Scientologist samurai sword attack probe continues

Full story: LA Daily News

Investigators tried to determine today why a former Scientologist went to the church's Celebrity Centre in Hollywood and tried to attack security guards with two samurai swords, prompting one of them to shoot ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of103
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
reaganw

Chino Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

"guided thought therapy"???? Sounds a little like brain-washing doesn't it? Scientology a church? A science-fiction writer founded an organization that helps people with their thoughts for a fee. Sounds like psycho-therapy to me. A church for the tax-dodge maybe.
Lordkeith

Parsippany, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

See what positive thinking gets ya!
Lordkeith

Parsippany, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

He sword of got himself killed.
Cousin Jethro

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

Judged:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R2-45
Governments use it all the time

“Honorary Squirrel Buster”

Since: Apr 07

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

Judged:

Cousin Jethro wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R 2-45
Governments use it all the time
I thought you were leaving? Get lost troll.
woolyprik

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

Judged:

poor wolfy is upset
Tony in LA

Monterey Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

signs that dumb people are still breeding. bringing a sword to a gun fight now he's dead and the world still continues to spin. one less idiot in LA

Since: Apr 08

Tarpon Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

Cousin Jethro

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

Judged:

Red Pill wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you were leaving? Get lost troll.
Guess you'll have to double up on yourself: take another pill? Sorry about your anxiety...by the way, do you actually call what you produce, "thought?" LOL...if you really want to get out of your head you could try what Mad Dog recommended to me a while back, R2-45
Polly

Gosford, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

Judged:

Anonomomily wrote:
Yep, it is of little surprise that he was a scientologist and had a long history as being one, and ending up dying.
Bane

Victoria Point, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

Cuz is back!

I guess the review went better than you thought it would!

So you're not considered PTS yet? Stick around, we'll fix that.
Cousin Jethro

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

Judged:

Polly wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, it is of little surprise that he was a scientologist and had a long history as being one, and ending up dying.
Yes, indeed, for at last count there are no Scientologist additions to the Eight Immortals, none has yet made it to Sainthood -- although there are reportedly several thousand OT VIII's. In short, I guess we need a breakthrough to physical immortality, lord knows there's been enough breakthroughs to physical immorality
Cousin Jethro

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

Judged:

Bane wrote:
Cuz is back!
I guess the review went better than you thought it would!
So you're not considered PTS yet? Stick around, we'll fix that.
So Pill is Yin on me, and you are Yang? How nice -- hope you are having a nice day there -- sharpening your samauri swords for an assault on the org?(just kidding)

“Proud SP since 2003”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

Polly wrote:
<quoted text>
Not surprising. It seems $ientology has now ordered all trolls to critical forums-STAT!

Like they're going to help.

Too bad this man ever got involved with the cult in the first place.
Bane

Victoria Point, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

Perhaps Majorski was performing a protest against Tommy C's ego fluffing piece, The Last Samurai.

"Tony Marquez, 17, told The Times he saw the man drive up to the parking lot and climb out with a 5-foot sword in his hand and an angry expression on his face.

He said the man was bald and had tattoos on his arms, and that he walked toward the building, then went back to the car to get the other sword."

Either that kid is exaggerating or this guy was in a worse off place than I thought!

A five foot long katana... One handed? How long was the other sword? That's just plain nuts!

I guess he thought his mastery over MEST would have made him at least the equal of Musashi Miyamoto.

It's amazing what people will believe...

"So you're saying, when I'm an OT I can dodge bullets?"
"No, what I'm telling you, is that when you're OT, you won't have to!...Now keep yelling at that ashtray!"
Cousin Jethro

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

Judged:

Rachel99 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not surprising. It seems $ientology has now ordered all trolls to critical forums-STAT!
Like they're going to help.
Too bad this man ever got involved with the cult in the first place.
Perhaps he was looking for his R2-45 release -- hope he's enjoying it -- funny to see Rachel's attack cat on full alert, what is a lert any way
Cousin Jethro

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

Judged:

Bane wrote:
Perhaps Majorski was performing a protest against Tommy C's ego fluffing piece, The Last Samurai.
"Tony Marquez, 17, told The Times he saw the man drive up to the parking lot and climb out with a 5-foot sword in his hand and an angry expression on his face.
He said the man was bald and had tattoos on his arms, and that he walked toward the building, then went back to the car to get the other sword."
Either that kid is exaggerating or this guy was in a worse off place than I thought!
A five foot long katana... One handed? How long was the other sword? That's just plain nuts!
I guess he thought his mastery over MEST would have made him at least the equal of Musashi Miyamoto.
It's amazing what people will believe...
"So you're saying, when I'm an OT I can dodge bullets?"
"No, what I'm telling you, is that when you're OT, you won't have to!...Now keep yelling at that ashtray!"
Maybe he was imagining that there was a swap meet where he could sell/return the weapons? Whatever, he apparently excited the guards -- Miyamoto was the handle used by a SOA guy months ago -- wonder whatever happened to him -- we used to call him "sushi boy."

“Honorary Squirrel Buster”

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

Judged:

Cousin Jethro wrote:
what is a lert any way
A Liberal Entity Requiring Truth.

“working to pay obamas regime.”

Since: Mar 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

I get the feeling that the people that join are are rich and bored. The rest are just plain CRAZY.
Cousin Jethro

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

Judged:

Well not all of us:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081124/ap_on_re_...
Instead of The Truman Show, Matrix or The Last Samauri, some of us even think these threads are real -- present company excepted...yes Pill, good to see we now have elected a lert, for a change (pun intended) after 8 years of "con" serviletism

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of103
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Florence Discussions

Search the Florence Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OR Who do you support for Governor in Oregon in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 3 What is 201
anyone know duane sassi sinclare (Nov '09) Jun '14 Meme 16
Adorable bear cub charms police in Oregon May '14 Parden Pard 1
Grand Florence Parade May '14 Kyrie 1
Irish Music Event at Yachats Commons THIS THURSDAY Apr '14 Brian O hAirt 1
OR Who do you support for Treasurer in Oregon in 2... (Oct '10) Mar '14 whatdoudo 19
Officer involved shooting near Yachats (Jun '12) Feb '14 not my america 2
•••

Fire Warning for Lane County was issued at July 22 at 10:54PM PDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Florence Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••