United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

The FBI are gutting Dr Gary Shear's office in Florence. Wonder why he helps so many. I guess no meth clinic in his future.
jennifer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

i worked at st. luke west formally known as st. elizabeth florence in 2000, gary shear was an attending physician there then and was called the drug dr. then why are they just now catching on to him,
no surprise here

Loveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

he has been "legally" dealing for years.
Justice Finally I Hope

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

FINALLY!!!!!! This is way overdue!!! He almost killed my 71 year old mother because he had her addicted to methadone. He bilked her out of hundreds of thousands of dollars. He was even trying to buy her land for an outlandish price!!! We caught it before he could actually take her land but we had to have her put into a mental hospital to get her weaned off of was he was giving her!!! There was no reasoning with her he had her completely under his control because of the drugs. She has lost her whole family because of Dr. Shearer!!!!! I hope he goes to prison and ROTS IN HELL!!!!!!!!! I hope he is never allowed to practice medicine again-Look at all the lives he has ruined!!!! I hope he gets what he deserves!!!!
Hello

Campbellsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Any updates?
long time patient

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

As a long time patient - I cannot say enough about Dr. Shearer. He found my symptoms - after I had seen sooo many other doc's. People just like to make HATEFUL comments and linch. Shame on you guys.
gee whiz

Loveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

do you know many people he has killed? the news has reported him linked to over doses within his patiences. i know one. his name is Lance Boggs.
youre all idiots

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Justice Finally I Hope wrote:
FINALLY!!!!!! This is way overdue!!! He almost killed my 71 year old mother because he had her addicted to methadone. He bilked her out of hundreds of thousands of dollars. He was even trying to buy her land for an outlandish price!!! We caught it before he could actually take her land but we had to have her put into a mental hospital to get her weaned off of was he was giving her!!! There was no reasoning with her he had her completely under his control because of the drugs. She has lost her whole family because of Dr. Shearer!!!!! I hope he goes to prison and ROTS IN HELL!!!!!!!!! I hope he is never allowed to practice medicine again-Look at all the lives he has ruined!!!! I hope he gets what he deserves!!!!
Its not his fault your mom wouldn't stop taking the meds. You're and idiot you can't even spell the mans name right.
One who knows

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Yea well im with u.all ......he ruined my life and almost killed me so yea I know all to well and for u to say her or his mother could stop no she couldnt he had us all hooked ......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Florence Discussions

Search the Florence Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Latest information on Our Schools 36 min An apple a day 12
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 48 min DudeAintRIGHT 138,848
Unsolved Murder (Apr '11) 1 hr duh 44
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Ancient Wolf 81,233
Edgewood Music Thread (May '12) 7 hr Jennifer Renee 14
Cowardly POS Newport police officer shoots dog! 8 hr iou 33
Do you know him. 9 hr Kenny Burton 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Florence Jobs

•••
•••