|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Facts wrote:
Middleton did not bring back four.district positions and is selling the district building on 8th street. Sounds like he is watching out for taxpayers? As it at least is better than the past. Perhaps look at annual financial report instead of Topix for facts?
You mean the annual financial report that Tete is responsible for putting together? I think you might find more accuracy on Topix!
big nuts

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Hello I really have fun .. Just learned the state will be disbanding the entire school board..... LETS see how those idiots like julie and melissa like it who stay on when you are rated last for 8 straight years HA ha ha ha MR BIG NUT I am , I LIKE GREEN EGGS AND HAM
wake up

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

big nuts wrote:
Hello I really have fun .. Just learned the state will be disbanding the entire school board..... LETS see how those idiots like julie and melissa like it who stay on when you are rated last for 8 straight years HA ha ha ha MR BIG NUT I am , I LIKE GREEN EGGS AND HAM
I think this would have been in the news before your sorry hide said it here.
Lame

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

big nuts wrote:
Thanks for the good laugh, but I think the state mental hospital expected you to return yesterday
Scotty cop retired

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

There is an interesting photograph posted all over Newport It it a rather handsome policeman arresting someone who looks very much like a teacher at the primary school. Could that be a real teacher and do know if the students parents know who the teacher is. Got my copy near Lexington
big nuts

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Is that Mr T,s kid. I pitty the poor fool, please put it on the Webb
Dont step on my mullet

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Scotty cop retired wrote:
There is an interesting photograph posted all over Newport It it a rather handsome policeman arresting someone who looks very much like a teacher at the primary school. Could that be a real teacher and do know if the students parents know who the teacher is. Got my copy near Lexington
Who is that odd looking lady behind the cop?
Kirk N Doll

Erlanger, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

What's going on with teacher getting bonuses for good attendance? This gotta be a joke! If this true I am gonna move.
big nuts

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

big shirley I think
Hey middy

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Why not cut the summer staff that does no work during the summer. Pay for minimal output is big waste. You know it already. Do what's best for Newport Schools and cut that wasteful spending!
NOSAM MORF MA I

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Hey middy wrote:
Why not cut the summer staff that does no work during the summer. Pay for minimal output is big waste. You know it already. Do what's best for Newport Schools and cut that wasteful spending!
Middy wont cut anything. Gotta use up that $$.
8th and Park

New Richmond, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

NOSAM MORF MA I wrote:
<quoted text>Middy wont cut anything. Gotta use up that $$.
Amazed the man makes so much for such a small school district. And can someone tell me what he did to earn his $16,000 "consulting fee" in 2012?
8th and Park

New Richmond, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Hey middy wrote:
Does Brandt's son's friend still work for Newport?
Thought

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

8th and Park wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazed the man makes so much for such a small school district. And can someone tell me what he did to earn his $16,000 "consulting fee" in 2012?
No such thing as consulting fee. Just another lie started on this site. I hope people research facts before taking lies to the streets and eventually looking stupid.
Maurie

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Thought wrote:
<quoted text>No such thing as consulting fee. Just another lie started on this site. I hope people research facts before taking lies to the streets and eventually looking stupid.
I suggest you get the records. I did.
checkers

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Maurie is right. I checked.
Teacher

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Maurie wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you get the records. I did.
You are a liar and you are quite stupid. Contracts are open records. Just one of several slanderous lies on this site.
Maurie

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>You are a liar and you are quite stupid. Contracts are open records. Just one of several slanderous lies on this site.
Oooh touchy are we??? Wonder why. Are you wearing any shoes right now?
Slick

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

8th and Park wrote:
<quoted text>Amazed the man makes so much for such a small school district. And can someone tell me what he did to earn his $16,000 "consulting fee" in 2012?
Middleton & his cohorts are real slick with finding "wordage" for personal gain! Why would the Board pay for his consult? He's under contract!!! No ethics!!
Double Dipper

Bellevue, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Slick wrote:
<quoted text>Middleton & his cohorts are real slick with finding "wordage" for personal gain! Why would the Board pay for his consult? He's under contract!!! No ethics!!
Nuthin new.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of166
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Florence Discussions

Search the Florence Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OMG did you hear 2 hr Yep 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Jay 139,001
Rest in Peace Micheal Sanders 2 hr much love 4
Kidwell will fill sheriff's opening (Nov '12) 4 hr Hooter 42
Sheriff Kidwell 4 hr Real police officer 7
Wildwood Inn Tropical Dome and Theme Suites (Oct '13) 11 hr Real Truth-T 5
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 13 hr Lighten Up 81,249
•••
•••