Newport School Brd Wastes Money
Oh sure

Westerville, OH

#126 Jul 1, 2013
Facts wrote:
Middleton did not bring back four.district positions and is selling the district building on 8th street. Sounds like he is watching out for taxpayers? As it at least is better than the past. Perhaps look at annual financial report instead of Topix for facts?
You mean the annual financial report that Tete is responsible for putting together? I think you might find more accuracy on Topix!
big nuts

Cincinnati, OH

#127 Jul 11, 2013
Hello I really have fun .. Just learned the state will be disbanding the entire school board..... LETS see how those idiots like julie and melissa like it who stay on when you are rated last for 8 straight years HA ha ha ha MR BIG NUT I am , I LIKE GREEN EGGS AND HAM
wake up

Louisville, KY

#128 Jul 11, 2013
big nuts wrote:
Hello I really have fun .. Just learned the state will be disbanding the entire school board..... LETS see how those idiots like julie and melissa like it who stay on when you are rated last for 8 straight years HA ha ha ha MR BIG NUT I am , I LIKE GREEN EGGS AND HAM
I think this would have been in the news before your sorry hide said it here.
Lame

Corbin, KY

#129 Jul 12, 2013
big nuts wrote:
Thanks for the good laugh, but I think the state mental hospital expected you to return yesterday
Scotty cop retired

Williamsburg, KY

#130 Jul 16, 2013
There is an interesting photograph posted all over Newport It it a rather handsome policeman arresting someone who looks very much like a teacher at the primary school. Could that be a real teacher and do know if the students parents know who the teacher is. Got my copy near Lexington
big nuts

Cincinnati, OH

#131 Jul 17, 2013
Is that Mr T,s kid. I pitty the poor fool, please put it on the Webb
Dont step on my mullet

Louisville, KY

#132 Jul 17, 2013
Scotty cop retired wrote:
There is an interesting photograph posted all over Newport It it a rather handsome policeman arresting someone who looks very much like a teacher at the primary school. Could that be a real teacher and do know if the students parents know who the teacher is. Got my copy near Lexington
Who is that odd looking lady behind the cop?
Kirk N Doll

Fort Thomas, KY

#133 Jul 17, 2013
What's going on with teacher getting bonuses for good attendance? This gotta be a joke! If this true I am gonna move.
big nuts

Cincinnati, OH

#134 Jul 18, 2013
big shirley I think
Hey middy

United States

#135 Jul 18, 2013
Why not cut the summer staff that does no work during the summer. Pay for minimal output is big waste. You know it already. Do what's best for Newport Schools and cut that wasteful spending!
NOSAM MORF MA I

United States

#136 Jul 18, 2013
Hey middy wrote:
Why not cut the summer staff that does no work during the summer. Pay for minimal output is big waste. You know it already. Do what's best for Newport Schools and cut that wasteful spending!
Middy wont cut anything. Gotta use up that $$.
8th and Park

Cincinnati, OH

#137 Jul 19, 2013
NOSAM MORF MA I wrote:
<quoted text>Middy wont cut anything. Gotta use up that $$.
Amazed the man makes so much for such a small school district. And can someone tell me what he did to earn his $16,000 "consulting fee" in 2012?
8th and Park

Cincinnati, OH

#138 Jul 19, 2013
Hey middy wrote:
Does Brandt's son's friend still work for Newport?
Thought

United States

#139 Jul 19, 2013
8th and Park wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazed the man makes so much for such a small school district. And can someone tell me what he did to earn his $16,000 "consulting fee" in 2012?
No such thing as consulting fee. Just another lie started on this site. I hope people research facts before taking lies to the streets and eventually looking stupid.
Maurie

Louisville, KY

#140 Jul 19, 2013
Thought wrote:
<quoted text>No such thing as consulting fee. Just another lie started on this site. I hope people research facts before taking lies to the streets and eventually looking stupid.
I suggest you get the records. I did.
checkers

Wilmington, OH

#141 Jul 19, 2013
Maurie is right. I checked.
Teacher

United States

#142 Jul 19, 2013
Maurie wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you get the records. I did.
You are a liar and you are quite stupid. Contracts are open records. Just one of several slanderous lies on this site.
Maurie

Louisville, KY

#143 Jul 19, 2013
Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>You are a liar and you are quite stupid. Contracts are open records. Just one of several slanderous lies on this site.
Oooh touchy are we??? Wonder why. Are you wearing any shoes right now?
Slick

Maysville, KY

#144 Aug 25, 2013
8th and Park wrote:
<quoted text>Amazed the man makes so much for such a small school district. And can someone tell me what he did to earn his $16,000 "consulting fee" in 2012?
Middleton & his cohorts are real slick with finding "wordage" for personal gain! Why would the Board pay for his consult? He's under contract!!! No ethics!!
Double Dipper

Batavia, OH

#145 Aug 25, 2013
Slick wrote:
<quoted text>Middleton & his cohorts are real slick with finding "wordage" for personal gain! Why would the Board pay for his consult? He's under contract!!! No ethics!!
Nuthin new.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nick cox Sat username 1
Kylie Brice Sat Losers 3
radial/ebay/gsi Feb 23 Eek 2
sylvia (May '12) Feb 22 LauraGill 42
New Kenton County Mugshots (Feb '13) Feb 22 bishjk 13
Obama (Nov '15) Feb 19 Really 10
feral/stray cats (Jun '11) Feb 18 Let it go 143

Florence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance