One dead in Florence crash, shooting

One dead in Florence crash, shooting

There are 2 comments on the WBTW story from Apr 5, 2012, titled One dead in Florence crash, shooting. In it, WBTW reports that:

At least one person is dead after a 7 a.m. crash that involved gunfire into at least one of the cars.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBTW.

lisa firestine

United States

#1 Apr 14, 2012
what about the accident on peedee bridge on 4-7-12 my husband shawn firestine was in a serious accident. he's on life support at mcleod hospital. driving a ford exployer. flipped the truck 3-4 times, plus was thrown out. i do beleive this is big news in florence sc. nothing was mention. i guess you have to live in horry county cause thats all you here on the news. lisa firestine mars bluff florence sc.
Dale

Morganton, NC

#2 Apr 30, 2012
I bet he slows his ass down now!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News a Leading Ladiesa at Little Theater Feb 4 Zac Burke 1
News SC Democrats want clean Confederate flag bill w... (Jul '15) Jan 24 Go Blue Forever 7
Effingham Music Selection (Sep '12) Jan 20 Musikologist 12
News Jury chosen for capital murder trial of Williams (Jun '06) Jan '16 Keisha willams 3
News SC prison director prepares early release plans (Nov '08) Dec '15 Roberta 13
Maximum video Dec '15 -Morphine- 3
Any guys into findom? Dec '15 Findomqueen166 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Florence Mortgages