Bullying blowhard Newt lacks restrain...

Bullying blowhard Newt lacks restraint to be real conservative

There are 534 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 22, 2012, titled Bullying blowhard Newt lacks restraint to be real conservative. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Newt Gingrich's third wife, Callista, tugs the Republican presidential candidate's ears before a speaking engagement in Florence, S.C., last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 27
Next Last
Cat74

United States

#550 Feb 5, 2012
It would depend on what I thought the Government was going to do with my taxes. Are they going to throw the money away on people too lazy to take care of themselves, and their progeny? Where's the motivation for them to get a job in that approach. No, we have to start showing these people how to work. It is for their own good.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#551 Feb 5, 2012
Barbara wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha ha. Keep your head in the sand. I bet you appreciated the Koch Brothers'$$$. You'd sell out America on the promise of cheap taxes.
Cuba called, they don't want you back either....to the workers paradise.
just another guy

United States

#552 Feb 5, 2012
Barbara wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha ha. Keep your head in the sand. I bet you appreciated the Koch Brothers'$$$. You'd sell out America on the promise of cheap taxes.
Koch brothers $$$ or Soros $$$. I am sticking with the Americans.
just another guy

United States

#553 Feb 5, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
It would depend on what I thought the Government was going to do with my taxes. Are they going to throw the money away on people too lazy to take care of themselves, and their progeny? Where's the motivation for them to get a job in that approach. No, we have to start showing these people how to work. It is for their own good.
No matter what we do they seem to not only continue that course but expand it.
Barbara

Stow, MA

#554 Feb 5, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Cuba called, they don't want you back either....to the workers paradise.
SPAM alert. Stay on topic.
Barbara

Stow, MA

#555 Feb 5, 2012
just another guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Koch brothers $$$ or Soros $$$. I am sticking with the Americans.
Now, would that be flesh & blood Americans or corporate Americans??? Follow the money.
Barbara

Stow, MA

#556 Feb 5, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
A name change can't hide your innate nastiness. Obviously, the Good Angels don't talk to you.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#557 Feb 5, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
It would depend on what I thought the Government was going to do with my taxes.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Your food stamp stubs aren't going to help p[ay off George Bush's federal debt, HOney.

Location hidden

#558 Feb 5, 2012
Barbara wrote:
A name change can't hide your innate nastiness.
He is embarrassed by his previous aliases... look to another change in a week... this alias predicted a GingRICH tear up to SuperTuesday and victory.

HAHAHAHAHA!
Barbara

Stow, MA

#559 Feb 5, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
He is embarrassed by his previous aliases... look to another change in a week... this alias predicted a GingRICH tear up to SuperTuesday and victory.
HAHAHAHAHA!
Funny. I thought Shady was female. And believe me, it pains me greatly to say that.

Location hidden

#560 Feb 5, 2012
Barbara wrote:
<quoted text>Funny. I thought Shady was female. And believe me, it pains me greatly to say that.
I think the PC term is shemale now...

Paris

#561 Feb 5, 2012
Barbara wrote:
<quoted text>Now, would that be flesh & blood Americans or corporate Americans??? Follow the money.
Yes like obama.....a million from Freddie, a million from BP, and the most money from Wall Street than any politician for the last 20 years.

Paris

#562 Feb 5, 2012
Barbara wrote:
<quoted text>SPAM alert. Stay on topic.
aren't you proud of your home boy........

Teen mistress addresses relationship, pol's Cold War fears in memoir
By CYNTHIA R. FAGEN

Posted: 1:49 AM, February 5, 2012

She always called him “Mr. President”— not Jack. He refused to kiss her on the lips when they made love. But Mimi Alford, a White House intern from New Jersey, was smitten nonetheless.

She was in the midst of an 18-month affair with the most powerful man in the world, sharing not only John F. Kennedy’s bed but also some of his darkest and most intimate moments.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/inside_ ...
AmPieJam UncleSam

Bellmawr, NJ

#563 Jul 12, 2017
Bullying blowhard Newt lacks restraint to be real conservative

Hello,

The Belgium Army Research Exploration and Communicating with Brain Waves,----Action Movies
The Holland Army Research Exploration and Communicating with Brain Waves---Science Fiction Movies

News Reports:

Shopping Mall - June 1980 MasterCard and Visa "Royal Mothers and Family", with Ice Cream and Deserts Peachtree Road Atlanta Georgia

Pregnancy Mother Clubs New York

Europe Loan Company Update: "Mein" and "Main" at the Castle Money America Paymaster Office

USSR "Atomic Beetle Bugs Science Program" Kiev Russia? "Air-Raid!",
Fort Dietrich, Fort Bragg, U.S. Mainland?

Europe and American Clothes, Bibles, Food, and Movies!

Robin Williams Hollywood Movies and Culinary Chefs of America!

Health and Medical Insurance "The American Castle and Dungeon Equipment Company"

"Kennedy speeches and Camelot at the Home and Castle with Family Dungeon!"
Goths, Huns, Vandals, Robin Hood, Joan of Arc, Eagles Nest

Lovers and Barbarian's NOW, NAMI, ACLU, NAACP, ABA, APA, Janus, Broadway Theaters, NBA.

Independent Automobile Insurance Agent Association and Company Offices, Specialized Commercial Satellite Communications Inc., and the State Government Insurance Commissioners Office Guidelines and Handbook for Automobile Insurance in your State.

Mail Order Brides and the Hotel Staff and Comedy Shows on Television

"Public Calmer, Crowd Rumors, and Talk at the Cafes"
Women's Engineers and Women Scientists League, Houston Street New York
Khomeini Atomic Mining Cannon Targets Women's Convent and Vacation Resort- Los Angeles California

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 27
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
used work clothes (May '11) Feb 20 Anonymous 39
News 20-year-old man arrested for sexual battery on ... Feb 20 Observer 1
Lean drank road to heroin Jan 26 s 3
Yet another pastor cheats on wife... (May '15) Oct '17 Gotg 3
News Darlington man faces another murder charge (Jul '11) Oct '17 FireFellow44 4
News SC prison director prepares early release plans (Nov '08) Oct '17 FireFellow44 14
Need info- Jonathan F Smith 1963-1992 Sep '17 Julie in AR 1

Florence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Florence Mortgages