Betty Kimball

Johnsonville, SC

#1 Jul 10, 2011
I love this store, they have anything and everything you'd ever want for your pet
They offer Pet training and grooming and everyone must show an up to date pet vaccination and medical history before the accept to groom the animal
Most places in Florence don't require any kind of documentation as far as thats concerned or at least I've never found one that did
I'd give this a 5 star for this store

Thank you and have a great day and enjoy your animals,

Betty
Joe Balow

Summerville, SC

#2 Aug 10, 2011
This store has some issues with a couple of their store associates. Hate to give a bad rating for a couple of "yahoos", as the rest seem to be very helpful and knowledgable people, but unfortunately, it only takes 1 bad apple (or 2 in my case) to ruin a great store. The rude associates were very condescending and sarcastic, which I usually appreciate, but not in this case when I'm asking for help! Hopefully the store owner will read this review and retrain their employees on the art of customer appreciation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any way I can get an honest assessment about cr... (Sep '17) May 20 Yankee Mic 3
News Body camera footage appears to contradict NAACP... May 20 Yankee Mic 1
Reverand (Jamie) Jerrod Moultrie is a disgrace! May 20 Mr Fuji 4
News Three brothers charged with fighting after Nort... May 13 poor mom 1
James R. Inabinett May 13 OceanBlue 1
John Paige Apr '18 Faye 2
Beautiful. Downtown. Florence. Sc Apr '18 James 1

Florence Jobs

Personal Finance

Florence Mortgages