Darlington Deputy Accused of Voluntary Manslaughter, Back at Work

Full story: WBTW 6
A deputy charged with Voluntary Manslaughter, is back at work. Tim Robertson is on administrative duty with the Darlington County Sheriff's Office. Read more
angela mcelveen

AOL

#1 Feb 17, 2006
i think he need to go to the death chair for killed William Sheffield he has no right being at his home in the first place
mlf

AOL

#2 Feb 18, 2006
sheffield was a redneck drunk that never amounted to anything. so good riddance to him
Billy Barnes

United States

#3 Dec 8, 2006
mlf wrote:
sheffield was a redneck drunk that never amounted to anything. so good riddance to him
He was a human being that deserved better than being shot numerous times in the back handcuffed and allowed to bleed to death.The deputy did not have a legal right to be there in the first place.should have had Chesterfield County to handle it.Deputy Robertson is a disgrace to all good officers who try to do the right thing.
Candace

King, NC

#4 Jul 9, 2012
Tim - I always knew you would be a great detective/crime fighter one day. Thanks for all you do to keep the public safe. It's been a very long time.
Candace
Big Daddy

Florence, SC

#6 Aug 29, 2012
Just more corruption within a system that can't police itself. The law does not apply to police, the government and the overly rich.
forgive

Okatie, SC

#7 Jan 15, 2013
look before u judge/he only answers to one think about that the next time u call on themm//thier human// all the mess u hear about wayne byrd i know him as a gentlemen an i know him from arresting me and back in the day i was something he was always respectful and far as mike hall i know some things u wouldn/t want anyone to know//but i/m a christian now wth a family so i guess commin foward mite cause mike his job//instead i/ll pray for all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SC cops could be required to wear body cameras 1 hr Jungle Rats 2
News Principal placed on administrative leave (Jul '06) Mar 21 But plug 16
News Clinic needs more volunteer optometrists Mar 18 Kurt Cooks 1
News Darlington County officials search for missing ... Mar 17 heart broken 1
cashier at quick stop Cox creek Mar 8 mandy 1
chad brice logger business owner Mar 5 grandaughter 1
News Florence judge appointed despite criminal past;... Jan '15 Satan 1

Freeze Warning for Florence County was issued at March 28 at 3:25AM EDT

Florence Dating
Find my Match