Matt Bevin gave money to liberal Loui...

Matt Bevin gave money to liberal Louisville KY MAYOR!!

Posted in the Florence Forum

coola

London, KY

#1 Jan 23, 2014
Shame on any Tea Party groups supporting this fraud called Matt Bevin. Bevin supported a liberal mayor named Greg Fischer. Fischer represents the most inner city liberal parts of Jefferson County. How dare low life Matt Bevin attack our statesman McConnell for being liberal. McConnell doesn't give money to liberals but Matt Bevin did. It is time to end the split in the GOP, get behind McConnell and defeat Alison Lundergan Grimes. Bevin is a attack machine robot with few ideas. Do you ever hear Matt Bevin going after Alison Lundergan Grimes and her crooked daddy Jerry? Or will Bevin tell you how anti-gun and coal groups are funding Alison Lundergan Grimes? If you are on the fence, switch to Mitch and see Matt Bevin for who he is...a recluse robot that doesn't press flesh in the courthouse square.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Second lawsuit filed against Campbell County Jail (Sep '10) 55 min concerned mom 46
nikki taylor Sun big mike 1
Monty Cornett Sun I chew 3
Florence park nursing home Sun Grossed out 1
Hey church lady Sun Catapulted 1
NKY Med Clinic Sun Disgusted citizen 1
the music thread (Apr '12) Jul 31 Musikologist 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Florence Mortgages