First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Big Stick

Covington, KY

#166 Sep 1, 2013
fighting the good fight wrote:
<quoted text>You are truly clueless. You can pay to send your child beyond city boundaries to public school or to a catholic or montessori school wherever you want, as long as they have openings. Did you even read my post? I already have a child in Ft. Thomas and at a catholic school. Once you are in Ft. Thomas as long as your student does what they should do you get to stay. My family is lucky enough to have that option as we have enough money to do it. As soon as a spot opens up I will be moving my other student to Ft. Thomas as well. I feel sorry for you. If you think families should be FORCED to stay in these schools you haven't spent much time inside any of the classrooms or walked the halls. The teachers get almost no support and the students suffer. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about Newport teachers. They have a hard job and it's unfortunate that so many of them get a bad name for the lack of leadership and common sense in their administrators. I don't live in the East end either. South Newport has many, many, many families who do not send their children to Newport schools. The children on my street go to a variety of schools: St. Therese, Holy Family, Cornerstone Montessori, Villa Madonna, Bellevue, Ft. Thomas and Newport (although considering I live in Newport, you would think the majority go to Newport, but that is not the case...not even close).
You're the idiot. Why didn't you move to the Fort to begin with? Would have saved you thousands. There cannot be a mass exodus from a school district. Parents need to invest in the schools in the city they choose to live in. Simple concept. The laws need to be upheld and the Newport superintendent needs to make transfers to another public school a rare event.
Tator Tot

Bono, AR

#167 Sep 2, 2013
well three wont hold the " that that schools become
its always getting worse and worse as each passing
of years many share the opinion that newport has been void of the wisdom which is needed to see past their noses , same walton said it best this city is ruiend by thoes who run it (so is the school) its become a ....... sad as it is yet true tuckerman has a better school board , superintendent its a shame but much like the gov. its not going to change its going down !
Same who

Covington, KY

#168 Sep 2, 2013
Tator Tot wrote:
well three wont hold the " that that schools become
its always getting worse and worse as each passing
of years many share the opinion that newport has been void of the wisdom which is needed to see past their noses , same walton said it best this city is ruiend by thoes who run it (so is the school) its become a ....... sad as it is yet true tuckerman has a better school board , superintendent its a shame but much like the gov. its not going to change its going down !
What???
Scary

United States

#170 Sep 16, 2013
You are a fat ugly woman that no one ways to look at?
Thirteen grand

Ft Mitchell, KY

#171 Sep 19, 2013
What is the verdict on those expensive worksheets they sent home? Bridge books.
Admit it

Newark, OH

#172 Sep 19, 2013
The school board is to blame. Mr. Middleton and Mrs.Teasdale aren't from around here and it would have worked better in Ft Thomas. The board knew better and didn't speak up. Wasteful spending board!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min Hmmmmmmm 5,190
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Nutz 153,739
Any black ladies like slim white guys? 3 hr kevinstarks777 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr Mary Lou 26,278
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,637
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Thu BIG_STEVIE 16,168
HalloweenExpress.com Releases its Top 10 Hallow... (Nov '08) Thu sunshine 3
•••
•••
•••

Florence Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Florence People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Florence News, Events & Info