Judged:

what happen is mess up i am going to put it this way mullins has gottin worse the jobs is gone white people living good black people is trying to feed their children alot of people is on drugs to people is getting kill its hell out here an oh boy was sprung out on that stuff an they let him out he is back on the streets of mullins they say that he was on drugs an he couldnt help his self white people put that shit out here an they hope we all get mess up an for aj nobody didnt seen him since he has been out its mess up what he did his mother man thats mess up

“four to end”

Since: Aug 08

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2008

Judged:

mullin sc wrote:
what happen is mess up i am going to put it this way mullins has gottin worse the jobs is gone white people living good black people is trying to feed their children alot of people is on drugs to people is getting kill its hell out here an oh boy was sprung out on that stuff an they let him out he is back on the streets of mullins they say that he was on drugs an he couldnt help his self white people put that shit out here an they hope we all get mess up an for aj nobody didnt seen him since he has been out its mess up what he did his mother man thats mess up
whats meesed up is how you managed to put this many words together and make absolutely no sense. white people didnt do that to you.
look this up. ACCOUNTABILITY.
when a person chooses to do drugs, they are to blame for their actions.
Ashley

Bennettsville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2009

im from mullins my self when i heard about it i cryed cause i know the girl i cryed and prayed for her me knowing that she is okay im happy, Man all of this is some messed up stuff but life gose on RIP to their momma im sorry about what happen.

“Preggo again! ”

Since: Jan 08

Back in Columbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2009

Judged:

mullin sc wrote:
What?????
Clark

Covington, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2009

Yes when someone chooses to do drugs they should be blamed for there actions and you people feel sorry for him and believe he should be forgiven! That crazy basterd should fry after strangling his mother to death and beating his sister half to death, my god come on.
upset upstate new yorker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2009

Clark wrote:
Yes when someone chooses to do drugs they should be blamed for there actions and you people feel sorry for him and believe he should be forgiven! That crazy basterd should fry after strangling his mother to death and beating his sister half to death, my god come on.
i agree 100% just one sick SOB !! i hope he is fried soon because he is costing the taxpayer $$$$
Clark

Covington, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2009

amen
terrence

Lillington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

thats messed up how yall down grade my lil homie if you did not him dont judge him cause i was raised with him and being from MULLINS dats a challenge cause da streets messed up and we da blame come on man we da future and once da devil got ya he got ya and we cant change dat but if your not GOD dont judge him. the BIBLE says JUDGE YE NOT AS YE SHOULD BE JUDGED think about that but those drugs are bad i no so if your mind aint strong enough dont try them and if that peer pressure is around you get rid of it cause it will bring you down. R.I.P. AJ my lil homie ANTHONY PRINGLE and to moms R.I.P. cause you did not deserve to die i will pray for da ones yall left behind BRE BRE AND LIL SIS much love
Tuff Tony

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

They need to deep fat fry his ass, asap!!!
Southern Warrior

Casar, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

Yes Tony!! He will be taking a dirt nap and advance to the devils place. How horrible but we must have laws and justice!!!
Sle

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

. If everyone would just live for the lord this world would be a better place.
TFN

Florence, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

mullin sc wrote:
"White people living good black people is trying to feed their cherin?" MY REPLY:

If people on food stamps would start eating their food instead of selling it in the Walmart parking lot to buy drugs and make their brand new car payments then maybe "Yo cherin would'nt starve and have to go sell drugs and have kids to make money for food and get free money from US WORKING TAXPAYERS for their starving "cherins" CYCLE REPAEAT CYCLE REPEAT!!!!!!!!!! SPOS
HarleyGirl

Fort Washington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Mullins: Maybe if you attempted to get an education you could find a JOB.....If you speak or carry yourself the way you write that explains a lot ...You might have some luck if you take the proper steps....Stop blaming society for what you don't have and take the responsibility yourself.
Marion SC

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

TFN wrote:
<quoted text>
"White people living good black people is trying to feed their cherin?" MY REPLY:
If people on food stamps would start eating their food instead of selling it in the Walmart parking lot to buy drugs and make their brand new car payments then maybe "Yo cherin would'nt starve and have to go sell drugs and have kids to make money for food and get free money from US WORKING TAXPAYERS for their starving "cherins" CYCLE REPAEAT CYCLE REPEAT!!!!!!!!!! SPOS
I'm white by the way.
Now you sound ignorant. White people are on wellfare also. Your mad because you can't get none. You sit here and play that racist card just like the rest of you racist cracker. The thing is you still listen to hip hop/rnb. Your only brave when writing post you'd never talk that loose around a black person. Ohh by the way you can't get to heaven by being racist. I'll pray for you and the other racist crackers in the world.
olivia

Marion, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

mullin sc wrote:
Stfu ! Please ,You didnt Know Aj .. So Keep That Bs To Yoself ,,'
olivia

Marion, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Clark wrote:
How About You Stfu .. You Dindt Know Him , and You believe What You See .. Was You There? NOPE !! So How Can You Point Fingers.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Florence Forum right now

Search the Florence Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Tue Lawrence Wolf 1,126
Florence sc Jul 12 Bio 1
Florence County's public safety vs. tax dollars Jul 12 Robo 2
South Carolina High School Football - Marlboro ... (Nov '06) Jun 27 Edmund 40
Hugh Leatherman becomes Senate president; Yance... Jun 24 Robo 1
Lawsuit filed to stop creation of West Florence... Jun 24 Robo 1
used work clothes (May '11) May '14 DAN ANDERSON 35
•••
•••
•••
•••

Florence Jobs

•••