Scientologist samurai sword attack probe continues

Investigators tried to determine today why a former Scientologist went to the church's Celebrity Centre in Hollywood and tried to attack security guards with two samurai swords, prompting one of them to shoot ... Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
reaganw

Chino Hills, CA

#1 Nov 24, 2008
"guided thought therapy"???? Sounds a little like brain-washing doesn't it? Scientology a church? A science-fiction writer founded an organization that helps people with their thoughts for a fee. Sounds like psycho-therapy to me. A church for the tax-dodge maybe.
Lordkeith

Fairfield, NJ

#2 Nov 24, 2008
See what positive thinking gets ya!
Lordkeith

Fairfield, NJ

#3 Nov 24, 2008
He sword of got himself killed.
Cousin Jethro

Longwood, FL

#4 Nov 24, 2008
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R2-45
Governments use it all the time

“Honorary Squirrel Buster”

Since: Apr 07

Tulsa, OK

#5 Nov 24, 2008
Cousin Jethro wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R 2-45
Governments use it all the time
I thought you were leaving? Get lost troll.
woolyprik

Netherlands

#6 Nov 24, 2008
poor wolfy is upset
Tony in LA

La Habra, CA

#7 Nov 24, 2008
signs that dumb people are still breeding. bringing a sword to a gun fight now he's dead and the world still continues to spin. one less idiot in LA

Since: Apr 08

Tarpon Springs, FL

#8 Nov 24, 2008
Cousin Jethro

Longwood, FL

#9 Nov 24, 2008
Red Pill wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you were leaving? Get lost troll.
Guess you'll have to double up on yourself: take another pill? Sorry about your anxiety...by the way, do you actually call what you produce, "thought?" LOL...if you really want to get out of your head you could try what Mad Dog recommended to me a while back, R2-45
Polly

Ryde, Australia

#10 Nov 24, 2008
Anonomomily wrote:
Yep, it is of little surprise that he was a scientologist and had a long history as being one, and ending up dying.
Bane

Brisbane, Australia

#11 Nov 24, 2008
Cuz is back!

I guess the review went better than you thought it would!

So you're not considered PTS yet? Stick around, we'll fix that.
Cousin Jethro

Longwood, FL

#12 Nov 24, 2008
Polly wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, it is of little surprise that he was a scientologist and had a long history as being one, and ending up dying.
Yes, indeed, for at last count there are no Scientologist additions to the Eight Immortals, none has yet made it to Sainthood -- although there are reportedly several thousand OT VIII's. In short, I guess we need a breakthrough to physical immortality, lord knows there's been enough breakthroughs to physical immorality
Cousin Jethro

Longwood, FL

#13 Nov 24, 2008
Bane wrote:
Cuz is back!
I guess the review went better than you thought it would!
So you're not considered PTS yet? Stick around, we'll fix that.
So Pill is Yin on me, and you are Yang? How nice -- hope you are having a nice day there -- sharpening your samauri swords for an assault on the org?(just kidding)

“Proud SP since 2003”

Location hidden

#14 Nov 24, 2008
Polly wrote:
<quoted text>
Not surprising. It seems $ientology has now ordered all trolls to critical forums-STAT!

Like they're going to help.

Too bad this man ever got involved with the cult in the first place.
Bane

Brisbane, Australia

#15 Nov 24, 2008
Perhaps Majorski was performing a protest against Tommy C's ego fluffing piece, The Last Samurai.

"Tony Marquez, 17, told The Times he saw the man drive up to the parking lot and climb out with a 5-foot sword in his hand and an angry expression on his face.

He said the man was bald and had tattoos on his arms, and that he walked toward the building, then went back to the car to get the other sword."

Either that kid is exaggerating or this guy was in a worse off place than I thought!

A five foot long katana... One handed? How long was the other sword? That's just plain nuts!

I guess he thought his mastery over MEST would have made him at least the equal of Musashi Miyamoto.

It's amazing what people will believe...

"So you're saying, when I'm an OT I can dodge bullets?"
"No, what I'm telling you, is that when you're OT, you won't have to!...Now keep yelling at that ashtray!"
Cousin Jethro

Longwood, FL

#16 Nov 24, 2008
Rachel99 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not surprising. It seems $ientology has now ordered all trolls to critical forums-STAT!
Like they're going to help.
Too bad this man ever got involved with the cult in the first place.
Perhaps he was looking for his R2-45 release -- hope he's enjoying it -- funny to see Rachel's attack cat on full alert, what is a lert any way
Cousin Jethro

Longwood, FL

#17 Nov 24, 2008
Bane wrote:
Perhaps Majorski was performing a protest against Tommy C's ego fluffing piece, The Last Samurai.
"Tony Marquez, 17, told The Times he saw the man drive up to the parking lot and climb out with a 5-foot sword in his hand and an angry expression on his face.
He said the man was bald and had tattoos on his arms, and that he walked toward the building, then went back to the car to get the other sword."
Either that kid is exaggerating or this guy was in a worse off place than I thought!
A five foot long katana... One handed? How long was the other sword? That's just plain nuts!
I guess he thought his mastery over MEST would have made him at least the equal of Musashi Miyamoto.
It's amazing what people will believe...
"So you're saying, when I'm an OT I can dodge bullets?"
"No, what I'm telling you, is that when you're OT, you won't have to!...Now keep yelling at that ashtray!"
Maybe he was imagining that there was a swap meet where he could sell/return the weapons? Whatever, he apparently excited the guards -- Miyamoto was the handle used by a SOA guy months ago -- wonder whatever happened to him -- we used to call him "sushi boy."

“Honorary Squirrel Buster”

Tulsa, OK

#18 Nov 24, 2008
Cousin Jethro wrote:
what is a lert any way
A Liberal Entity Requiring Truth.

“working to pay obamas regime.”

Since: Mar 08

United States

#19 Nov 24, 2008
I get the feeling that the people that join are are rich and bored. The rest are just plain CRAZY.
Cousin Jethro

Longwood, FL

#20 Nov 24, 2008
Well not all of us:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081124/ap_on_re_...
Instead of The Truman Show, Matrix or The Last Samauri, some of us even think these threads are real -- present company excepted...yes Pill, good to see we now have elected a lert, for a change (pun intended) after 8 years of "con" serviletism

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Star Pattern? Or Circuit Board? Nov '14 Fritz 1
Does anyone remember Nov '14 idgad 1
anyone know duane sassi sinclare (Nov '09) Jun '14 Meme 16
Adorable bear cub charms police in Oregon (May '14) May '14 Parden Pard 1
Grand Florence Parade (May '14) May '14 Kyrie 1
Irish Music Event at Yachats Commons THIS THURSDAY (Apr '14) Apr '14 Brian O hAirt 1
Officer involved shooting near Yachats (Jun '12) Feb '14 not my america 2
Florence Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Florence People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:51 am PST

Yahoo! Sports10:51AM
Will Russell Wilson do Dancing With The Stars if Seahawks win?
NBC Sports11:01 AM
Rob Gronkowski on Jeremy Lane saying he's not that good: "It may" tick me off
Yahoo! Sports11:49 AM
League conducts nearly 40 interviews into 'deflate-gate'
NFL11:52 AM
Gronkowski, Darrelle Revis won't take Seahawks' bait
NBC Sports12:41 PM
Vince Wilfork: Marshawn Lynch "hands down" the best running back in football